Hakan Çalhanoğlu Thread

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Great! Thanks mirabelli brought him to milan. His price in market now is 50 million euro fore sure

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
great player

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yeah I think we'll remember Mirabelli positively for just this one move. But it might end up making all the crap moves worth it.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I think we'll remember Mirabelli positively for just this one move. But it might end up making all the crap moves worth it.

To be fair Mirabelli got Hakan, Kessie and mussochio all great buys. Who will benefit us for years to come.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
not sure about musacchio yet.

Also excited about Conti...but his injuries may really have hampered his growth.

Cucknucci backfired badly.
Andre Silva and Kalifraud were terrible buys.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
cuck not so much backfired as it gave us higuian and caldara. need to see how caldara does but getting higuian for that fraud is already a huge win.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He ran out of steam in the second half. He is a great player but he might want to be great for 90 minutes, not just one half. Asking him to be fit to run for 90 minutes is not demanding. That's a fair expectation to all professional football players.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He played so deep to help the defense in many occasions and went back upward to create chances for Higuain. No wonder his stamina dropped in second half.

His appearence was influential on our play.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Yeah he helped out a lot in defence, like he always does. I wish he didn't have to though.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
loves to slide tackle / slide pass

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Boys it’s his first game this season, impossible to have 90 minutes of Gattuso-ball in him

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Tbh hes class .. very very good player . . i have no doubt he will improve

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What I think quite funny is how he could steal the ball from Roma players who are much bigger than him when the Roma players had the ball. I still dont know how Hakan did it.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What I think quite funny is how he could steal the ball from Roma players who are much bigger than him when the Roma players had the ball. I still dont know how Hakan did it.

Good body positioning. Bakayoko is a beast physically for example, but plays like he weights 20kg, because he doesn't use his bodyweight well.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

being physically strong doesnt mean you are strong on the ball. the bigger guys from roma are probably just strong functionally and that's totally different to how strength applies to a situation that involves a player trying use his physical strength to shield the ball.
some guys just dont know how to apply their strength in sport. Their body mechanics inhibit them. In addition fatigue could play a role. when you have an Inferior cardiovascular system, it wont matter whether you are strong or not because once you tire you are as good as dead.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Shaping out to be an excellent playmaker. I think his partnership with bonaventura and rr is very solid and you can see the beginnings of adding higuian to the equation. Been a long time since we have had someone who excels in passing, if only he get find his freekick boots.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Really good so far. Hoping to see some goals from him soon with an easier stretch of games coming up for us soon. We’ll need him, Bona , Suso and Kessie to go for goal more often this season with Higuain getting a lot of the attention from opponent defenses this season.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
thats real shot, controlled. he has enougj power already

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Dm_Gi41XoAIvrV2

Super22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Gattuso should let Hakan try playing in bona position. He can shoot, pass, defend and assist.
Furthermore we got laxalt and castillejo that can play LW.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Sky report that Çalhanoglu underwent checks on his hand this morning which showed that he has no finger fracture but only a hematoma

Schedule