Week 09: Milan vs Genoa - Sunday 22/10/2017 15:00 CET

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Hiddink is not angry and sharp, just old.

He set up the downfall of the Dutch NT during the Euro 2016 qualifiers while he was on anti despressants

Who then?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Vincenzo Montella contests the Leonardo Bonucci red card as "televisual"

This guy can't be for real.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Who then?

LvG's style of building a club from the ground up is exactly what we need.. but his personality is a 0% match with Italian Football.

Carlo works best with star studded teams who need to be made comfortable, i.e. not what we have.

so.. idk.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Borini, Zapata, Romagnoli and Kessie in the second half were our best performers.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hiddink doesnt know the language, and probably needs time to adapt.

Milan need a change with direct impact

wtf ???, you refuse hiddink, who is better and available now?

anyway FM should get that the team is not playing well, it is not just about the results we are NOT a TEAM, you feel there is 0 trust in everybody's ability and no one is looking to pass the free players, we just play long balls and shots at target the moment we see the goal, this is not football, we were much better last year.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Although Carlo has got the reputation as a cherry-on-top manager, I feel he'd do well.

We have players with technique, ability and a decent amount of flair, I think he'd do well in moulding them into better players and a better team.

The defence will improve purely because Carlo has more experience and is fairly good in that area. Possession will improve, attacking will.

Even if we are the stilted "Pirlo chip into the box" of 2008, that's still better than this garbage and we'd at least have a philosophy.

Also it would be great in the media, hiring one of the biggest and best managers in the world.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Also, I didn't catch most of the match/red card, how was it? We looked a bit shit from the few minutes I saw.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Fuck me
I missed this one.

Quick and dirty highlights anyone?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Oh boy. This is getting really ugly.

Ragamuffin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I like Montella, but his time is up. 9 Serie A matches + EL and the improvement is somewhere between nil and marginal

We should get in Sousa and see what he can do, then go for the big name in summer

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
im glad berto and lapadula didn't score. esp lapafuckdula

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
one point yay :o

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
We will win this convincingly with a four man defence.....

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
It's a lose-lose/win-win. We either get the three points and Fucktella stays or we lose the three points and Fucktella fucks off.

Either way we're semi-fucked.

Managed to proper fuck ourselves into lose-lose with a draw + ban and keeping the culprit ":)"

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
well this is getting embarrassing.
this week was the big chance for a turnaround with home games against aek Athens and genoa.
instead we played horrible and in both games we didn't even have a clue how to build game and attack the opposition.
the end of October is approaching and the team is getting worse.
the best thing the management can do to protect the players and give them a new belief is to change coach.
but this is a tricky situation. with carletto stating that he wont coach another team until summer there are no top managers available.
I hope they take the right decision quick before the season is lost.
FORZA MILAN!

Reaction score
Week 09 Milan vs Genoa Sunday 22/10/2017 15 00 CET

this might be hard to do in 2 weeks for some people, but the people who dont have school or a job will have a big benefit to this, how about giving 3 weeks? that 1 week will help.