The Rumour Commode XIX: A LI-gue of Our Own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is no behavioral issue at play here other than the fact that we got caught off guard with his decision. Everything else has happened well within the realms of possibility.

We can keep him out but don't expect it to be for a season.

If he goes to court it will be easy for him to prove that he isn't playing because of bad faith on Milan's part rather than any onfield related issue. In that case he is off to wherever in January as a free agent.

Ppl don't realize how much power individual players have in the post bosman era.

Players get benched all the time for shit like this. Pandev sued and won because he was kept out completely. Never heard of a player that got benched but otherwise still allowed to train to sue and win.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
DCelpJVXsAAsaVF.jpg:small

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
all dollaruma needs is a couple of weeks with rino in primavera
he ll be a good boy after that
t74FjiQ.gif

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I really don't see why montella will keep him in training either if he is never going to use him. He will be a constant source of distraction for everyone there.

This post makes sense

The other stuff... not so much

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really don't see why montella will keep him in training either if he is never going to use him. He will be a constant source of distraction for everyone there.

Because hd has to. But choosing who gets game time is completely up to the coach.

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.

Not if he's at the gym while everybody else is on the pitch

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Players get benched all the time for shit like this. Pandev sued and won because he was kept out completely. Never heard of a player that got benched but otherwise still allowed to train to sue and win.

pandev was training alone and was frozen out of the squad...thats total different

dollaruma can train with the team

once.....

a month.....

that has 31 days....

without magni ofc...

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Stop mentioning rino , guys. He's a horseshit coach. No one respects his man management abilities.

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
Congo, is there anyway that you can go fuck yourself?

I mean, I know you can say whatever you want and not get banned, but still, this whole jew thing is too much for me.

Frankly, it's a goddamned disgrace that people on here feel comforftable saying such things.

A throwaway comment here or there can be laughed off, but this is just too much.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

I mean, I know you can say whatever you want and not get banned, but still, this whole jew thing is too much for me.

Frankly, it's a goddamned disgrace that people on here feel comforftable saying such things.

A throwaway comment here or there can be laughed off, but this is just too much.
Ignore list.

FrE4k

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini

On point!!!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
It's Bayern.

They got way better keepers.

Also I want to see de gea at Madrid. Raiola cronies can camp at united.

If united sign him... :puke:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

just ignore, man. Things are the same on every forum.

FrE4k

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
Please stop with this SHIT Donnaruma asshole, he chose he lose, at the end of the day Milan will still exist and be better than he was last year with or without this disgraceful piece of shit!!! Life goes on, MILAN PER SEMPRE!!!

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
pandev was training alone and was frozen out of the squad...thats total different

dollaruma can train with the team

once.....

a month.....

that has 31 days....

without magni ofc...

magni who??

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Will be nice to watch Perin or someone else start in his "beloved" club while he be watching from the stands.

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
just ignore, man. Things are the same on every forum.

I know, that's why I don't participate too much in internet forums as a rule.

But I love Milan, and I want to be here, and share my love with other people. And it's not like I'm asking for a wheelchair ramp to be built especially for me, or any kind of special consideration.

I would just really like people to keep their hateful and racist shit to themselves.

dude

Banned
Reaction score
There is no behavioral issue at play here other than the fact that we got caught off guard with his decision. Everything else has happened well within the realms of possibility.

We can keep him out but don't expect it to be for a season.

If he goes to court it will be easy for him to prove that he isn't playing because of bad faith on Milan's part rather than any onfield related issue. In that case he is off to wherever in January as a free agent.

Ppl don't realize how much power individual players have in the post bosman era.

If I was Yonghong Li I'd pay a player of an opposing team to "accidentally" break Donna's leg.

Last edited by a moderator:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I think it's between Beppe Marotta and F&M regrading Gigio

Yeah, I can't wait for tomorrow. The club he has agreements with might be juve and not real

What's Beppe Marotta got to do with Real?...

They are mentioning him in that interview

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Fatiola can't force us to sell our own player no matter how much he whines about it. He must respect his contract until June 2018.

We should wait until August at the earliest to sell just to fuck with Fatiola and Dollarumma.

I applaud F&M for standing up to these cunts:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.