The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-07-2017, 21:26   #481
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon
 
AndreiX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Fav. Players: Allen Iverson
Default

what's a Dante Rigo and why do PSV fans hype him so much ?
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2017, 21:45   #482
Rickaka
molto life
 
Rickaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
what's a Dante Rigo and why do PSV fans hype him so much ?
Where have you heard of the hype? In Dutch media he's not hyped at all, I've heard his name a few times but other than that he's not regarded as a wonderkid like Nouri, Bergwijn or van de Beek were.


Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 15:56   #483
Massaro94
#HungrierThanEver
 
Massaro94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Balti Triangle
Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO
Default

Amsterdam


Signature
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/Real-Madrid-Gianluigi-Buffon-Juventus-944824.jpg
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 23:49   #484
Rickaka
molto life
 
Rickaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay
Default

My yearly recap of the Eredivisie season which nobody reads:

PSV are the deserved champions. Not the most spectacular team/season but decent and consistent. Their club structure is really solid and purposeful, starting with their CEO (who is moving to Everton it seems) all the way to coach Cocu who is really looking to be a talented coach in the sense of being consistent and level headed. They probably are going to need to rebuild as a lot of their key players will leave (van Ginkel, Lozano, Arias and probably more). With their board though, they will manage fine and while they might need a rebuilding year, they always have talent on the come up, supertalent Bergwijn might be the next to be the star.

Ajax have been through some shit. Bosz left after a confrontation with the board (Overmars, van der Sar and Bergkamp) last summer and they promoted the youth coach Keizer while he was totally not ready. He did okay and started to get things under control, then was fired halfway through the season by the same board that appointed him when he was not ready. Pressure on the board started building up, they appointed FC Utrecht coach ten Hag. He's doing shit too and by losing 3-0 to PSV in the champions game last weekend, it's chaos at Ajax now. The board is almost demanded to leave and hooligans even confronted the players. Their star player Ziyech is 100% leaving and de Ligt could move too. Really interesting to see what will happen in the coming season.

Feyenoord is back to being shit. Their championship last season was an outlier.

Twente (the 2010 champions) are relegating because their previous management fucked up their finances. Historically it's a pretty big club in the Netherlands so it's a shock.

As far as players go: Lozano is one of the most hyped and best players of the league, if he has a good WC, he's moving for big bucks. De Ligt (18 yo cb, already captain of Ajax) is certainly the best talent in the league and has undeniable WC talent, he could go to any club and immediately be a starter imo. Other exciting players are Bergwijn (fast/tricky attacker with good technique for PSV), Frenkie de Jong (playmaking midfielder who can dictate games for Ajax, played part of the season as CB), Ziyech (creative cm for Ajax, is leaving), Tagliafico (Lb for Ajax) and Zoet (GK for PSV).


Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 03:16   #485
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon
 
yagami7gnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: USA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickaka View Post
My yearly recap of the Eredivisie season which nobody reads:

PSV are the deserved champions. Not the most spectacular team/season but decent and consistent. Their club structure is really solid and purposeful, starting with their CEO (who is moving to Everton it seems) all the way to coach Cocu who is really looking to be a talented coach in the sense of being consistent and level headed. They probably are going to need to rebuild as a lot of their key players will leave (van Ginkel, Lozano, Arias and probably more). With their board though, they will manage fine and while they might need a rebuilding year, they always have talent on the come up, supertalent Bergwijn might be the next to be the star.

Ajax have been through some shit. Bosz left after a confrontation with the board (Overmars, van der Sar and Bergkamp) last summer and they promoted the youth coach Keizer while he was totally not ready. He did okay and started to get things under control, then was fired halfway through the season by the same board that appointed him when he was not ready. Pressure on the board started building up, they appointed FC Utrecht coach ten Hag. He's doing shit too and by losing 3-0 to PSV in the champions game last weekend, it's chaos at Ajax now. The board is almost demanded to leave and hooligans even confronted the players. Their star player Ziyech is 100% leaving and de Ligt could move too. Really interesting to see what will happen in the coming season.

Feyenoord is back to being shit. Their championship last season was an outlier.

Twente (the 2010 champions) are relegating because their previous management fucked up their finances. Historically it's a pretty big club in the Netherlands so it's a shock.

As far as players go: Lozano is one of the most hyped and best players of the league, if he has a good WC, he's moving for big bucks. De Ligt (18 yo cb, already captain of Ajax) is certainly the best talent in the league and has undeniable WC talent, he could go to any club and immediately be a starter imo. Other exciting players are Bergwijn (fast/tricky attacker with good technique for PSV), Frenkie de Jong (playmaking midfielder who can dictate games for Ajax, played part of the season as CB), Ziyech (creative cm for Ajax, is leaving), Tagliafico (Lb for Ajax) and Zoet (GK for PSV).
1. What happened to Dolberg?

2. I do not think De Light is ready.


Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 11:40   #486
Rickaka
molto life
 
Rickaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagami7gnr View Post
1. What happened to Dolberg?

2. I do not think De Light is ready.
Dolberg failed to follow up on his amazing season last year, mostly because of injuries but also patches of bad form. He's competing with Huntelaar for the striker position. Like I said last year, he needs 2/3 seasons of consistent game time to be ready.

De Ligt is ready man. At the very least he's done in the Eredivisie already. I don't think he's a lesser player than de Vrij or Van Dijk.


Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 13:34   #487
Jammin
pour l'éternité
 
Jammin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Justin Kluivert?
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 15:28   #488
acmilan09kessie
......
 
acmilan09kessie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Fav. Players: kessie, rui costa
Default

What do you think of Ajax's Neres? Is he ready for Milan, since he have been linked to both the Milan clubs in the last days..
acmilan09kessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 18:51   #489
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody
 
ibelongtomilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

go for lozano
ibelongtomilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 21:37   #490
Rickaka
molto life
 
Rickaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
Justin Kluivert?
Still very inconsistent. Half of the hype around him is because of his dad and his cool personality. Not saying he's not talented but definitely not supertalent level. I'd say Lozano, Neres and maybe Bergwijn are bigger talents atm. He's only 18 yo and still very childlike mentally but his is agent is Raiola so chances are he's moving soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan09kessie View Post
What do you think of Ajax's Neres? Is he ready for Milan, since he have been linked to both the Milan clubs in the last days..
Not ready, he's had trouble adapting to a different culture when he arrived from Brazil and had a few really good games in the first half of this season, then dropped off again after the winter break. He needs one or two full and consistent seasons at Ajax before moving.


Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 21:37   #491
acmilan09kessie
......
 
acmilan09kessie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Fav. Players: kessie, rui costa
Default

Saw David Neres today against VVV Venlo, and i got to say i was quite impressed. Hopefully we can secure him as a Suso replacement, if he plays like this
acmilan09kessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 23:54   #492
Rickaka
molto life
 
Rickaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickaka View Post


He just sat down in a friendly a few days ago. Apparently he had arrhythmias but nobody was aware of this. His brain went 20 minutes without oxygen and while he is still in a coma, doctors have confirmed that he's pretty much brain-dead now.

---





This was in front of his house today as a token of support for his family


One year ago...


Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:09.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.