• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Lindsay Lohan in Mean Girls, circa 2004?

Was only 17 at the time

mean girls release date: April 19, 2004

lindsay lohan birth day: July 2, 1986

movie filmed in 2003
2003-1986=...
hmm....

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Despite not making the Champions League, Milan are likely to hit their target of 35,000 season tickets sold for the 2018/19 season, an increase from last year's 32,000. [@repubblica]

.@repubblica adds that the local fans have renewed faith for the upcoming season with 3 club greats in Leonardo, Maldini & Gattuso leading the club.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are we talking irl or hypothetical?

Because in real life money comes on top 10 out of 10.

People talking about beach boys and trainers are little romantic and ambitious.

This works if you are planning to fling with teenagers.

I only do rl. Well if you are broke as fuck and cant buy dinner then no pussy for you.

If you have money and you ugly as shit, no pussy.

Come to think of it its numerous factors.

Im talking about normal girls over here with iq above room temperature. And not gold diggers.

Balance is key.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Dont forget the surge in audience when Kaka comes on board.. I expect the announcement in September.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Despite not making the Champions League, Milan are likely to hit their target of 35,000 season tickets sold for the 2018/19 season, an increase from last year's 32,000. [@repubblica]

.@repubblica adds that the local fans have renewed faith for the upcoming season with 3 club greats in Leonardo, Maldini & Gattuso leading the club.

Dont forget the surge in audience when Kaka comes on board.. I expect the announcement in September.
What does it say about Milan fans when the increase in season tickets sold is due to who is now sitting in the stands rather than who is out on the field actually playing football?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
@jammin

I found a kewl new avatar for you

inb4 you say christian bale in the empire sun
2z0LPas.jpg

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What does it say about Milan fans when the increase in season tickets sold is due to who is now sitting in the stands rather than who is out on the field actually playing football?
That they like fat rihanna.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I only do rl. Well if you are broke as fuck and cant buy dinner then no pussy for you.

If you have money and you ugly as shit, no pussy.

Come to think of it its numerous factors.

Im talking about normal girls over here with iq above room temperature. And not gold diggers.

Balance is key.

So true

3dc0fb2afb5a191be46aab4e2ecc17e9.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
The rumour commode represents for us a sacred space, an environment with an unwritten code to be respected. The rumour commode, as always, has been experienced like the trenches. In the trenches, we do not allow posts about women, wives and girlfriends, so we invite you to instead make posts about handsome footballers

Those who choose the rumour commode as an alternative to a carefree and romantic visit to a p*rn site are freely invited to visit other websites or other threads

ahem..

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

9/10^

Ok, you’re good

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
She's not? I remember her about 10 years ago. She was quite good. Good body, don't quite like the face. But last year or two she became an ugly fat piece of "something that smells bad". Nothing to do with her color. Normally I tend to like those Halle Berry like girls. :)

Riri is fat???????????? What had the world come to? Is this the end for the hooman species?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Luca Modric - "Force a move to Inter? Biggest bullshit I've ever heard"

I’m totally out of the loop as I usually won’t follow anything other than Milan related news

But

Didn’t Modric make a claim that he approached inter to force a transfer which cleared inter from Madrid possibly ‘reporting’ them to the UEFA mods?

Now Modric is saying it’s bullshit?

:conf:

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
I’m totally out of the loop as I usually won’t follow anything other than Milan related news

But

Didn’t Modric make a claim that he approached inter to force a transfer which cleared inter from Madrid possibly ‘reporting’ them to the UEFA mods?

Now Modric is saying it’s bullshit?

:conf:

That’s interesting and all but can we get back to the important things? Did Riri get fat? Is this confermato? Who launched it? Was it sky?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
That’s interesting and all but can we get back to the important things? Did Riri get fat? Is this confermato? Who launched it? Was it sky?

Didn’t MR say: fat ass?

That’s different than calling her fat

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
How many women are in Milan’s locker room?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
whats the joke here vidarth..? all white ppl look the same hunh??

this kind of humor in a post-chinese milan, unbelievable :head:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
"Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.” (Ephesians 5:22)

sickening. imagine not respecting women as an equal?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
It’s called THICKKKK

Hi-Rihanna-We-Love-All-Sizes-of-You.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule