rav8998

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Midfielder rumours today:

Juve - Oscar
Inter - Ever Banega
Roma - Raboit (exchange for ljajic)
Milan - Lucas Biglia

I give up. Haha. Much rather would have rabiot or Oscar. But hey go for 30 year old, seems like another long term move.

rav8998

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I pulled out my old Milan ibrahimovic jersey after the psg game. I got hard and sad at the same time. Some crazy shit, I miss having the guy on our team. Still the most complete striker in my opinion, along with Suarez and messi (if you consider him one, technically a winger now).

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The "352" with DeJong dropping down to the CBs was a common sight throughout his time here. If anything, Seedorf's stint is the only time we saw very little of that. And unsurprisingly it was the only remotely good period with De Jong in the lineup. An anchor is also supposed to be a "balance player" but he was more of a distraction for the CBs and Montolivo. He was confined to a small, less influential role in Seedorf's 4231 and LvG's 3-5-2.

OFFENSIVELY, De Jong moved in between the CB's instead of trying to support the attached, like we've seen him try to do here. DEFENSIVELY, with the 2 DM's, he made sure that one DM was moving around chasing, the other was holding his position. Cutting the tasks of De Jong in this case makes him an effective player, because he is good at what he does but is limited as we know by now. Montolivo failed in the double pivot role because defensively he was not good during this time.

Implying that we attacked and defended as a team? Meanwhile you say one of our midfielders acted as a part-time CB. And you didn't count one but two passengers up front(Balo & Kaka).

our wingers dropped back to assist the defense correct? This is not something new, Allegri did the same thing with El Sha and Niang. However you had Kaka drop behind the half, wingers supporting the full backs and 2 DM's trying to take pressure away from the CB's. It was a smart tactic because we had shitty CBs, this is one of the reasons Rami looked great as well.

Why are you quoting a Bleacher Report article and treating it as the truth?

Main difference between current Montolivo and Montolivo of the last 2 seasons is his role and midfield partners. But he also had quite a few good games in Seedorf's double pivot system, which was quickly forgotten when rumors about a mutiny start floating around and after De Jong had scored the derby winner. Before that, a lot of De Floptards had turned against De Jong because he wasn't as "dominant"(unconfined) as in the first half of the season. Most of R&B were delusional De Jong fans at the time, but they gave Monto more Top 3 nominations than De Jong for the matches under Seedorf.

If anything De Jong was receiving more praise when seedorf came in, and Monto started getting the hate because he was being called out by Seedorf, and the rumors of him complaining etc.

Stones...glass house. Actually it's probably genuine memory loss in your case. It's evident from your posts that you are mixing up a few things. Spoiler: the "genius" 352 DeJong CB tactic is from the Allegri era and it was most certainly not how Seedorf "made De Jong look like a beast". It was the complete opposite.
I don't know why you as a fan of Seedorf the coach would even want Seedorf associated with that.
Only sequences where Milan were shaped anything like that was when Poli(winger) dropped back to join Monto & De Jong in the midfield, forming a 4-3-3(or 2-5-3).

I think I've said this before, and I'll say it again, the biggest fans of Seedorf(the coach) and De Jong are also the ones who know the least about them.

Once again you are mistaking offense with defense. The "genius" 352, you are mentioning it as our defensive structure, my point was that this was our structure going forward which again, reduced De Jongs role going forward, again by focusing on De Jongs strengths which are mainly on the defensive side of his game, he performed that season.
Under Allegri we were playing 433 then defensively it shaped into a 451, with Niang and El Sha going up and down the field.

This was the structure going forward that we were trying to maintain at the time:

--------------balo------
-----taarabt--kaka--honda
DES------montolivo------Abate
----rami--dejong--mexes

I just read the rest of it

:proud:

Mastour was a coup when we bought him. The fact that it hasn't worked out yet is another argument.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
"You see, Mario? You must be serious and attentive about these things my son. This is very important." Commodore Seedorf had a magnanimous personality, truly larger than life. The one aspect of his life that betrayed this was, to his squad's dismay, his culinary taste.

"Bring out more eggs and Urby pack my pipe!!" Since the morning sessions began, the Commodore had smoked an entire ounce of marijuana.

The dashing young Corporal Balotelli sat next to his leader and offered a resigned shrug.

"Mr. Clarence, this is the 7th day in a row we have eaten scrambled eggs for lunch. My stomach is upset. Can't we have something else for a change?"

"My dear boy, when was the last time you saw my abs?" Urby fetched the packed pipe for Clarence as the coach lifted up his shirt to display his abs once more. "Scrambled eggs!" Taking a substantial drag from his pipe, the coach stood up and got on the table, ready to inspire his team once again.
"Gentlemen! We shall eat scrambled eggs every day unti----

Suddenly, a crash. The chef bringing out the freshly made batch of scrambled eggs had collapsed suddenly on the floor...blood dripping from his nostrils.

The young Corporal Mario dashed to chef's aide and put his finger to his neck, searching for a pulse. "Mister Clarence...he's dead! Poison!"

"So....it has begun"

Commodore Seedorf grinned with relish at the prospect of the looming war.

That's it?
celebrity_tyrone_biggums.jpg

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
"You see, Mario? You must be serious and attentive about these things my son. This is very important." Commodore Seedorf had a magnanimous personality, truly larger than life. The one aspect of his life that betrayed this was, to his squad's dismay, his culinary taste.

"Bring out more eggs and Urby pack my pipe!!" Since the morning sessions began, the Commodore had smoked an entire ounce of marijuana.

The dashing young Corporal Balotelli sat next to his leader and offered a resigned shrug.

"Mr. Clarence, this is the 7th day in a row we have eaten scrambled eggs for lunch. My stomach is upset. Can't we have something else for a change?"

"My dear boy, when was the last time you saw my abs?" Urby fetched the packed pipe for Clarence as the coach lifted up his shirt to display his abs once more. "Scrambled eggs!" Taking a substantial drag from his pipe, the coach stood up and got on the table, ready to inspire his team once again.
"Gentlemen! We shall eat scrambled eggs every day unti----

Suddenly, a crash. The chef bringing out the freshly made batch of scrambled eggs had collapsed suddenly on the floor...blood dripping from his nostrils.

The young Corporal Mario dashed to chef's aide and put his finger to his neck, searching for a pulse. "Mister Clarence...he's dead! Poison!"

"So....it has begun"

Commodore Seedorf grinned with relish at the prospect of the looming war.
:star::star::star::thumbsup:

Congo is back.

Moar moar

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Sitting in a far corner of the lunch room, at a table all by himself, sweat drenching his brow, Andrea Poli was trying to appear calm. Seeing a chef collapse to the floor and die is certainly unsettling, however, the skittish Poli had more on his mind as he fidgeted with his bluetooth earpiece.

"Mein Fuhrer..the chef must have....he's dead! They've caught on..it's..it's failed!! He must have eaten the--"

"Andrea..Andrea, Andrea....this is...most unfortunate," Adriano Galliani smirked as he watched two of his chambermaids 69 each other in the Garden Room of the FuhrerBunker. "You must resolve this. That is all."

Andrea fidgeted the bluetooth out of his ear, looking at how best to make his escape from the room. Perhaps the absurd amounts of sweat beading down his face would obfuscate his identity..however Galliani had instructed him to finish the job.

"Hey! You! Where are you going!! STop!"

Even though they always thought Poli was odd...the sight of him talking to himself, twitching and sweating by himself in the corner of the room had raised suspicion. When he made a dash for the exit, the Corporal took out the glock19 from his adidas tracksuit pants and dispatched 4 accurate shots to the back of the fleeing Andrea Poli.

"Mr. Clarence...we must leave this place now"

Meanwhile, in the FuhrerBunker, Adriano Galliani beckoned the chambermaids over to his chair as he unzipped his pants...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Private Urby rolled over the corpse and searched Poli's tracksuit pockets. Android phone, 3 pieces of candy, and a folded handwritten note. The Private passed the note to Corporal Balotelli without reading it. The Corporal, staring blankly at it, looked sheepish as the three men left the lunch room.

"What does it say, Corporal."

"Uh..Mr. Clarence..i do not know. I cannot read."

"What, the handwriting is illegible? Give it here boy"

"No, I cannot read or write, I never learned how."

"For FUCK SAKE boy!!" Commodore Seedorf snatched the note from the embarrassed Corporal's hand. "Urby, my pipe!" Unfolding the note, he saw a list of some sort...

