Group F: ITA, PAR, NZL, SVK

Which 2 teams will advance out of Group F?

• Total voters

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Any Slovakians here? If so, do you know anything about Zoltán Harsányi of Bolton?

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
293emu9.gif

But I only blame Lippi and his blind love to JuBe.

I think that accordingly to FIFA, offsides are related to the trunk, not the feet. I may be wrong. But I wouldn't mark offisde to this goal. I think that feet is more important.

Loser alarm post.
IF you wanna talk about determination then go watch teams like Japan or Ghana.
I can easily name 5+ teams with less talents/$ than Italy's & still doing much better thanks for their dedication + determination.

About style of play Italy won a lucky world cup in one of the most boring world cups of all time & they barely dominated anyone.
Even in the final Zidane wiped the floor with them & it took an insulting slut like Matrix to take the win.
Italian s back then barely made the first stage.
So its their thing to take wins like bitches.
Spain on the other hand lost in one game & won in the second but they dominated their opponent in both games.
So again I dont get your point about how to win when its about a team like Italy.

And ROFL about Italians losers from the coach to his pathetic players trying to be a hero using the "its not you , its me" strategy.
You are all pathetic , agree on that.
Now shut the fuck up & go to work trying to evolve a new generation of football players.

I don't think Japan and Ghana are more determinated than Italy.

Spain sucks, when they only know what to do when they have spaces. When they're pushed, they just dive and cry.

I stoped supporting Italy in 2006 right after Materazzi got righteously knocked down by Zidane.

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I don't think Japan and Ghana are more determinated than Italy.
Are you kidding me ?
Forget about Ghana did you watched Japan ?
Dont know what they will do next but for sure they have my full attention.
Their determination deserve respect & my love for African teams to do good went deservedly for asians & specially Japan.
I think if they were given as much attention as Africans they will do much better considering their mentality is a lot stronger with so more determination/professionalism/dedication.

Spain sucks, when they only know what to do when they have spaces. When they're pushed, they just dive and cry.
Italy suck on their own without a reason.
But am curious you know this about Spain ?
I mean what game were they put on test + sucked big times ?
Or better when has Italy faced a strong team & they controlled the game ?
Your point is about wining in style & Spain have much more style than Italy ever had.
Efficient game & you might have a point but mentioning style & Italy scream wrong.

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
I stoped supporting Italy in 2006 right after Materazzi got righteously knocked down by Zidane.

:head:

Don't get me wrong, I hate Materazzi, but what Zidane did was just plain stupid. "Righteously knocked down", give me a brake dude, like Zidane is so high and mighty that when you call his sister a "whore" he has the right the give a headbut...
BTW: did you stop supporting Brzail after Rivaldo dived against Turkey? Probably not eh...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I think that accordingly to FIFA, offsides are related to the trunk, not the feet. I may be wrong. But I wouldn't mark offisde to this goal. I think that feet is more important.

Nah, offsides are measured by the closest ball playing part of the body. So anything other than Arms and Hands really.

But this does prove that Quagliarella wasn't offside.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
:head:

Don't get me wrong, I hate Materazzi, but what Zidane did was just plain stupid. "Righteously knocked down", give me a brake dude, like Zidane is so high and mighty that when you call his sister a "whore" he has the right the give a headbut...
BTW: did you stop supporting Brzail after Rivaldo dived against Turkey? Probably not eh...

Zidane's plain was really stupid but Materazzi got righteously knocked down. Plus, Zidane's mother was in the hospital and Materazzi also sweared her. I think that would be a better plain to kick his ass after the game and not just a headbull, a strong kick on his ankle would be better.

Materazzi is one of the dirtiest players ever. He always knew how to ignore the ball and hit his adversaries without being red carded and this WC final was the perfect way to sum up his career, an adult man insulting his adversarie family just to make himself pissed off.

No, I didn't stop supporting Brazil against Turkey and I didn't stop supporting Italy against Australia in 2002. Remember?

And how am I being one sided in Zidane x Materazzi case? Zidane kicked Brazil's ass very hard twice in WC. Do you realize that no matter what side I deffend, you could say I'm one sided?

Are you kidding me ?
Forget about Ghana did you watched Japan ?
Dont know what they will do next but for sure they have my full attention.
Their determination deserve respect & my love for African teams to do good went deservedly for asians & specially Japan.
I think if they were given as much attention as Africans they will do much better considering their mentality is a lot stronger with so more determination/professionalism/dedication.

Italy suck on their own without a reason.
But am curious you know this about Spain ?
I mean what game were they put on test + sucked big times ?
Or better when has Italy faced a strong team & they controlled the game ?
Your point is about wining in style & Spain have much more style than Italy ever had.
Efficient game & you might have a point but mentioning style & Italy scream wrong.

Are you serious? "Ever"? Lol.

Italy sucked this WC but that didn't happen because they lacked of balls. Spain NEVER HAD balls.

What you mean with style? Spain don't even have a culture of football. What they have is what south-americans teach to them. In Barcelona's case they have what the dutches teach to them and now they're trying to use it in their NT.

Nah, offsides are measured by the closest ball playing part of the body. So anything other than Arms and Hands really.

But this does prove that Quagliarella wasn't offside.

In that case I think that he was offside.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
About style of play Italy won a lucky world cup in one of the most boring world cups of all time & they barely dominated anyone.

you're joking right? That was one of most dominant defensive displays i've ever seen. 2 goals, 1 own goal, 1 pk.

Barely out of group play is an exageration too. The dominated ghana, had weird game v. USA (3 red cards?), and then dominated Czech....

and how can you keep calling lippi a loser? How many other managers have a UCL and a World cup? His juve team 95-98 was 1 of best sides i've ever seen. Hated it, with a HUGE passion but it was damn good....

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli

Shame, thought they would be greeted with some rotten tomatoes.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Are you serious? "Ever"? Lol.

Italy sucked this WC but that didn't happen because they lacked of balls. Spain NEVER HAD balls.

What you mean with style? Spain don't even have a culture of football. What they have is what south-americans teach to them. In Barcelona's case they have what the dutches teach to them and now they're trying to use it in their NT.
Really ? LOL
I guess this entire talented Spanish generation is just myth same as it is this talentless Italian generation.
It was all style my ass I guess.

you're joking right? That was one of most dominant defensive displays i've ever seen. 2 goals, 1 own goal, 1 pk.

Barely out of group play is an exageration too. The dominated ghana, had weird game v. USA (3 red cards?), and then dominated Czech....

and how can you keep calling lippi a loser? How many other managers have a UCL and a World cup? His juve team 95-98 was 1 of best sides i've ever seen. Hated it, with a HUGE passion but it was damn good....
Never called him loser but he choices since long time have been idiotic.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
New Zealand World Cup squad:

James Bannatyne
Andy Barron
Leo Bertos
Andy Boyens
Jeremy Brockie
Tim Brown
Jeremy Christie
Aaron Clapham
Simon Elliott
Rory Fallon
Chris Killen
Tony Lochhead
Michael McGlinchey
Glen Moss
David Mulligan
Ryan Nelsen
Mark Paston
Winston Reid
Ben Sigmund
Shane Smeltz
Tommy Smith
Ivan Vicelich
Chris Wood

Only unbeaten side in WC 2010. Congrats :star:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Netherlands haven't been beaten as well. Doesn't this go down in history as a "draw"?

So Italy were unbeaten from 1990 to 2010? Ofcourse it's a loss. It's only a draw if you add normal-time or sth like that and on betting system.

-e- Sorry, Italy lost to Ireland in 1994, and Croatia in 1998 in group stages but they never were defeated in normal time in the knockouts. Even after this WC :D

Last edited:

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Only unbeaten side in WC 2010. Congrats :star:

Thank you :D. Would never have expected it at the start of the tournament. Hopefully a couple of our players get a move to some bigger clubs. Smeltz already got a move to China but thats probably a move downwards but hes getting paid a lot more so that's probably why he went

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
So Italy were unbeaten from 1990 to 2010? Ofcourse it's a loss. It's only a draw if you add normal-time or sth like that and on betting system.

-e- Sorry, Italy lost to Ireland in 1994, and Croatia in 1998 in group stages but they never were defeated in normal time in the knockouts. Even after this WC :D
Um, excuse me that was 2002. FAIL. Actually DOUBLE FAIL since you edited your post once. :o