The Official Sepp Blatter Page

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
Blatter is right saying that the penalty....(grosso's dive) was an incorrect call....but that is what football is all about....CONTROVERSIES.....look at ARGENTINA VS GERMANY.......the ref was with germany......

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Baggio,Rivera,MvB,Totti, Nesta, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka
WILL2K said:
He would say the opposite if the French team won . What a pathetic loser ! :D

More like if Italy lost .... to who ever it might be

I hope Blatter apologizes to the Italian fans for the decisions in South Korea V Italy 2002 .... of course he wont....

btw... sorry pal... no matter how much i wat it to happen.. the event suggested in ur signature aint happening...

Last edited:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Sepp's Suggestion

The 2006 World Cup final won by Italy over France was the second ever decided on penalty kicks -- the Italians exorcising the demons from their 1994 finals loss to Brazil.

FIFA president Sepp Blatter, though, has expressed his thoughts about doing away with penalty kicks to decide the World Cup final.

The alternative, as Blatter sees it, is to stage a replay of the World Cup final 48 hours later at the same venue if the first match ends in a draw.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stupid. What if the next one ends in a draw? And after 75 mins, each team is going to sit back, not wanting to risk it, as a draw gives them both another chance.
I preferred the idea of taking one player off every few mins till a goal was scored.

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
radioactivenerd said:
The 2006 World Cup final won by Italy over France was the second ever decided on penalty kicks -- the Italians exorcising the demons from their 1994 finals loss to Brazil.

FIFA president Sepp Blatter, though, has expressed his thoughts about doing away with penalty kicks to decide the World Cup final.

The alternative, as Blatter sees it, is to stage a replay of the World Cup final 48 hours later at the same venue if the first match ends in a draw.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stupid. What if the next one ends in a draw? And after 75 mins, each team is going to sit back, not wanting to risk it, as a draw gives them both another chance.
I preferred the idea of taking one player off every few mins till a goal was scored.

Maybe they will repeat it again and again. :head: :head:
What an another stupid suggestion from Blatter.
Blatter, it doesn't hurt to use your brain, just try it. :D

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He is a twat like. What about the fans? Are they expected to stay extra days to see another final? Even if it is their nation, i don't think they'd be overly excited by the prospect, especially if they have a plane ticket to go back to their country the day after the first final ;)

My solution would be this....

Sepp the great man that he is, comes onto the pitch if the score is level after normal and extra time, he stands on the goal line. Whips his pants down to reveal his arse, and the 11 players that have seen it through to that point all get a football each, they get to shoot from like 45 yards (lets make it kind off challenging ey) and if they hit his arse dead on, its 2 points, if it goes in the net without touching him, it's one point, and a miss is 0. The team with the mostr points after the 11 shots each wins. The point being, although similar to a penalty shootout, it brings a bit off fun to the finale as well as the dread and nerves, and he gets to take centre stage which he is very keen on.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
^^LOL. He sure'd love it.

That said, they guy's already a legend here. Merged. :star:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Typical... Everyone's bitching but no one is stepping forward to face a tiny lil challenge.

He may have his delusional fits + bouts + develop rather crazy ideas, but I like this part :

"During my third period of office, football will acquire a more pronounced and extensive social role"

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
blatter has a problem with some countries, and acts like a 3 year old, when it comes to them... if boggles the mind, on how an idiot like him can become head of fifa for 3rd time,... the remarks against italy were more of a political thing, cause the fifa elections are coming up, and he already knew he was not getting a vote from italy.. why not get one from australia?
Some of blatter most famous stupid sayings & actions

1)ban national anthems from the start of international matches.
2)called turkey a disgrace to footballing world and said that they should be ban from football for 4 years, cause of what they did to his native switzerland. (its actually a good thing that he dosent have all the power to make all decision on his own)
3)reduce league teams to 16 in every top flight league.
4)every club should have atleast 6 (Yes 6!!!!) home grown players
5)said that there shouldnt be draws in the world cup group stages, or CL group stages, every match should have a winner, that should be decided on penalties..
6)ironically when italy wins the WC, he says that penalties are a tragedy
7)loooney is not properly educated, and needs to learn discipline :p :p
8)bans matrix for verbal insults (NOT RACIAL), for 2 games
9)mourinho needs to stop being a drama queen
10)in the interest of football zidane and matrix should make up.
11)i dont think england;s team is that good, i think they wont do much at the WC, same goes fot holland.
12)said that he would go on war with G-14, if they dont agree to Fifa's proposals.
13)Criticised England before the WC quater final with Portugal and calls them an extremly boring team
14)apologises to Australia, saying that they deserved a place in the WC final, forgetting that Matrix was wrongfully redcarded. ANd even if the score was 0-0, if still would have gone to extra time :p
15) urged woman footballers to wear skimpier kits to show of their body, so that the woman football's popularity can increase
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
(HEHE).
16. says the best way to stop crowd trouble is have an all seater stadium, Cause when people are standing, their will be movement, and there will be trouble.. but when they are sitting, they are all very quiet :p

And after all this, if any one allows blatter to get reelected, then well, fifa has got as much brain as blatter

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Blatter to gay refrain in Qatar Gaffe of the President of FIFA December 14, 2010

Blatter to gay refrain in Qatar Gaffe of the President of FIFA

Own goal by Josef Blatter against the world's gay in an interview with the BBC, the FIFA president has touched on the issue of coexistence between religion and the laws of Qatar , home of the World 2022 , and the presence of gay fans: " I think must abstain from gay sex to the 2022 World Cup, " he said and then tried to explain the joke: " There will be no problems, every country has its own culture, but in football there are no limits "

"We're open to everything and everyone - has continued the "boss" of the world federation - and we believe that there should be no discrimination against any human being for political, religious or otherwise. If gays want to attend Qatar match I'm sure they will have no problems and will be allowed in the stadiums " . In any case, according to Blatter , there 's time to solve any problem. " I think - said - that there are too many concerns for a competition that will take place 'in 12 years, but I can still say that FIFA and its status can not tolerate any form of racism, politics or religion, we want this sport is open to each and every culture and want it to be so 'also in 2022. "

Blatter has also assured that the money have nothing to do with the allocation of World Cup 2008 in Russia . " It has nothing to do. is the development of football and it 'was also the last World Cup in South Africa, we bring the football where you can' improve the social and cultural point of view, is what we did last summer in Africa. "

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
If he'd just add video technology as an aid for officials, we'd let all his corrupt world cup 'biding' slide. But of course he choses not to ... why? His excuse is because it would be expensive for poorer counties to create these facilities for officials, making the game inconsistent. BS.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Got out clean from all the corruption charge! :beer:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Got out clean from all the corruption charge! :beer:

wat? You patting Blatter on the back?

Disclaimer: I don't really approve the documentary ... find it insinuating more than proving, but added the video for discussion.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
We all know Fifa are a bunch of corrupt cnuts.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I just wanted to bump it. :D Watched that documentary while missing 10 odd mins of 2nd half of UCL final the other day. Disgusting but not when compared to corruptions which's been going on in my land over last few months.

FIFA pales! ;)

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wish Paolo or any other Italian player of his stature never associates himself/herself with bidding processes again, they'll be cheated am afraid. :head: Who knows if Euro '16 to be held in France was also rigged? :o (No disrespect to anybody).

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I haven't watched the video because I don't need to. The fact that Russia and Quatar got the WC over England and the US shows that they're either a bunch of ******** monkeys, or they've been given a fat pay check. As I said...they're cnuts.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
I haven't watched the video because I don't need to. The fact that Russia and Quatar got the WC over England and the US shows that they're either a bunch of ******** monkeys, or they've been given a fat pay check. As I said...they're cnuts.

I do not exclude the fact that they got the WC because of corruption but I also think that the main reason Russia and Qatar got the WC is that those are the countries that have the most money. You see Brazil is struggling with infrastructure and Poland and Ukrain also. They don't have enough money to invest so works are late. And when you see debts that football club are in you can see that they had to find areas (countries) that have enough money to pay all of this. Football is in serious problem with all the debts. My point is that they needed new incomes within new areas with all the debts on their side.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
5.10pm
Oddly, the head of the Estonia FA asks to say a few words. He blathers a bit about how nice it was to see such a fine display of football unity today. Most of all, though, he got a chance to show off the rugged troubadour look he seems eager to take to the world, faux bear-fur sleeveless jacket and all. A suitably farcical end to proceedings, you might say.

3.51pm: Hey, the man from Estonia seems to have heeded our call at 3.46! He strides up to the booth in what looks like a sleeveless bear-fur number, his lush heavy-metal mane flowing in the air-conditioned arena. He really should have a searing guitar solo soundtrack.

:lol:

9051cb36-8093-4f68-991c-0488e556c6fb.jpg

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jun/01/fifa-presidential-election-live-blog

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How many countries bent over for Blatter? Only about 26 countries didn't vote for him.

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
Looks like the English FA got a real bashing from FIFA

Sepp Blatter insisted “something marvellous happened” when he was elected to a fourth term as FIFA President, although he was the only candidate.
England and Scotland had called to postpone today’s election amid allegations of corruption in the organisation, but only 17 other member associations supported them.

Blatter won the vote as the only candidate on the ballot with 186 votes from an available 203 and has a mandate up to 2015.

"I thank you for your trust and confidence from the bottom of my heart," said Blatter at a conference in Zurich.

"Our pyramid is intact, the base, the foundation is strong and together we have four years to continue on our path and do our job. We will put FIFA's ship back on the right course in clear, transparent waters. We need some time to do it, but we shall do it.

"Today something marvellous happened and I'd simply like to tell you I'm deeply moved and honoured. It's a challenge, a new one for me, and I accept it.”

The other candidate who was meant to be on the ballot, President of the Asian Football Federation Mohamed Bin Hammam, pulled out of the election after he was suspended during the bribery investigation.

England and Scotland’s bid to have the election delayed was met with a frosty reception, which turned mocking when FIFA senior Vice-President Julio Grondona took to the stage.

"We always have attacks from England which are mostly lies with the support of journalism which is more busy lying than telling the truth," said the head of the Argentine Federation.

"This upsets and disturbs the FIFA family. It looks like England is always complaining so please I say will you leave the FIFA family alone, and when you speak, speak with truth."