Tiemoue Bakayoko Thread

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
He’s starting to show some really good signs, I’m starting to like him. Formation change has worked a treat for him.

Played really good today, probably our best.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Definitely improving.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Slowly turning into a beast, still has a little bit of clumsiness but overall, he is turning into a very good DMF. We need his physicality, when he runs with the ball, not easy at all to shake it off him.

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We have a good history of making mediocre players with a bit of grinta look good, e.g. Hakan Borini..., because attributes like tactical awareness or positioning are largely irrelevant due to the lack of a system. Fully expect him to turn shit once we buy him/get a new coach.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
having 2 strong players in midfield will only take you so far. You need those nifty playmaking creative midfielders to support them in order to be a complete team. It's just impossible to be that creative playmaker in midfield with a heavily muscled build. Its just how it is.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
We have a good history of making mediocre players with a bit of grinta look good, e.g. Hakan Borini..., because attributes like tactical awareness or positioning are largely irrelevant due to the lack of a system. Fully expect him to turn shit once we buy him/get a new coach.

completely inaccurate observation

bakayoko's athleticism and dynamism is what makes him stand out..traits that hakan and borini (and most of the squad) lack

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Best midfielder last night :thumbsup:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Looking like a regular starter.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Ok, he's no Muntari... sorry for the comparison. After the first (horrible) games he played, at least now we know what we have to work with when he shows up.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His performances have gotten better. Still room for improvement though and I hope he keeps improving

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was a beast against Juve, literally stealing balls everywhere on the pitch. Its visible he is gaining confidence and getting along with the team better.

If this is his "end product" then that might not be enough to make his deal permanent, but if he keeps improving this way, im sure he can be our midfielder for the years to come.

I actually thought losing Biglia for months would be a catastrophe for us, considering we looked like trash in few games he didnt play.
However, now im hopeful this guy could sub him well enough.. its still to early but i hope he can become great for us. He has the tools

completely inaccurate observation

bakayoko's athleticism and dynamism is what makes him stand out..traits that hakan and borini (and most of the squad) lack

:star::thumbsup:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I would love a Kessie-Baka pivot but then they must take bigger responsibility in regards to passing / getting the ball forward. Kessie's passing is much better this season and he have a little more finesse but it's not enough to warrant not playing Biglia when he's back.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Question is can he adapt in 3 men midfield? Few games that he played in that formation didnt work well.If he adapt well,that would give us tactical variety.Paquetta - Bakayoko - Kessie looks promising on paper,lets see till the end of the season.
Last night Baka was our bravest player on the pitch,after getting the yellow he slowed down a bit.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I think he can, especially as a more defensive one.

I've been seeing Paqueta - Bakayoko - Kessie formations and I don't believe in them, I think ideally only one of them (Baka/Kessie) should be on the pitch - unless they become much better passers.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
TIMMYYYYYYY. great turnaround. now he needs to drive the ball forward more. he is better than kessie in this regard.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Said it's just a bruise on his ankle and should be present for next game. Thank god for that!

Btw, I'm more inclined to spend 35m on him than on Higuain.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
beast boy. not sure about the 35 mil purchase but Damn he really is worth it judging by his last few performances. strong performances like he has shown in recent times would definitely tempt our management to buy him I hope.

Last edited:

Schedule