The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You're right. I agree. He had ties to Milan.
But ALL of Serie A though?

How would they set a "standard" for which team gets to reschedule? His teammate from other past teams could easily say he had as big of an impact and they would like to show respect, teams like Cagliari. What about former, Cagliari, Milan youth, Roma, Fiorentina players now playing for different clubs? Who are we to deny them of time off if they wish to respect their friend?

It is extremely hard to say, well he knew so-so well, so only they should get the break and it's much more sensible to give everyone time off.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Compare the amount of money Sarri has spent at Napoli to what Conte inherited at chelsea and then what he spent on top

Sarri > conte all day everyday. Hence why Pep said his team was playing some of the best football in Europe.

You'd to be a 24 carat idiot to still want conte at Milan.

Different competition, your logic does not apply. Up your game, age is catching up. A fair comparison would be with ranieri who spent 4% of conte’s budget and won the title.

So in your own logic Ranieri>Conte.

And my coach is gattuso, the real 24 carat idiot is the ones who want a 60 years old who won nothing and ends up holding his dick in his hand when it matters :D

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
No he isnt. He is just a french or whatever the foom he is version of immobile.

comparing the bappmeister to the bundes/laliga flop :lol::lol::lol::fp:

Young sheva would be well over 100 mil. He was way better than neymar ever was. Maybe even 200 mil is not an outlandish amount. Pato perhaps 100 mil plus if wastrels like mbappe and sms are worth 70 mil lmfao.

:proud:

love u swagger

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
On top of that...some wanted Sarri. :lol:

Still do... he doesn't go to opposition turfs to shut up shop and still get wasted LMAO

Twice conte met Pep this season

Twice he shut up shop

Twice he got smashed :lol::lol::lol:

Fools want him here :lol::lol::lol:

What can i say.... Pep GOAT

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
You're right. I agree. He had ties to Milan.
But ALL of Serie A though?

I dint ask for the rest of the games to be postponed. It's not my problem. Nor do i care. Milan's result is what matters to me. Any player associated with milan in any sort of way would be respected in the same manner. As far as other teams are concerned, they should have let them continue except for the teams involved in the match he was scheduled to plsy for and ofcourse us milan, the team that nurtured him. Had this happened to a jube player, i would still offer my condolences and give him respect but i would have no issues if milan decided to play as per schedule since it doesnt affect our players' mentality. However let's say if bonnuci is affected by the circumstances then I would hope that the calico board postpones the match.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Massaro stahp ples. They don't get it

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Derby shouldn’t be cancelled

Moment of silence at the start of the match

:thumbsup:

Dont wanna sound like a heartless prick but i agree with Genny here.

I could understand it being cancelled if he was currently playing for Milan or Inter.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
sarri boiz looking to switch the heat on conte after sarri got embarrassed (yet again)

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
comparing the bappmeister to the bundes/laliga flop :lol::lol::lol::fp:

:proud:

love u swagger

Oh c'mon biryani. You know that maple is shit and overrated. He is the French immobile, or whatever he is. Senegal or Cameroon or Mali. Where else has maple played? Has he played in a league as tough as series a? Yea I don't think so.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Lmao the rest of the world sees gigi as a legends but a few salty fans here want to be “cool”

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sari is a good coach. Massage got that right.
But maple is shit.
And sms is overrated. He is midfield belotti, watch him suck dicks as a bench player in Jube next season.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
sarri boiz looking to switch the heat on conte after sarri got embarrassed (yet again)

Sarri is comparable to montella, Conte is light years ahead.

Oh wait montella won something.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What is the precedence in Serie A?

What happened with the last tragedy like this?

I remember a game back in the 90's vs Genoa being cancelled cos a fan was stabbed...

But then few years back a fan was shot in rome and the game still went ahead.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck gigi's agent and Gigi. If we ever get an offer of over 100 mil, sell the turd faced bitch.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I remember a game back in the 90's vs Genoa being cancelled cos a fan was stabbed...

But then few years back a fan was shot in rome and the game still went ahead.

Because Romans are apparently warriors. Or at least they pretend to be. They want to maintain that savage tradition lel.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
I’m taking about gigi aka buffon

Not dollarumma

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
The senators of the Milan squad went to the locker room immediately after hearing the news and contacted Inter players to decide to not play the derby before the official announcement arrived later on [Sky]

Antonelli burst into tears right after knowing about Astori's passing and immediately left Milanello and headed to Monza [Sky]
Applause!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
:thumbsup:

Dont wanna sound like a heartless prick but i agree with Genny here.

I could understand it being cancelled if he was currently playing for Milan or Inter.

:thumbsdown: ban

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
People wanted conte at Milan :fp:.... just got his ass handed to him for the second time this season... his teams given up with half an hour to go.... pathetic.

Wtf was that performance.. omg..
eden hazard as a false 9, playing your mvp out of possession... whaaat :conf:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sad day

The silver lining is that Arsenal and Inter are now royally fucked

Not so sure man... Arse have nothing to play for so could be dangerous. If what bacon said was true then by the time we face Inter the league positions could be sorted :(

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not so sure man... Arse have nothing to play for so could be dangerous. If what bacon said was true then by the time we face Inter the league positions could be sorted :(

Auba has been flopping hard. Lacazett injured. Think we will smash them.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lmao the rest of the world sees gigi as a legends but a few salty fans here want to be “cool”

This is called: not knowing the fanbase you support.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Arsenal have everything to play for, EL is their only hope for chl place

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People die everyday, you care more because he played football in the same league as the team you follow?

Interesting human psychology, I think people just look for excuses to mourn.No one here really cares about Astori, stop pretending.]

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
italians are pretty respectful about death, not surprised the games are off. Very surprised someone so young, fit, with a big clubs doctors, health regimes etc could pass away like this. Hopefully it’s nothing sinister. At least he made it to the top! Captain of fiorentina is one hell of an achievement.

Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule