The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
if donna leaves we will get at least 70 mil belive me .

conti cant be finished he will prove that he is best rb in italy easly. “I WISH”

i would keep silva one more year but if he leaves we should ask 40+ mil

loca will leave but for sure on loan only. “I HOPE SO”

managment isnt shit ,i still rate fassone and mirabelli needs to have one more chance.

i believe you more than any other milan fan, you’re milan fan for 23,4 years like me n follow every news n event, you know football much more than me but i feel you’re very optimistic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh c'mon guys. You're acting as Mirabelli was SD, coach and player in one person.

Montella fucked us in the 1st half of season after being co-involved in a 200M mercato. For the record: Since Gattuso took over, only Napoli and Juve got more points than we did, and he managed to do so with a team who wasn't even his. We'd been in CL by now if Montella didn't compromise our whole season.

Well. There you have your 200M mercato.

Even more points than us? :eek: They probably defeated Roma at home :lol:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mate I'm a pessimist, And am wrong all the time, Don't mind me. :tongue:

You might be right this time :D, because now there are many clubs with money and we will never be able to buy anyone we want when there is PSG, Real and many others :(

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Thats why we need to keep our youngsters and maybe only loan them out. We can't afford to sell our young players for 2-3 mill and then buy them back in few years for 50 mill. And we also need to do our scouting and bring good young players under the radar for low cost. Not "Mbappe's" and the likes. Also we should try our best to get great players on bosman. In few years who knows... Maybe we can become the buying club again.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
news says that viola games will be last one for donna suso kalinic abate and musachio.

fassone told premuium sport last night that donna wont be sold unless he askes to be sold and team comes with price milan thinks is good (more then 70 mil)

musachio could go to sevila .
abate o los angeles galaxy

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah and some posters are still sucking on B&Gs dicks and want us to seriously believe that free fodders like Muntari, Monti, DeJong, Poli, Constant, Traore, Acerbi and so on are the same quality than what we have now.

Uh I forgott to mention 25M Berto who's definitely at least on Biglias level right?

Oh how I miss the good old days.

Of course you’re gonna miss old days because we never got humiliated against benevento, Hellas, and ultimately we never lost a 4-0 in a cup final. Those results are for a relegating side. Not for a team whose DS said in the beginning of the season that he’s targeting scudetto.

At least B&G won shit but it is unknown to me the reason why you are sucking so hard on Fassone and mirabelli...

If I was you I wouldn’t mention Bertolacci at all because we have got Kalinic. Bertolacci will fetch money but let’s wait and see how many loans Kalinic will spend until he sees his sweet contract out.

It’s easier to blame the coach on market decisions and to me this is all I need from you. The coach :lol: really? This will tell you every thing you need to know about the guys you’re defending.

Be factual before you get all emotional and shit. all our players lost value. You must be on krokodile to think otherwise.

meanwhile in China we are showing our commercial prowess by printing our eternal sacred logo on bad wine... what a combination of our new era.

Go figure.

9ef315eda84c984438e449fb58cc4282.jpg

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
news says that viola games will be last one for donna suso kalinic abate and musachio.

fassone told premuium sport last night that donna wont be sold unless he askes to be sold and team comes with price milan thinks is good (more then 70 mil)

And we will make nothing out of those transfers because it will be loans and option to buy...

Kalinic loan
Musacchio loan
Abate free
Donna will never get sold for anything more than 40m
Suso no one will pay the clause

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And we will make nothing out of those transfers because it will be loans and option to buy...

Kalinic loan
Musacchio loan
Abate free
Donna will never get sold for anything more than 40m
Suso no one will pay the clause

if you are man (and not a boy) we can make bet ,if donna is sold it will be more thne 60 mil and if that happens you cant come here for 1 year ,if we sell donna for 40 mil i wont come here for 1 year.
also musachio will only leave on loan with obligation ,like niang and lapadula.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan, niente sconto al Villarreal per Bacca

we wont make any discount on 15.5 mil price fof bacca

also genoa and torino will pay 11.5 and 15 mil for lapa and niang in next 10 days

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Add berto, Monto...to the list

The best thing here is that our wage bill will be reduced a lot.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Every single player we have been linked to so far shows how perfectly happy we are being a midtable club

media knowes shit,

last year they even didnt know we signed silva,same thing with hakan,also for bonnuci .

they are now talking about backups for biglia and kessie .

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan, molti club in lizza per Suso

a. madriad ,spurs and napoli are after suso.

If we sell Bona we will replace it with Baselli. If we sell Suso we have to replace it with Nice player Allan Saint Maxim. From both we will be 30 Million plus, sell Kalinic and buy good CF

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pavon with 4 assists last night... Damn, this dude in on fire. I am afraid he will draw too much attention and we will not be able to sign him. Also, he made it to the worldcup squad. Let's gooooooo

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalinic, Bundesliga ma non solo: c’è anche lo Zenit

this would be great,zenit offering 25 mil for kalishit.

i hope he scores some goals in wc so he can make us that money.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Of course you’re gonna miss old days because we never got humiliated against benevento, Hellas, and ultimately we never lost a 4-0 in a cup final. Those results are for a relegating side. Not for a team whose DS said in the beginning of the season that he’s targeting scudetto.

At least B&G won shit but it is unknown to me the reason why you are sucking so hard on Fassone and mirabelli...

Yeah let's compare a 30-years-old aera where for a major patch of it we have been the footballclub with the biggest or one of the biggest financial power in the world with 1 year of gesture of a new owner. And let's act like even during that aera this club hasn't faced some serious humilations like loosing that 2005 final against a far inferior side after being 3:0 up at halftime.

Oh and on top of that let's act like the last 10 years of that 30 years aera didn't almost break our neck and bombed us back to mediocracy so hard that we needed 200M of spending only to set a base to exit that rabbit hole.

If I was you I wouldn’t mention Bertolacci at all because we have got Kalinic. Bertolacci will fetch money but let’s wait and see how many loans Kalinic will spend until he sees his sweet contract out.

Dude, you're telling me that we will get more money from Berto than from Kalishit?

Really?

Oh dear.

And you sure Berto isn't right now riding that sweet loan-train?

At least we agree that both signings have been deeply shit. But let's not act like Gallianis hasn't had a very poor choice of signing free fodders. That's next level shit, especially in the last 5 years, quite frankly.

It’s easier to blame the coach on market decisions and to me this is all I need from you. The coach :lol: really? This will tell you every thing you need to know about the guys you’re defending.

moohtra, one of the most annoying things about you is that you put words in my mouth I never wrote. Stop that shit now.

I said: People are acting like Mirabelli is sd, coach and player. Because it seems to be all his fault if I look back at comments like "looool 200M spend and we still suck".

Nope. It's not. Montella was involved in every single market decision too. He's also to blame for those decisions. In which extend is up to discussion, agree.

Moreover, Mirabelli isn't coaching the players into shit like Montella made Bonucci or Biglia look like school kids. One was in Fifa's team of the season 2016/2017, the other amongs Serie A's best midfielders 2016/2017. How on earth is it Mirabellis fault when they suddenly start playing like shit?

Now the counter-proof that his signing-strategy wasn't that bad as everyone wants to make it seem is the simple fact that Gattuso with the very same players managed to obtain enough points to reach CL if the season started the day he became coach: Only Napoli and Juve did better than we did during Gattusos time.

Be factual before you get all emotional and shit. all our players lost value. You must be on krokodile to think otherwise.

All?

Kessie? Cutrone? Calabria? Hakan? Borini (yeah, even fucking Borini)?

meanwhile in China we are showing our commercial prowess by printing our eternal sacred logo on bad wine... what a combination of our new era.

Go figure.

9ef315eda84c984438e449fb58cc4282.jpg

Because before everything was always better :proud:

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I really hope we keep Andre Silva. I have a feeling he will score three important goals in the play offs this summer.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan, niente sconto al Villarreal per Bacca

we wont make any discount on 15.5 mil price fof bacca

also genoa and torino will pay 11.5 and 15 mil for lapa and niang in next 10 days

:thumbsup: good news

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
You don't get genuis without mess or madness.
I'd prefer him any day over almost all the other top tier coaches....even while knowing that he will fuck up massively from time to time.... simply because you will never have the kind of sweet success that Carlo brings.

I'm not disagreeing, but Ancelotti did have a reputation of being a perdente (loser) when he came to us, and this despite all he had done as a player.

By the way, talking about those days made me nostalgic for those Lazio shirts, esp with the Scudetto patch in the 2000/01 season. Gorgeous shirts.

flhle8.jpg

:love:

Milan, Duncan o Baselli come vice Kessié

as already told those are bakcups for kessie.

sesheva, you're the man, but bold and cite the source, please.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really hope we keep Andre Silva. I have a feeling he will score three important goals in the play offs this summer.

I dont have that feeling, but i want to keep him for 1 more year (unless we can loan to club where he will play).
I just cant believe he is so shit with us, there must be something in him to be worth 38m... i want to be surprised :(

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont have that feeling, but i want to keep him for 1 more year (unless we can loan to club where he will play).
I just cant believe he is so shit with us, there must be something in him to be worth 38m... i want to be surprised :(

We should try to loan him and see how he develops. I feel like giving up already after having spend 40M is way to premature. Who knows, could bite us in the ass in quite some time.

It's another discussion tho if he'd been used to swap for let's say for example Keita or so.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Man, these rumors are mostly depressing. Baselli? :fp: Might as well skip summer mercato.

You seriously want to sign a cheater? Probably one of the most disgraceful players to ever play the game? Some things aren't worth it even for the laughs. I don't want Buffon associated with Milan in any form.

but he will be our cheater. imagine he pulls out the ball from the net against ladri and fool even the mighty VAR, that would be glorious. just kidding, fuck that guy.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Thats why we need to keep our youngsters and maybe only loan them out. We can't afford to sell our young players for 2-3 mill and then buy them back in few years for 50 mill. And we also need to do our scouting and bring good young players under the radar for low cost. Not "Mbappe's" and the likes. Also we should try our best to get great players on bosman. In few years who knows... Maybe we can become the buying club again.

bad news for you then. uefa(or is it figc) are working on to ban loans.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We should try to loan him and see how he develops. I feel like giving up already after having spend 40M is way to premature. Who knows, could bite us in the ass in quite some time.

It's another discussion tho if he'd been used to swap for let's say for example Keita or so.

Getting rid of him after 1 year is kinda meh, it shows you failed by buying him in the first place. And i dont think anyone would pay what we paid anyway, so loan should be the best imho.

As for the swaps, they rarely happen lately? Always alot of rumors about swaps, but nothing ever happens if im not mistaken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule