Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The 5m sale that will unleash Maldobans fury in the mercato
7c3249ff541df9710c3062b4e3d51b0d.jpg

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ohhh I thought you meant for July. Then forget everything I said.

:thumbsup: I agree with you though that he should be considered in the summer if Monaco does not activate their option to purchase. By that time, his amortization cost for Chelsea is normally less than 20Me. One thing I just noticed on Transfermarkt is that Leonardo paid a loan fee of nearly 5Me for him while Monaco is only paying 3Me. Damn
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/tiemoue-bakayoko/profil/spieler/182618

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Need Elon Musk to buy the club and invest in cloning technology so we can have another Theo for LB. Also means we can clone top players for all positions but I guess the coach still starts Hakan and Kessie.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Need Elon Musk to buy the club and invest in cloning technology so we can have another Theo for LB. Also means we can clone top players for all positions but I guess the coach still starts Hakan and Kessie.

Pioli would clone Hakan ten times

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
RR is leaving, cant do with just 1 LB

Signing an LB backup for £10m(€11.9m) is pretty fooking stupid when that's more or less what the club spent on midfield starters.

Selling RicRod for 5m, and replacing him with some kid from the 23rd placed team(out of 24) in the English 2nd division for 12m makes zero sense.

Sign an LB, but not for a significant fee.
Bring back Laxalt if you have to..

But luckily it's The Sun, so it's probably bullshit.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Signing an LB backup for £10m(€11.9m) is pretty fooking stupid when that's more or less what the club spent on midfield starters.

Selling RicRod for 5m, and replacing him with some kid from the 23rd placed team(out of 24) in the English 2nd division for 12m makes zero sense.

Sign an LB, but not for a significant fee.
Bring back Laxalt if you have to..

But luckily it's The Sun, so it's probably bullshit.

Bringing Laxalt back would make more sense than throwing away money on an LB. If we stick with 442 for now, he can also cover LM.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Need a win tonight :)

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Probably because nobody wanted him.

Thats including his wife.

giphy.gif

Thenebra doesnt say much but when he does he cuts to the fucking bone!

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bringing Laxalt back would make more sense than throwing away money on an LB. If we stick with 442 for now, he can also cover LM.

Laxalt actually makes a lot of sense if we choose to play 442

He can cover 2 positions

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Laxalt actually makes a lot of sense if we choose to play 442

He can cover 2 positions

That's why I said it makes more sense than bringing in another LB :D We know already what he provides which is fine for a bench player who can do those roles. Maybe he could even bench Hakan.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't see why we don't loan Piatek and Paqueta. They're on pretty long contracts and a loan fee can cover the amortization devaluation for the next 6 months. They play and hopefully regain some form and we could be in a better position in the summer to sell. Right now we're not in a great bargaining position. There are doubts that Piatek is the real deal, and Paqueta is acting like a bitch. Worst case is we end up where we are now but with far more time to deal with the situation in the summer.
I could see a Paqueta loan too. Piatek however needs to be replaced since we can't go with Ibra alone as CF in our roaster. So we can't give him away unless we don't get money in return to replace him.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
if we get this Robinson kid I wonder if we try him at RB?

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
10-12 mil seems kinda steep for someone who six months ago was 2.5 mil, but we saw what happened with piatek

he's got plenty of professional games under his belt from this season though

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
I'm in the mood for the 4-2-4 too. Start that at 100mph and blow Brescia away, then relax.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
0-3' lead at half-time then revert back to 442 for a trickle of defensive solidity.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Any news on the Suso Sevilla links?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule