Official: Friendlies

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
And we won't be playing Montolivo, Calabria, Borini, Mauri, Antonio, etc against them.

With a little bit of luck/match sharpness, Hakan/RR--Silva would result in like 3 goals from set pieces alone.

Our bench is garbage and we currently don't have a left winger. + we will play EL on Thursdays

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Glad they are testing this VAR shit in pre season because i hope fans riot agaisnt this shit. it doesnt feel like football anymore (NOT because of the decisions made agaisnt us but in general)

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
it's just a friendly..good to see negatives so montella can work on them
we didn't play with our best players from the beginning and betis isn't an easy team
hakan was good and i think he will be good, i admit that
monto is crap, he made all other players around him suffer, loca & kessie had to do his job,
suso is really good
and silva ofc, he had a better 2nd half, but if he doesn't evolve, he will have a really really hard time to take SS post from Suso in 3-5-2 if auba comes

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really hope we don't meet this ref in an important game in the future

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
The idea of VAR isn't bad, the implementation and execution is god fucking awful though. There is a 4th referee - use that fucker to shorten the time. Have a 5th guy watching the game too. They should be able to tell the ref sufficiently. If they fuck up, fine them and that's it.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
we didn't play with our best players from the beginning and betis isn't an easy team
monto is crap, he made all other players around him suffer, loca & kessie had to do his job,
suso is really good
and silva ofc, he had a better 2nd half, but if he doesn't evolve, he will have a really really hard time to take SS post from Suso in 3-5-2 if auba comes
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys - there's a report button for a reason. Mods are actually doing a pretty decent job.

kao vukovi hahaha

all those posters jump on my post ahahhaha

montela should know better or play game and bring best players or simple dont play and their coach made milion pressing on doveri bitch and look what happned

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
suso is really good

good man for admitting it.

and thankyou. Yes Hakan will be BEAST

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kao vukovi hahaha

montela should know better or play game and bring best players or simple dont play and their coach made milion pressing on doveri bitch and look what happned

giphy.gif

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
kao vukovi hahaha

that's not english

The Red & Black Forums Rules

The Language
The only language used here is English. [Italian is also allowed but only in the "Tutto in Italiano" forum].

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
favorite player adem ljaljic ahhahaha
is it that hard to copy and paste? its like you have to word in at least 1 kind of spelling mistake in each post.
giphy.gif

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
friendly dont count

he also won a friendly vs bayern monaco so

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Sesheva is frustrated by montella, he's a die hard milan fan. He contributes to the forum, he never trolls. why are you requesting a ban.

his team just lost. and we haven't scored from an open play for 3 straight games. yes he must address his frustrations in a more civilized manner but requesting a ban for this is harsh, even though all of you throw a tantrum every once in a while.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why that ref thought Hakan protecting his face was a pen I'll never know and why the hell did it go to VAR on a free kick? I mean what next? Where do u draw the line?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kao vukovi hahaha

I just told them what to do if they have grievances.

Criticism is fine but I think there is a line and calling our coach a cunt and similar things is over it.

I don't think people would mind if you made constructive criticism, they might disagree but that's fine, that's discussion. But insults? Come on, lets try to be better than that.
See, that type of criticism you had in your post is much better. Just don't insult the guy and everything is peachy.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
kao vukovi hahaha

What is wrong with you? Why would he bring best players?? Are you aware this is not CL final game?
Not sure why am i even trying to tell you anything, ofc ppl jump on your post when you talk absolute crap. This is perfect game to try some things, introduce some players, raise fitness lvls.
But yeah, you cant understand that, instead you go and crap on coach

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why that ref thought Hakan protecting his face was a pen I'll never know and why the hell did it go to VAR on a free kick? I mean what next? Where do u draw the line?

Apparently it's the same ref that gave Jube a penalty against us when DeS didn't use his hand. Someone can confirm this?

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sesheva is frustrated by montella, he's a die hard milan fan. He contributes to the forum, he never trolls. why are you requesting a ban.

his team just lost. and we haven't scored from an open play for 3 straight games. yes he must address his frustrations in a more civilized manner but requesting a ban for this is harsh, even though all of you throw a tantrum every once in a while.

Actually, I second the ban because why he has not changed his user name to Montosheva yet?

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It'll take time to gell etc but we need a lethal striker that is for sure. I've got a strange feeling Montella may end up getting the sack tho for some reason come Christmas

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score

il diavolo ,you said everything i cant say couse when i see borini montolivo even on friendly games are just to much and 3 games no goal from open play is just something we all should look into,

for me montela is torino,viola type of coach he playes 4 3 3 with no fucking wingers and with loca + monty

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Patosheva is your king, peasants. How dare you call for him to be banned from his own kingdom?

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What is wrong with you? Why would he bring best players?? Are you aware this is not CL final game?
Not sure why am i even trying to tell you anything, ofc ppl jump on your post when you talk absolute crap. This is perfect game to try some things, introduce some players, raise fitness lvls.
But yeah, you cant understand that, instead you go and crap on coach

what player man ,montolivo ,borini as lw and double pivot with loca and monty come onnnn montela (milan) dont have wingers and he still playes like we have min 5 of them (look at jube berna,costa cudrado alex sandro ,mario pjaca )

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

I admire his work, but it's not the first time he attacks our coach. Getting pissed off cause of a friendly? What will this turn into if a Serie A match won't go the way he likes?

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apparently it's the same ref that gave Jube a penalty against us when DeS didn't use his hand. Someone can confirm this?

He's a total joke, common sense would've said I'll give him the benefit of the doubt no penalty and the amount of yellow cards he dished out for nothing-terrible terrible ref

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
if montella would have fielded our best 11 today, people would have given him shit for risking injuries and tiring our players before a ELQ game

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I havent requested a ban for him unlike the rest just called his vulture level post out. You dont just come here after a match ends and shit on the coach for no reason. Brainfarting shouldnt be tolerated from anyone.

Schedule