Daily Task List
1--talk to at least 2 girls today
2--be positive
3--you will lose your virginity one day Andrea!
4--complete mein Fuhrer's task

"Just as i suspected..." Clarence crumpled up and tossed the note as he grabbed the pipe from Private Urby's outstretched hand.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Sitting in a far corner of the lunch room, at a table all by himself, sweat drenching his brow, Andrea Poli was trying to appear calm. Seeing a chef collapse to the floor and die is certainly unsettling, however, the skittish Poli had more on his mind as he fidgeted with his bluetooth earpiece.

"Mein Fuhrer..the chef must have....he's dead! They've caught on..it's..it's failed!! He must have eaten the--"

"Andrea..Andrea, Andrea....this is...most unfortunate," Adriano Galliani smirked as he watched two of his chambermaids 69 each other in the Garden Room of the FuhrerBunker. "You must resolve this. That is all."

Andrea fidgeted the bluetooth out of his ear, looking at how best to make his escape from the room. Perhaps the absurd amounts of sweat beading down his face would obfuscate his identity..however Galliani had instructed him to finish the job.

"Hey! You! Where are you going!! STop!"

Even though they always thought Poli was odd...the sight of him talking to himself, twitching and sweating by himself in the corner of the room had raised suspicion. When he made a dash for the exit, the Corporal took out the glock19 from his adidas tracksuit pants and dispatched 4 accurate shots to the back of the fleeing Andrea Poli.

"Mr. Clarence...we must leave this place now"

Meanwhile, in the FuhrerBunker, Adriano Galliani beckoned the chambermaids over to his chair as he unzipped his pants...
:lol: Confirmed - Metro Boomin would not trust Andrea Poli!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Private Urby rolled over the corpse and searched Poli's tracksuit pockets. Android phone, 3 pieces of candy, and a folded handwritten note. The Private passed the note to Corporal Balotelli without reading it. The Corporal, staring blankly at it, looked sheepish as the three men left the lunch room.

"What does it say, Corporal."

"Uh..Mr. Clarence..i do not know. I cannot read."

"What, the handwriting is illegible? Give it here boy"

"No, I cannot read or write, I never learned how."

"For FUCK SAKE boy!!" Commodore Seedorf snatched the note from the embarrassed Corporal's hand. "Urby, my pipe!" Unfolding the note, he saw a list of some sort...

Daily Task List
1--talk to at least 2 girls today
2--be positive
3--you will lose your virginity one day Andrea!
4--complete mein Fuhrer's task

"Just as i suspected..." Clarence crumpled up and tossed the note as he grabbed the pipe from Private Urby's outstretched hand.

:lol::lol::lol:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
:lol: :lol:

Sooooo good!!!!

Btw, Congo...

Leaf might break the record for most times in a day now... I predict 14.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In the back of the on-site Audi service garage 25 ak74 rifles were set leaning against the wall. To the right, crates of 5.45?39mm ammunition, 12 rpg7s, and numerous boxes of fragmentation and high explosive grenades. Kevlar vests were stacked to the left of Capt. Montolivo as he stood in front of this respectable arsenal and prepared to address his cohort.

"Boys we got beat to the punch. Someone tried to assassinate Seedorf and failed. Botched poisoning."

"What the fuck? What does this mean?" Sgt Abate was incredulous.

"So, we are not alone in this.." Lt. Bonera, sitting on top of a crate of fragmentation grenades, scratched his chiseled double chin thoughtfully.

"It can only be one person. I suspected he would get involved..but this is much more bold than I would have expected. Reckless even. We must get rid of these weapons immediately!" The Captain's blue eyes narrowed as he contemplated the risk he put his men in.

"Perhaps we should reach out to him! Like right now! WE'RE FUCKED!"

Sgt. Abate didn't even have time to finish his sentence when suddenly everything went white. 6 flashbangs exploded..the rebels were stunned, reaching blindly for their weapons to return fire.

When the room cleared, or rather when the rebel's minds cleared, they stood face to face with 20 men in full combat gear. Operators equipped with gas masks over black balaclava's, the red dot sights of their Beretta AR70/90 assault rifles polka dotting the rebel's faces.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
The "Monty coup"

Lllllllooollllll!!!!!!!!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"THIS IS THE CARABINIERI. DO NOT MOVE. I REPEAT DO NOT MOVE OR YOU WILL BE SHOT"

As the commander of the assault group spoke through his loud speaker 7 german shepherds were unleashed and began to canvas the garage. These dogs were not muzzled, but they were not aggressive either.

"AUDI GARAGE CLEAR. TEAM ALPHA GOT IT. PACK IT UP "

Just as sudden as they had arrived the Carabinieri left. Capt Montolivo, Lt. Bonera, Sgt. Abate and the others were stunned. Had they been caught? Why hadn't they arrested?

"Ah..my handsome blue-eyed Captain..there you are! Come, boys, come with me. Training is over for the day, tonight we are going to Giannino's."

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That evening at Giannino's Adriano Galliani and Capt. Montolivo sat next to each other and shared a bottle of Beaujolais. "Riccardo I need you to be in the national team..this is very important for me and the club. It is the image, you understand"

"Yes, mein Fuhrer. But I dont understa--"

"SHhh. Waiter, please turn on the TV"

**SKYCALCIO BREAKING NEWS ALERT***

This is Massimo Ambrosini--shocking news from Milanello! Clarence Seedorf caught in MASSIVE DRUG BUST--ARRESTED--SENTENCING SOON TO FOLLOW..

FIN

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Jammin is right, Kaka should've been a key character. 10/10 nonetheless. Someone please save this, don't let this get lost in the Commode.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Rumour Commode XVI

Alessio Romagnoli, at the event Levissima in Portello area in Milan, has spoken of the future of Sinisa Mihajlovic to MilanNews.it: "These are questions that must be made to him and to the management, I can say that he was very crucial for me, both at Milan and at Sampdoria, I hope to continue with him. I align with the thought of Abbiati and his thinking, which is that the whole squad wants to continue with him."

Ready to respond to questions from reporters, including those of MilanNews.it at the event Levissima in Portello area, Alessio Romagnoli commented on possible future scenarios: "I hope to become a flag of this team, AC Milan is a great club and I hope to stay as long as possible. "

I'm with you Roma!

According to reports this morning of the Corriere della Sera, among those who think it is better to go ahead with Mihajlovic also in the next season there is Adriano Galliani: In fact he would not want to change the fifth coach since 2014.

Finally some common sense by G. Go ahead like that.

After the defeat against Sassuolo, who seems to have cut out Milan from the race to third place, he has returned to speak at the end of a farewell season of Sinisa Mihajlovic, who could be replaced by one of Di Francesco, favorite, and Donadoni. But at home the Rossoneri, and particularly in Arcore, it remains alive even another application, that of Cristian Brocchi: the current coach of AC Milan Primavera would have to replace the Serb though the latter had been dismissed during the season.

GREAT FEELING - As reported this morning the Corriere della Sera, the former AC Milan midfielder is always in Silvio Berlusconi's thoughts, which greatly appreciates his offensive game: between the two there is a very close feeling, so much so that a few weeks ago, two were found in Arcore dinner to talk about the youth sector and much more. The number one on Via Aldo Rossi not abandoned the idea of ​​entrusting the Milan bench next season to a coach built in-house, a bit 'as happened for example with Fabio Capello several years ago. The last attempted with Seedorf and Inzaghi have not gone well, but the Rossoneri president is always very attracted to this possibility.

EVEN LIPPI - With Brocchi, could then come back into fashion also the name of Marcello Lippi, who could land at Milan to help out the current coach of AC Milan Primavera. This idea thus remains alive, but first we must see how it will end the season Sinisa Mihajlovic, because if he were to win the Italian Cup it would be difficult to give marching orders to the technical who made Milan win the first trophy since several years.

Jesus Christ, this Brocchi / Lippi rumors must end. From all scenarios this would be the dumbest one by far.

Mihajlovic new idea for the attack of Milan: as reported in today's edition of Gazzetta dello Sport, Sinisa is thinking of advancing Giacomo Bonaventura alongside the Colombian, with Antonelli in midfield and de Sciglio in defense.

I love it when Sinisa is gambling. He wins his gambles almost every time. Only a crazy man with huge cojones would put in the game who decides if he's going to be sacked a 16-year old goalkeeper in the starting line-up to replace the gk who benched Iker Casillas under two different coaches.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wouldn't Pippo be somewhere vulturing? Or at least financing the coup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule