Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
This is fucked up.

angry-old-man.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Two versions : Monkey word has been used for years against black people as a derogatory term so its truly banable even if he didnt mean that way(no more monkeys in the zoo or the text books please)

Second version : he called because gargano is freaking piece of shit who was jumping around like a freak and he has a punchable face. and senatore complained but people go unpunished for calling bale a monkey, even puyol ape or lucio as our ancestor. ll camelo as Camel :D

Racism should be shown any tolerence(thats what opressed say :o) but here it was selective policing :D I didnt want to bitch more than usual because ban is a daily part of our life in this forum but there should be an option of consoling becuase it increases bitterness (Sasha episode is different it was just payback i still love him :D)

Senatore is till working undercover I am pretty sure :o ban him from players section Thank you and the place is going bananas(like gorila monsoon) /ban WWE:p

Whole of this post was just for fun... please dont take any of my posts seriously I like you all

sage qand dru gets brutal punishments - observation
major love to oil boy and the carribean bitch

Yet another Ashish golden post..bust like five ribs laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Yes, these were the two versions. Version #1 won. The fact that Sage oversteps once in a while doesn't help his case when taking these decisions either.

Pretty sure he meant Version #2, very much so.

Sage is the last person who'd go racist, that I know. (enter Kenshin :D..just a tiny tribute to you SOSP :cry:)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Have I said I'm 38 years old? No, I don't think so.

And again, I asked you to shut up. That's not an insult. It's environmental work.

Lol, calm down.

Is that to hard to believe ?
Arabs have their sin in the religion discrimination as I said.

It's not hard to believe, you never see Arabs or other Muslims being racist... I generally assumed it was the "People are prejudiced against us, we should set a good example in response" mentality though.

It's admirable though.

And yes, this is no different to calling Bale or Lucio a monkey. Yet they weren't banned and didn't even get close.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Well I don't... and Oxford is like incredibly multi-cultural.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
It is part of our culture that people are brothers & one is above the other only by his closeness to god not his color or culture or richness ........
Hundreds of years with that rule as a main part of our culture made it a part of our dna.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can we all just get along?

Overt racism is bad enough, but at this point in history it seems as covert racism is en vogue, and it's a lot worse. Unfortunately the ones who are innocent (Sage) have the book thrown at them, while the 'tolerant types' --the worst offenders--keep being undetectably racist.

These days I'm beginning to think racism is coded for by some specific genes and is beyond being passed down via generations, because it just hasn't DIED, even now. Our current multicultural global society hasn't really changed much in that regard.

But it's all good..life is a lot BETTER than racism considerations or whatever. That's how it should be.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It's pretty obvious that the mods fucked up pretty badly, when even corz who's black says that sage is no racist.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
It is part of our culture that people are brothers & one is above the other only by his closeness to god not his color or culture or richness ........
Hundreds of years with that rule as a main part of our culture made it a part of our dna.

i get ur point...

but 'your' dna is the same as mine..genetically..as humans :)
and as humans we are all capable of racism...across the board, unfortunately. no exceptions.

It's pretty obvious that the mods fucked up pretty badly, when even corz who's black says that sage is no racist.

how is this relevant?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
sigh, was he actually banned for being a racist? Seems to me he was banned for making a racist comment.

I'm not a murder, but if i run someone over and they die, i still killed them and will be convicted of murder. People make mistakes. I don't see any sort of personal judgement, and the fact he got a 2 week ban makes me think mods don't think so either, just an out of line comment punished.

And yeah, people who call other people monkeys or use commonly accepted racial slurs should get banned too. I see no reason any of it should be allowed.

Nothing wrong with civility if the mods want to enforce it. They should be STRICTER in my opinion. No reason to encourage neanderthal behavior

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
This is a fucking forum.

Of course you can be the toughest here, being Mod and control everything.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
This is a fucking forum.

you're right. It's public domain owned by David. You don't go around streets saying inappropriate things anymore than you should be allowed to write it. But it's david's forum, so he makes rules. If he's ok with profanity and personal insults, than he is. IF he's ok with racist comments than he is. If he;s not than he's not.

So what, play by the rules, or don't.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Seriously.

They're picking on the less important issues to ban lately, imho. Dunno, is there like a mandatory 2 bans per week quota for the mods?? :(

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
sigh, was he actually banned for being a racist? Seems to me he was banned for making a racist comment.

I'm not a murder, but if i run someone over and they die, i still killed them and will be convicted of murder. People make mistakes. I don't see any sort of personal judgement, and the fact he got a 2 week ban makes me think mods don't think so either, just an out of line comment punished.

And yeah, people who call other people monkeys or use commonly accepted racial slurs should get banned too. I see no reason any of it should be allowed.

Nothing wrong with civility if the mods want to enforce it. They should be STRICTER in my opinion. No reason to encourage neanderthal behavior

Hahah gtfo bro. people like you get dealt with pretty quickly where i come from.

And if you run someone over you wont get convicted for murder. check your facts before you try to sound smart.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
But C'mon it's too weird that more MILAN fans are banned then the intruders/Troll other fans.

We have all the same interest here, and it's stupid always banning someone.

Opinion is a opinion for everything.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Hahah gtfo bro. people like you get dealt with pretty quickly where i come from.

And if you run someone over you wont get convicted for murder. check your facts before you try to sound smart.

sorry, "involuntary manslaughter" (in the US, anyway...) I still go to jail, in all likelihood. Just less time..... Kind of line a 2 week ban than a 3 month ;)

Please get tough on me. I'm scurred, I'd just like to point out, I didn't aim a single personal attack, just presenting an alternative POV. But i'll wait for the insults, since i'm obviously guilty of wrong here :)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i get ur point...

but 'your' dna is the same as mine..genetically..as humans :)
and as humans we are all capable of racism...across the board, unfortunately. no exceptions.
I meant it as a metaphor more than actual DNA.
Racism isnt part of human nature like killing , stealing or other sins , its adopted/learned/passed by.
If you raise kids that being gay is normal then they live by that rule but you can tell them everyday that killing is a sin & they might end up killing someone.
See the difference ?
We are raised that people are brothers & it became a part of our culture.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
sorry, "involuntary manslaughter" (in the US, anyway...) I still go to jail, in all likelihood. Just less time..... Kind of line a 2 week ban than a 3 month ;)

Please get tough on me. I'm scurred, I'd just like to point out, I didn't aim a single personal attack, just presenting an alternative POV. But i'll wait for the insults, since i'm obviously guilty of wrong here :)

You wont necessrarily get convicted. There are many factors involved.

The only wrong you've done here is being a PC moaning snitch. im not getting tough on you, pretty boy, just telling you how it is.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Racism isnt part of human nature like killing , stealing or other sins , its adopted/learned/passed by.
If you raise kids that being gay is normal then they live by that rule but you can tell them everyday that killing is a sin & they might end up killing someone.
See the difference ?

Interesting perspective. I like it. I'm not sure I necessarily agree with it. I think humans are inherently selfish and only after their own interests. Take it back to caveman days, kill something to survive, protect yourself own first (be it just you or your immediate family or your tribe).

Most of these sins are born out of fear, a natural human emotion/instinct which is impossible to rid without education.... be it prehistoric fear of a different tribe/person stealing your food, or fear of another religion/race.

You wont necessrarily get convicted. There are many factors involved.

The only wrong you've done here is being a PC moaning snitch. im not getting tough on you, pretty boy, just telling you how it is.

Hmm, I can only speak for american law. If I ran a person over (accident or not) I would be convicted. The only acception is like if they jump infront of me, but that's different from my example. Was sage provoked to make a statement? Anyway, my sole point was a racist comment doesn't mean he's guilty of being a bigot... only that he made a comment which was inappropriate

If i had my way, every person who flinged a racist or homophobic insult would be banned. Don't care if it stops the traffic to the site, it has no place. End of. That's my point of view. It's ignorant to do it, and if it's punished, INTELLIGENT people who are capable of not saying those comments (and who are ironically are majority of people banned.... sage would fall into that, so would dru for the record) wouldn't do it because they'd know the repercussions. If you know 'it was unacceptable to say ___' you wouldn't.

I don't really find it funny or necessary. That's my point of view. You're welcome to disagree.

The problem is, certain things offend certain people. You may not think it's a problem he called gargano a monkey. I know for a fact you'd have a problem with a certain nameless poster calling you ahmenijad and terrorist like I got called. So how is that different? Why tolerate ANY of it? Don't.

Mods if you wanna end this constant bickering/complaining over bands, just become stricter and ban ALL inappropriate comments with racist/sexist or homophobic connotations. End of story. People will stop using them.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
See the difference ?

I don't get your gay and killing thing. :) Please elaborate...

And Milano84, it's just stupid.

You cannot call anybody a monkey. If someone actually made himself look like a monkey, okay, let's say a Scottish person, would we be able to call him a monkey? Or would it be racist?

It's not a racist comment without racial intentions.

You don't go around calling old white women Nigg*** do you? No. But some people may say it about black women. It's different.

He called Gargano a monkey because, shock horror, he actually looks like a monkey to Sage... So we shouldn't be able to liken the looks of some people to an animal because a whole other race was slandered by being compared to it?

If I call Wild a Limey or a Frog or something, is that racist? Or does it lose its intention completely when I'm not speaking about an English or French person?

Yes, it's not racist.

Just because Black people were called monkeys, it doesn't make it racist to call ANY OTHER PERSON IN THE WORLD a monkey. If I called some alien a monkey, would that be racism because Africans were called it? NOPE.

Stop being ridiculous.

Likening it to murder is wrong.

What you're saying is like this:

If I planted a bomb at Buckingham palace gates to kill tourists and accidently killed the queen, then it'd be worse than just killing tourists because I accidently went over the line.

But that's wrong.

What Sage did is like kick a pebble along the pathway, then leave it, and later that night an old woman slips over on the pebble and dies.

That's more like it. He said it in complete innocence and if we're suddently condemning the word Monkey to be a racial slur then you're just as bad as anybody else creating offensive terms. If a Black person is called a monkey, it's offensive. If you say "Oh, Barry over there(Chinese guy) looks like a monkey" then it's not fucking racist. You're merely commenting that he, SINGULAR, looks like a monkey. Sage didn't criticise the whole Hispanic race, not the whole Afrocentric race. NOTHING. He said that one person looked like a monkey to him.

Fucking ridiculous if this is upheld.

Last edited:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It still beats me how calling Gargano a monkey was racist. I'm sure it was some sort of cultural jibe...in certain parts of India, if not all of there, monkeys are kind of enmeshed with the Hindi culture, they actually live in those towns and interact with the populace. They are seen as mischievous and very funny, and sacred as well. I'm not aware that calling someone a monkey is a racist, derogatory symbol in Arab and South East Asian cultures.....it is foreign to them.

There's NO WAY Sage meant a racist remark, absolutely no way. He must've meant the dude was really annoying that day, period.

Last edited:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
See the difference ?

Couldn't you have used a different example instead of gay? :fp:

I know how this thread is going

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Couldn't you have used a different example instead of gay? :fp:

I know how this thread is going

I don't care. The only problem is how he kind of implied that it wasn't normal with his wording, but I'm sure that was a mistake.

So I don't have issues.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I want another ban for banning sage

Ban them fucing rats fucking mods even the activists and who voice against mods and those who stand here and do nothing, what are we germany in ww2?

I give my support to sage because i am thinking of buying an old car and i am not going to pay for the gasoline

Save sage and why is fredrick not banned?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sage is Arab & Fred is not , mods are racists if you ask me.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Because it's more racist to call a Uruguayan a monkey once than call a Welshman a monkey 1000 times.