The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You somehow think Pioli is a good a coach? Pioli has shown he is a decent coach at best, wouldn’t surprise me at all.

You don't need to be a genius to play the player who scored 2 goals and saved your ass 4 days ago...

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
@86_longo : Lucas Paquetà had a panic and stress attack at the end of #MilanUdinese. Milan confirms that the player went to La Madonnina for a mild tachycardia for which it was decided to do a check but there is nothing to detect. https://t.co/AwIWLFBDg0

Mild tachtycardia after such a win. I bet all the players had high heart rates and we're hypertensive at the end of that game. No issue.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You don't need to be a genius to play the player who scored 2 goals and saved your ass 4 days ago...

You would think so. Yet it might happen. Don’t know what Hakan has on these managers but he somehow always plays.

Suso has been shit for how long yet only recently he has stopped playing, that tells you all you need about Pioli honestly.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
As a player, Hakan is better fit for that LM/LW position than another classic, attacking winger.
It gives you balance because Samu is classic winger either.

* But only in theory. :o

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The cycle of buying shitty/mediocre players and then needing to sell them before other players can be purchased is infuriating. It started with late stage Galliani and continues over a decade later. We will be trying to sell Duarte for 700,000 next summer.

And then I read this idiot manager of ours plans to start Hakan in our next match. Fuck me

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Unfortunately we are not big club anymore ;/

We may not have the results of a big club....but make no mistake, the pressure and expectations at Milan are still that of a big club. A little more patience with our players and circumstances would be ideal, but our fans are extremely entitled and demanding.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1531706688758.gif

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I deeply hope that Hakan will start tomorrow just to prove that he is healthy before finishing his transfer. Same as what we did with Silva. If that's not the case, the Pioli is a fucking idiot

You somehow think Pioli is a good a coach? Pioli has shown he is a decent coach at best, wouldn’t surprise me at all.

When Pioli starts a front 4 of Rebic-Leao-Ibra-Castillejo and the team gets destroyed on the break:

FCUK U RETRAD COUCH EVER IS THNK NO BALNCE TACTIC AMTURE IDIOT HAHA MY GOD. 3 -0 BRECSAI THIS MILAN WE BEAT BRACELNA CL FINAL 4 0 HAHA MY GOD SMALL CULB MENTLITY BELONG BOLOGNA.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When Pioli starts a front 4 of Rebic-Leao-Ibra-Castillejo and the team gets destroyed on the break:

FCUK U RETRAD COUCH EVER IS THNK NO BALNCE TACTIC AMTURE IDIOT HAHA MY GOD. 3 -0 BRECSAI THIS MILAN WE BEAT BRACELNA CL FINAL 4 0 HAHA MY GOD SMALL CULB MENTLITY BELONG BOLOGNA.

I literally never say that... but sure

Rebic and Castillejo are hard workers. Also, against Brescia we are the ones supposed to attack. Hakan offers nothing in attack and his defensive workrate is nothing to be proud of. Field the best you have and kill them the first half...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

tenor.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Welcome to our world, Lupaq... been living with depression since the end of Nesta days.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Well if we lose by 3 goals Brescia there’s more than an unbalanced team that’s the issue. We have lost with so called balanced formations with Hakan in them. It’s like doing something over and over despite clear evidence it’s not working. Pioli does this and so did Gattuso. At least Pioli eventually learns but it takes a while.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Meanwhile merda are selling Lazaro for 25 m in EPL. Bought him for 23 m, saw he is fodder and kick him out 6 months later with 2 m profit...

In the same time people here are fine with selling Romagnoli for 45 m and Piatek for 25 m :fp:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Is this mrki?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Meanwhile merda are selling Lazaro for 25 m in EPL. Bought him for 23 m, saw he is fodder and kick him out 6 months later with 2 m profit...

In the same time people here are fine with selling Romagnoli for 45 m and Piatek for 25 m :fp:

post a link about Lazaro, if you are not lying

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The cycle of buying shitty/mediocre players and then needing to sell them before other players can be purchased is infuriating. It started with late stage Galliani and continues over a decade later. We will be trying to sell Duarte for 700,000 next summer.

And then I read this idiot manager of ours plans to start Hakan in our next match. Fuck me
68cab2c53dc176d3f5891aedee77e566.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
:lol::lol: Goodfella's post was funny. And yes, I str8 away thought of Mrki :lol::lol:

Sorry, Mrki... love you, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule