The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
I swear badelj dribbles a lot...ppl don't even watch..

His ball retention is excellent, and its my favourite of his attributes. He can actually get away from pressure in the midfield instead of passing back into the defence inviting pressure(current midfielders), which has been one of our biggest problems for years now.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I wanted DeS to stay up until about a month ago, as of right now I'm done with him. He wears the armband for some reason and he doesn't put any heart into his performances and on top of that wants to join our enemy in Juventus.. what a piece of shit.

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
De Sciglio has the tools to be a good fullback. What holds him back is the mental aspect of his game.

This season, he usually performed well but made some specific costly mistakes that compromised his overall performance, which is terrible for a defender. Reminds me a bit of Bonera on that sense.

Maybe I'm being overly forgiving because he's a youth product that showed to be really promising once, but I'd like to see him having a chance on a good Milan side. Especially because we seem to set to sign Rodriguez for the LB position. In my opinion, De Sciglio is better on the right, but he's been playing mostly on the left.

Last edited:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we're still supporting ac milan right?

des is still our player. don't believe everything the internet says

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
De Sciglio has the tools to be a good fullback. What holds him back is the mental aspect of his game.

This season, he usually performed well but made some specific costly mistakes that compromised his overall performance, which is terrible for a defender. Reminds me a bit of Bonera on that sense.

Maybe I'm being overly forgiving because he's a youth product that showed to be really promising once, but I'd like to see him having a chance on a good Milan side. Especially because we seem to set to sign Rodriguez for the LB position. In my opinion, De Sciglio is better on the right, but he's been playing mostly on the left.
Snakes are not very intelligent creatures

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Is Badelj a better player than Montolivo was at Fiorentina???

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
We're trying to move forward and improve, and ya'll talkin bout keeping DeS?

Good god, I gotta make sure Li doesnt see this. He'll flip

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Just need a win today to clinch EL. I'll even support Bacca. Just need that W.

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
Badelj actually dribbles a lot. Honestly if you're a random person who just started watching Serie A and watched a random Fio game he and Valero will stand out as you kept watching the game. They have legitimate talent and skills, I think what you mean is they aren't really flashy which is true.

But badelj breaks ankles every couple of games. He's insanely good with the ball and will dribble out of any situation.

Maybe I should have elaborated that a bit better. I wanted to say he doesn't force dribbles (try to show off his skills) like some players that will try to dribble 10 times/game (he does it when it's needed & likes to build play far more) & is not flashy like you said.

As for that post (not yours) about goals & assists ppl need to know he plays far from opposition goal & has lot of passes that make space for other ppl to assist.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Close down commode for today

This is EL qualification day.

Light the beacons

gaxhi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
In a way getting badelj could prove to be like a van bommel type of transfer, and that's the thing this team needs mostly

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
In a way getting badelj could prove to be like a van bommel type of transfer, and that's the thing this team needs mostly

Transfer window not even open

Please focus efforts on match day ffs

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's the rumor commode, if you're not interested go and discuss in the match thread

Transfer window fans

Love you guys to death

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Any other club after him???

Conte wanted him last year.

Everything is not black or white.

There are footballers who are actually hidden gems..

If you have watched him over the years you know he is quality. there is a reason he starts for croatia ahead of Kovacic and Brozovic.

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
Conte wanted him last year.

Everything is not black or white.

There are footballers who are actually hidden gems..

If you have watched him over the years you know he is quality. there is a reason he starts for croatia ahead of Kovacic and Brozovic.

He's great and we need him, end of story... Kessie,Moos, RR, Badelj & Keita to start the mercato...

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Badelj i so underrated. Man was actually as good as modric during the euros. Croatia should have won that tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule