CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
:lol::lol::fp:

I actually rate Paqueta - he has a unique mix of physical and technical skills and could turn out to be great under a real coach. However, comparing him to Messi is both delusional and blasphemous. Serginho should be sacked immediately.

Agree 100%

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
sack serginho...replace him with some trader from elliott office

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Take him already, even if it's just to help us out of this shit, once we're up again, we can still go for other defenders if we have to send him back, we just desperately need to get out of this current situation

why would we? we're not a greenhouse for other teams' players, we need to have consistency with our roster instead of having a mini revolution each summer. he will take some time to even adapt to Serie A and until he will show any improvement this year would be over. only experienced players will have an immediate effect that could improve us quickly.

Would take him only if option with loan or even a buyback clause.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
:lol::lol::fp:

I actually rate Paqueta - he has a unique mix of physical and technical skills and could turn out to be great under a real coach. However, comparing him to Messi is both delusional and blasphemous. Serginho should be sacked immediately.

yes lets sack him,

sack everyione, elliot, maldini, boban, the fans, the stadium , me , you sack the lot.

cos no one has ever made a fucking mistake before eh

the older i get the more i realise how many dumb fucks there are on this planet.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yes lets sack him,

sack everyione, elliot, maldini, boban, the fans, the stadium , me , you sack the lot.

the older i get the more i realise how many dumb fucks there are on this planet.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
yes lets sack him,

.A.K. all grown up. Warms my heart.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
yes lets sack him,

Sorry you're right and I was wrong. Serginho doesn't need to be sacked for comparing Paqueta to Messi he needs to be INSTITUTIONALIZED :lol::lol:

Happy New Year!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Sorry you're right and I was wrong. Serginho doesn't need to be sacked for comparing Paqueta to Messi he needs to be INSTITUTIONALIZED :lol::lol:

Happy New Year!

No...for making a favorable/unrealistic comparison re: his compatriot/club mate he needs to be EXECUTED

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Barcelona being so reluctant to sell Todibo to anyone shows even more how promising the player is. Hope this gets through smh although I feel Barca won't budge.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Happy New Year!

BdeLXXR_700wa_0.gif

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Happy new year beegees. I hope we start this decade like we started the last

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

happy newyear nehruda

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Barcelona being so reluctant to sell Todibo to anyone shows even more how promising the player is. Hope this gets through smh although I feel Barca won't budge.

Why would they agree to giving teams an option to buy him, even if they don't believe in him? Surely they can get at least 10m for him now?
He's just 19 and has barely played in the last 2 years. His market value will most likely plummet after 18 months with Milan.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

No, they are trying their best to trigger a bidding war that's all. They will sell him this winter.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Why would they agree to giving teams an option to buy him, even if they don't believe in him? Surely they can get at least 10m for him now?
He's just 19 and has barely played in the last 2 years. His market value will most likely plummet after 18 months with Milan.

they would because he can blow up in another team, and in this current Barca he will be in the bench. if he was promising enough he would've got chances by now.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
happy newyear nehruda

Happy new year Beegees Congo Devilo LocalHeroine Kojak Nonsonoqui Qaas Neo82 Hitchens General Wild godfella alo88 leaf necro thenebra

And ofc everyone else

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Happy new year brothers and sister (kojak).

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Happy new year Beegees Congo Devilo LocalHeroine Kojak Nonsonoqui Qaas Neo82 Hitchens General Wild godfella alo88 leaf necro thenebra

And ofc everyone else

Why the fuck I'm 3rd?happy new year brother, see you in couple of weeks.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Happy new year, rumour purveyors. May Milan have a better 2020 and you all a wonderful year.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Fuck the new year :o
Its just Wednesday
i.e. Pioli will still play Suso and Hakan on either side of the speed demon known as Piatek :proud:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Happy New Year to all! May AC Milan and all of you have a successful year (and decade) :heart:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Happy New Year to all - may the new decade reflect a turning point for Milan and a return to former glories.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No, they are trying their best to trigger a bidding war that's all. They will sell him this winter.
I think they will only accept dry loans or deals with repurchase option. In case he explodes somewhere else they can take him back. I don't think (but hope) that they will sell him straight away this wintermercato.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Happy New Year to all - may the new decade reflect a turning point for Milan and a return to former glories.

On a german Milan News Page on Facebook there was an intriguing poll for the worst player of the decade on each position. That's the flop team of the decade that resulted with all votes counted.

God damn what have we been through. Congrats to everybody who's still here riding the boat.
a6941c90513e5867364287e6b3dd77dc.jpg

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Where is Rick rod. I mean constant pocketed messi at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule