Patrick Cutrone Thread

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
if he can just learn how to hold and link up play he would be a complete player. Still young. Good future ahead for him.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cutrone has five goals and one assist in 237 minutes of play in all competitions so far this season.

He is averaging a goal or an assist every 40 minutes. Incredible.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Paturickuuuu Cuturoneee san

BillyTheKid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I haven't seen an attacker to be so good at headers in a very long time. The biggst share of his goals are headers and they always look perfect, not clumsy or lucky... pure technique

And at this age. I do not remember ANY striker to be so good/comfortable at headers at this age. Heading skill comes with lots of practice and experience. This kid has this in his blood.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
OxA8deN.png

:love: :love:

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
if he doesn't score he is useless though. These type of players normally don't go for big money. Could he improve? absolutely. If this dude has a good midfield behind him we won't even need higuain. I want us to play with 2 strikers if ibra arrives. Cutrone and higgy upfront.

Gave Higuain a very nice ball on the finish as well. He has great movement and understanding of space and played Higuain in perfectly.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Paddy Power.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Patrick Cutrone touched the ball two times in the penalty area in the match against Sampdoria: With these two touches scored a goal and served an assist for Gonzalo Higuaín.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Has he disclosed the meaning of the celebration? I know it's something personal, but it's not very aesthetic though. He deserves something better

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Patrick needs to improve his performances.... i'm getting tired to see him eaten alive by all the defenders

c16b89cdf2c0486deb4324c59537d85b.png

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Patrick needs to improve his performances.... i'm getting tired to see him eaten alive by all the defenders

c16b89cdf2c0486deb4324c59537d85b.png

we need more creativity to be able to release Cutrone, he also seems to do a lot better with a striking partner.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Give Cutrone the Golden boy award. The other contenders are pretenders.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Needs to improve his technique by heaps to be starter for future non mediocre Milan

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's a poacher. He needs to play much closer to goal and not be suffocated by two defenders. Only way this works is if we're chasing the game and he's ahead of a second striker. Anything else he's totally not suited to. He's Borini with much better finishing and goal sense. I don't want to see him up front alone anymore. Might work really well with Ibra, though.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Might work really well with Ibra, though.

Would probably be a fantastic duo. Imagine prime Ibra alongside Cutrone...

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
After watching Italy recently and how little they have gotten out of Immobile, Lasagna, etc, I think that Mancini should strongly consider Cutrone. He would be deadly with Insigne, Chesia, Jorginho, Verratti, etc.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's a poacher. He needs to play much closer to goal and not be suffocated by two defenders. Only way this works is if we're chasing the game and he's ahead of a second striker. Anything else he's totally not suited to. He's Borini with much better finishing and goal sense. I don't want to see him up front alone anymore. Might work really well with Ibra, though.

Nah bro, you're way overthinking based off of like a few games. Cutrone played the entire second half of last season up front alone, and he played very well until the whole team burned out from lack of subs at the end. He's literally already proven to you(in his rookie season) that he's capable of scoring in big games as a lone striker, like come on dude.

Yes, he definitely would be better with another forward I agree, we have world class higuain for that though. And you guys act like he's a finished player, he's still early on. Cutrone doesn't need to do anything except be more consistent and do what he did last season, every game. Don't overthink it like we always do on this forum. Also as the team gets better and more creative players, which Leonardo is aiming for clearly, he will get better yet

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Agreed. Either he always needs to stay close to the goal in a two man attack or he needs to extend his repertoar from only having a big heart and a sense of knowing where to be at the right time.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Patrick Cutrone is the youngest Italian ever to have reached 10 goals in European competitions. [@MilanTV]

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Morata sent a video message to Cutrone, revealing that it makes him happy when the Milan striker scores.

"Hello Cutro, how are you? Every time you score, I celebrate if I had scored myself.

You will become one of the best strikers in the world and I send you a big hug, while I also want to thank you*for the nice words you have said about me," said Morata.

Cutrone was notably affected by the message, saying that: "It's an honour to receive these words from my idol of all time". (Calciomercato)

That is quite sweet :heart:

Schedule