Corrupt Filthy Scum - FC Barcelona

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Hey dude if you wanna support the team that cheated your (supposed) team out of a CL final and out of possibly finishing 1st in the group standings this year (amongst many, many other 'incidents'), that's your business. :)

The more cheerleading you do, the more they could get away with, and thus the more they win at the expense of your (and other) team(s).

So i should support a team that took kaka away from us which damaged us more than xavi's dive coached by the guy who openly mocked milan when he was at inter :o ?No thanks, Fuck real madrid. Its a delight to watch iniesta and messi , madrid players shouldnt even have the honour of cleaning their boots.

Fiero

Reaction score
So i should support a team that took kaka away from us which damaged us more than xavi's dive coached by the guy who openly mocked milan when he was at inter :o ?No thanks, Fuck real madrid. Its a delight to watch iniesta and messi , madrid players shouldnt even have the honour of cleaning their boots.

Why should you support anyone? Can't you just be a neutral? :D

Fuck Madrid for all I care, just fuck Barcelona more!

And Kaka's transfer was genius!

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The sale of Kaka damaged us?? We got €68.5 million for a player right before he was finished, and while we could've used those money better and faster, we do have a much better squad now than we did during Kaka's last years.(I think some of the money used for the Binho, KPB, Ibra, SES etc transfers came from the Kaka deal)

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
What a pathetic club they are! First some farca players xavi or iniesta I don't care complain about being unfair treated by referees and few days ago their president ****** rosell says referees don't love them. Fucking pathetic club, at least Mou says what he has on mind.

Referees Y U no love farca?

tumblr_l96b01l36p1qdhmifo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Why do we have juventus thread over here :eek: fucking biased mods .. reopen carles puyol thread :cry:

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
To me they represent everything that is wrong with the world. :D So either join in the hate-fest or embarrass yourself by defending that shit-hole of a club in what would be a flamed and most likely disrespectful debate.

Basically I opened this thread to share with the world my views on how I think this football club is a disgusting piece of shit. A symbol of the masonic and corrupt world we live in. I'm speaking scum levels that could only be rivaled by Milano's weaker team.

]

Hey Fiero, you started a great thread here. Damn I hate Barca more than the EPL teams. Who was the shit head who got Motta sent off in the CL match ?
The shit face even did a peek a boo. :thumbsdown:

Btw : I can't wait to see them out of CL. They're a disgrace !!:thumbsdown:

Last edited:

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
I bet on 0.69696969 farca will get penalty.
Messi will take that penalty twice and Abbiati can save that.
So the ref will give the 3rd chance till he scored.

:o

Fiero

Reaction score
If we're going to see more of this:

Better not bother showing up. :rolleyes:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mourinho said he hopes after the milan-barca game there will be no talk about referees.

Just trolling barca or being a realist/fearing the worst?

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
The 2006 incident still gets me riled up. It was impossible for the ref (Markus Merk was it not?) to not see there was half a meter between them when Puyol fell down.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
The sheva incident bugs me, but I'll let it go.

I really just want Boateng to steamroll Busquets.... like literally

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I'm unable to let go the Sheva incident, that was Sheva's last goal for Milan and in such a crowning moment, :(, and on top of that we get an offside call on Cafu that was NEVER offside just a minute later arghhh.

Though honestly eventhough he was a rock for the rest of the match, Sir Billy Costacurta deserved to be send off early in the game for an awesome but reckless faul on Eto'o...but I don't care Puyol should've been send off early in the game in the first leg, when we were dominating them :p.

But whatever. Moving on. I just want to play defensive football (old school catenaccio style from the 60's) and beat them with a set piece goal. That's all I ask.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
But whatever. Moving on. I just want to play defensive football (old school catenaccio style from the 60's) and beat them with a set piece goal. That's all I ask.

He will lead us to victory-
ambrosini.jpg

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
These two games "are nothing".

In Barcelona x Chelsea the referee didn't mark penaltys for Chelsea and let Pique use his hands to block the ball on the box, in Barcelona x Arsenal the referee red carded Van Persie because he shot the ball before the whistle and in Barcelona x Real Madrid the absurd was even worse, they dived in every soft touch and, of course, Pepe got red carded because of a "violent foul" on Daniel Alves, that was crying on the pitch, was taken off by the doctors and then came back running like a happy little boy.

I felt bad for Mourinho when he asked "why?" on the press interview.

We may not win this game but at least we need to break their clavicles.

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
Shut up Barca

Barcelona have announced on their official website that they have filed a formal complaint to Uefa about the state of the pitch during the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final against AC Milan at San Siro.

BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona appeal to Uefa over AC Milan

"It was a tough match that we should have won. We played our game but it was difficult because of the pitch, and because they [Milan] are very strong," Messi was quoted as saying on the club's official website.

Messi: We deserved to beat Milan - Goal.com

Puyol: "The referee did not want to award us a penalty. I saw it on the screens."

Barca goalkeeper Victor Valdes also expressed his disappointment with the standard of refereeing, saying: "This has happened a lot of times, we get tired of this.

Puyol: The referee did not want to signal a penalty against AC Milan - Goal.com

"We had a great match and we dominated. We had several chances to score. We were unable to score, but we deserved to win."

Barcelona's Xavi: We deserved to win against AC Milan - Goal.com

Stop complaining :lol:

FC Nuri

Forza Milahhhh
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All the crazy characters of the Milan show.
Wow they're making themselves sound like spoiled children. Idiots.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
they really are a disgrace, and to put them out would be extremely satisfying.

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
They made a formal complaint to UEFA about the pitch? The f*ck? Is this a joke or what? What are they trying to reach with this bullsh*t? A forfait or something? Jeez, what a bunch of babies.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
They are such a bad sport...

And Barcelona for god sake look in a mirror and check youtube and watch all your in favor referee decisions :max:

The Group game, they dived for penalty, They dived for a dangerous FK which they scored from, and Dived, Dived, Dived, Dived and Dived more and always got the back ball because of FKs... They are a disgrace to football, just accept it, you didn't win.

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
They just showed their true class, scumbags!
Crying like a little girl when they don't get want they want..

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
I wanna respect them a lot, but they are a bunch of little shits. Did you see last night every time something happens they all raise their hands and complain? If you did that in high-school you'd be ridiculed by your classmates, but they are the best team in the world and behave like that.

It's a fact that Wenger is a sour loser, and Xavi and Barca staff are like that too. I mean that cunt Cryuff is the worst piece of shit legend in football. He thinks just because they've got a bunch of midgets full of technique other teams should give it up to them. Fuck you, sir. You have a 400M $ squad and we have 150 M dollar squad. If we go through, hey should make a feel-good movie about that. Fuckers had Fabregas on the bench! Bunch of pussies, Just because they have raised Xavi and Messi they think they are the saints of football. We had Barsei and Maldini and kicked that asshole Cryuff's ass even without them back then, so go fuck yourself with your super-boring football.

An also don't forget the Italian effect, they are always jealous of Italians because they are good looking, get more pussy than they dream of and never give up against them like others and have won more than any other European country.

Maybe they were expecting another Leverkausen, maybe they thought Antonini and Bonera will come to them for signed shirts like the other pussies do, but they just got it wrong. This team has balls, something Barca is not familiar with.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Fiero, you have turned me

Fuck this whiny bunch of midgets

where did you watch the game last night?

watching it between bartha fans from certain nationalities was amazing, I was LMAO every time they were shouting/cheering etc.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
where did you watch the game last night?

watching it between bartha fans from certain nationalities was amazing, I was LMAO every time they were shouting/cheering etc.

Screwed up the timing (thought it was at 11.45 :fp:) so ended up watching at home despite making plans to watch it outside

p.s. - Got banned from the Barca Forum.

Reason?

It's not insults, namecalling, dissing or any of that BS (didn't do any)

Just dared to include some rational reasoning and hint that their team does not indeed walk on water but those fucks are the most deluded and elitist I have ever met. There was no bloody reason also given for my ban :lol:

Schedule