The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lolololol

Massimiliano Mirabelli has confirmed that Carlos Bacca will return to Milan, who will also look to sign ‘a top centre-forward’

I'm pretty sure Bacca is just coming in from his loan then right back out again.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I wonder if commoders live in a world where no mistakes are made and success is given to one right away.

The RnB equivalents of Social Justice Warriors. Entitled bipolar children.

Success was never a guarantee and the first half of the season went worse than we had even feared, but the black and white attitude in here is astounding.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
our starting midfield is jack - biglia - kessie.

So, yes... he would be a depth signing.

Our midfield is very good, and I expect to be even better come september, when they've rested, understood Gattuso's mandate and have solid depth behind them that allows rotation.

0b43d9f2415a2ad36cfa3d4d4892297f.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
The RnB equivalents of Social Justice Warriors. Entitled bipolar children.

Success was never a guarantee and the first half of the season went worse than we had even feared, but the black and white attitude in here is astounding.

you ever been there:

429201712233078236.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, but at least there is hope for them to succeed. When that sporting director gets you RR and Borini... there is no hope to begin with

Borini repaid the little sum we paid for him. Guy helped us with his versatility all around the pitch. I think thats why we bought him in the first place, and i dont think there are many players of that value that would help us more than he did... but thats another discussion.

RR, he wasnt that expensive too but yeah, that was a gamble that ended up meh. That being said, i hope he can improve his play a bit. He had very good crosses pre season and early season then stopped with that for some reason. I feel like we havent seen all of him yet, but yeah for now he is not that great.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
if bonna, RR and bilgia are in the starting line up then we will not win anything.

:)

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
It's so easy to be a negative fuck and then ride the wave of success when it happens.

the 2nd half of this season told me all I needed to know... and the mgmt as well.

We are on the proper path to success with a young and driven foundation. Those who did not fit the mold, will be sent off/sold.

We will bring in 3-4 proper pieces now, and going forward likely around 2-3, for stability and reinforcement.

I invite yungfreddy to a lifetime ban agreement.

Milan makes CL next season, you're out. Milan doesn't, I'm out.

For eternity.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
RnB - where one summer mercato was going to completely repair 10yrs of neglect.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
A mid with vidal, kessie and hakan coult play some serious calcio

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
RR started the season very well, crossing, running and FK....

Does anyone else think he was nursing an injury throughout the season?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Rui still looks crazy elegant on the ball

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
It's so easy to be a negative fuck and then ride the wave of success when it happens.

the 2nd half of this season told me all I needed to know... and the mgmt as well.

We are on the proper path to success with a young and driven foundation. Those who did not fit the mold, will be sent off/sold.

We will bring in 3-4 proper pieces now, and going forward likely around 2-3, for stability and reinforcement.

I invite yungfreddy to a lifetime ban agreement.

Milan makes CL next season, you're out. Milan doesn't, I'm out.

For eternity.
I wished you BOTH stay.

That said, there's a line between positivity and delusion.
You laughed at me when I said I wasn't so sure about Silva when you said that he'd score 30 goals this season.

Now I'm the one left defending him while you disappeared completely.
Also Milan wasn't neglected for 10 years....we won the scudetto in 2012 ffs

RnB - where one summer mercato was going to completely repair 10yrs of neglect.

A mid with vidal, kessie and hakan coult play some serious calcio

mrki is forum treasure.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan should be interested in Seri from Nice, he's the exact profile id bet they want for our midfield next season.

Also fuck pirlos game

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
That said, there's a line between positivity and delusion.
You laughed at me when I said I wasn't so sure about Silva when you said that he'd score 30 goals this season.

Montella ruining his life was beyond my control.

Also there is zero delusion in what I see with Milan. Like I said, under Rino there was a TON to be positive about. We got results. we worked like motherfuckers.

The team was gassed. Between injuries and lack of depth, it was what it was.

Going forward, the right players will be here, the depth will happen and we will win.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
With 11 new players in, you hope that you just hit on more than you miss on. Kalinic was requested by Montella specifically and hopefully we can get back 15 mil at the very least.

Andre Silva performed well in Europe and is young enough that we can either stick with him for one more year or recoup most of our money/swap him. In either case the struggle of both has led to a lot of growth for Cutrone at least.

Conti is a question mark. We all liked the transfer, hopefully he can come back from these injury setbacks. The only silver lining was Calabria’s growth.

In regards to the other players, Kessie, Hakan, Bonucci and Biglia more than proved their worth, based on expectations and prices I cannot complain about any of them. Borini was cheap and is versatile, did not complain and chipped in more than I thought he would early in the season. RR grew at the end of the season, lacks pace but people forget he did not cost us very much at 18 mil and Mus who cost the same performed quite well when called upon.

Objectively it was a decent transfer campaign based on the massive project at hand. The reason why people are upset is that Kali and Andre were two of the larger purchases, as was Conti, although injuries cannot be blamed upon the player. Somewhat luckily but due to opportunity and solid youth development, Cutrone and Calabria showed a lot at those two positions.

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Careful what you wish for, you had your cherries too :D

:thumbsup: Sure i get that. Its the others that haven't wrote a single positive post in months, and only concentrate on shitting on literally every player, coach, other poster. Those are the guys i was talking about, but their problem is bigger than posting on this forum and its not for me to talk about it.

pop my cherries :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule