--Maldini---------------------------------------------Cafu--
----------------Nesta----------------Stam------------------
---------------------------Dida---------------------------
i think that Ballack will be a good signing for nex year

Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Sheva4Goal said:

OMG... have you actually seen him play this season ? I highly doubt it.

well' Yes I have seen him play in the Champions League this year!! :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sheva4Goal said:
Passion for *9* said:
Sheva4Goal said:

OMG... have you actually seen him play this season ? I highly doubt it.

well' Yes I have seen him play in the Champions League this year!! :D

And you *really* think he's a good signing ? You have low standards, eh ? If you could see him in the championship you would like him even better ;)

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Ballack has gone very quiet.....but ide love him at Milan, he will rekindle his best form next season, garuantee you that.

Ronaldinho......WTF (W stands for Why :) ) didnt Milan do anything to match Man U and Barca last season, obviously Milan have ridiculous scouting coaches or Braida doesnt know a good player when he see's one.

23 million is a bit of money, but ide rather the best player in the world then 33 y/o defenders

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Dida

Cafu Nesta Maldini Zambrota
Gattuso Pirlo Seedorf
Kaka
Ronaldino Shevchenko

Zambrota is Juventino but he is good for me , Ronaldino momentally is doing miracles

Reaction score
Stam / Chivu / Chevanton / Van Der Vart / Trabelsi / Moriantes / Ballack. :conf:

Only These players we need for next season. :cool:

And I hope RoyCosta to stay next season. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
i just want 2 names for next year:
japp stam and of course the best striker in the world : thierry henry
sheva and henry :> deadly combination

:devil: :devil2: :devil3:

Reaction score
Milan just needs two names for next season: :o
jaap stam, thiery henry
then imagine milan's squads for 2004/2005 : :conf:

henry , sheva

seedorf , pirlo , gattuso

maldini , nesta , stam , cafu

dida

what a dream team :eek:
much much better than chelsea, real madrid

guimaldini

Primavera
Reaction score
keep your eyes on Vagner Love... he is only 19 years old and was one of the most important players on Palmeira's (Rivaldo and Roberto Carlos ex-team) good campain in the Brazilian 2nd division last year. In 2004 he was the best striker on his state´s championship scoring 11 goals (the second was luis fabiano with 8).

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
I think they should bring some young talents to Milan like
Mexes
Fernando Torres
Kompany
or some really good players that have had a great time and have a better with us :devil2: like Henry,Figo,etc.

Acer1899

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Entire Milan squad
Dida

Cafu (Puyol) - Nesta (Coloccini) - Maldini (Stam, Ferrari) - Zambrotta (Kompany, Oddo)

Pirlo

Seedorf - Gattuso

Kaka

Sheva - 1. Torres, 2. Gilardino, 3. Chevanton.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fenomeno_Kaka' said:
I think they should bring some young talents to Milan like
Mexes
Fernando Torres
Kompany
or some really good players that have had a great time and have a better with us :devil2: like Henry,Figo,etc.

I think your wish will fall on deaf ears, they rather sign 30somethings who are available for free + just want a nice retirement deal for 2, 3 or 4 years.

And please NO Figo ! :rolleyes:

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
It's ridiculous why sign some old players for some year in place off some good young players like mexes etc. :(

Reaction score
how about defoe from totenhem end nonda from monaco we need strikers so please buy smarthly dont waste money on midfilder end defence thet we have is great .

STRIKERS PLEASE!!!!

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I remember our main target was Canavarro....even ahead of Nesta....but Inter got him before us...i remember i was dissapointed so we got Nesta ......i think thats the way it went....well im sure we were after Fabio!

Anyway...im gald he went to Inter :)...we got the world's best....and Coco is a very very good left back but we got him in the Seedorf deal so that was worth it i think....With the other...Aimar is class but we have Kaka and we all know about Totti

I think Fabiano will move to Barcelona.....Ronaldinho will convince him and all Brazilians love it over there in Spain.....sunny...beaches and everything else :)

Anyway our squad is top notch as it is.....with Stam and someone else that is

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
we could need new signings in defense, Milan made a good deal to get Stam, maybe also a solid full back on left or right side, right we have Cafu and Simic, on left Kaladze and Pancaro.... too bad that Mexes isnt linked with AC Milan, since Ibrahim Ba the Milan management havent signed any french players.... thanks to mr. Ibrahim Ba :)

The midfield is strong enough for another season, but a new player or 2 can be good for depth, Dhorasoo, 31, will wear red & black upcoming season, not the youngest and we still have Rui Costa, anyway hes for free, even though this transfer politic and tactics has paid out last year and this season with a CL trophy and Scudetto!!!!
another midfielder like Jerome Rothen, a fantastic winger, Serginhos performance is going downhill, Rothen is the perfect man to do Serginhos job.... unfortunately Arjen Robben has signed with FC Chelski already.... other candidates: Edgar Davids, Diego, Francesco Totti....
3 strikers who have a secured place in the rotation are Sheva, Pippo and JDT. two players are definitely on Milans wishlist, Chevanton & Gilardino, both r playing their best football in the career, and Chevanton may be a bit cheaper than Parmas Gilardino, if none of them there are still many talents left in south america region like Robinho, Diego, Tevez, Cavenaghi....
well see how Ancelotti, Berlusconi and Galliani will build up this team for 04/05 :devil2:
FORZA MILAN :devil2:

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
MookyRookie said:
we could need new signings in defense, Milan made a good deal to get Stam, maybe also a solid full back on left or right side, right we have Cafu and Simic, on left Kaladze and Pancaro.... too bad that Mexes isnt linked with AC Milan, since Ibrahim Ba the Milan management havent signed any french players.... thanks to mr. Ibrahim Ba :)

The midfield is strong enough for another season, but a new player or 2 can be good for depth, Dhorasoo, 31, will wear red & black upcoming season, not the youngest and we still have Rui Costa, anyway hes for free, even though this transfer politic and tactics has paid out last year and this season with a CL trophy and Scudetto!!!!
another midfielder like Jerome Rothen, a fantastic winger, Serginhos performance is going downhill, Rothen is the perfect man to do Serginhos job.... unfortunately Arjen Robben has signed with FC Chelski already.... other candidates: Edgar Davids, Diego, Francesco Totti....
3 strikers who have a secured place in the rotation are Sheva, Pippo and JDT. two players are definitely on Milans wishlist, Chevanton & Gilardino, both r playing their best football in the career, and Chevanton may be a bit cheaper than Parmas Gilardino, if none of them there are still many talents left in south america region like Robinho, Diego, Tevez, Cavenaghi....
well see how Ancelotti, Berlusconi and Galliani will build up this team for 04/05 :devil2:
FORZA MILAN :devil2:

I saw Boca's game tonight, and Tevez scored a FANTASTIC goal. And don't start with the "ugly" thing again... If he will play for Milan and score, we all be happy, beautiful or not. As for Rothen or anybody else, they want to play... They will never come to warm our bench. BTW Vargas from Boca is a good player to consider too. Robinho will need two years of Dutch football, then year or so Spanish. And after that we might consider him for the team. He looks like small brother of Freddy Edo :D .

Reaction score

Milan's dream signings? No doubt these players should be lured to San Siro:
1. Francesco Totti
2. Pablo Aimar
3. Carlos Tevez
4. Luis Fabiano
5. Frank Lampard
6. Joaquin
7. Pavel Nedved
8. Diego
9. Hernan Crespo
10. Jonathan Zebina

Either one of these signigns would make Milan more competent. Berlusconi should splash some cash in the summer transfer market. It's certainly been a while since Milan invested big in players. With recent success in Serie A and last season's CL, I believe Milan have the financial cloud to plunge deeply into transfer market. Italian clubs who used to own the world's best players are now but timidly overshadowed by their English counterparts. If we wait on this, Italy might soon see their clubs being a pale imitation of their previous glorious might!
:eek:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I remember our main target was Canavarro....even ahead of Nesta....but Inter got him before us...i remember i was dissapointed so we got Nesta ......i think thats the way it went....well im sure we were after Fabio!

i don't think cannavaro was our main target a while ago. you really think we wanted canna over nesta?? it was a smokescreen, and one that worked very well. besides, look at cannavaro's last two seasons and nesta's last two... either way, it turned out best!!. :D

my dream "signing" would be for a milan youth prodigy, preferably a center back to come up to the first team. i don't want a mexes, kompany or ferrari or bon "whoever-the-hell" era. i want the next maldini man!!
oh well, at least i can dream.

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The World Footballer Of The Year.....as long as they are not over 28 years old...but thats rare unless your Ronaldo....20 year old...why didnt Milan get him then

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
us_bombs said:
my dream "signing" would be for a milan youth prodigy, preferably a center back to come up to the first team. i don't want a mexes, kompany or ferrari or bon "whoever-the-hell" era. i want the next maldini man!!
oh well, at least i can dream.

If I had to choose between Mexes/Kompany + some diffuse dream of a Milan youth prodigy that is nowhere in sight I'd sure know what to choose + no, I would not chase the silly dream but be pragmatic + make Kompany the new Maldini :tongue:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
If I had to choose between Mexes/Kompany + some diffuse dream of a Milan youth prodigy that is nowhere in sight I'd sure know what to choose + no, I would not chase the silly dream but be pragmatic + make Kompany the new Maldini
good for you.

milanez

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Totti, Sheva, Serginho
I hurd that Salihamidzic is moving to Real.They will sell Salgado.
What do you think about Salih.He would be a great deal for milan too.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
:devil: MOST WANTED LIST :devil: dream signings by acmilan-online users from all the 34 pages.
I was extremely bored and Milan crazy but I went through every dream signing posts to see who is most wanted by us... acm-online users.
(the numer in the brackets is the numer of a players name mentioned as a dream signing.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. ---CHIVU----------------- (57) before and after his move to Roma.
2. ---VAN DER VAART------ (37)
3. ---KAKA' ***------------- (30) before his move to MILAN.
4. ---PUYOL------------------ (29)
4. ---BONERA---------------- (29)
6. ---TOTTI------------------- (25)
7. ---STAM ***--------------- (23) before his move to MILAN.
8. ---TRABLESI--------------- (22)
9. ---AIMAR------------------- (17)
9. ---DIEGO------------------- (17)
9. ---MEXES------------------- (17)
12. --VIERI-------------------- (13)
12. --STANKOVIC------------- (13) recently moved to Inter.
12. --FERNANDO-TORRES---- (13)
12. --ROBINHO---------------- (13)
12. --CONTRA *--------------- (13) wanted back after being sold.
17. --RONALDINHO----------- (12)
18. --IBRAHIMOVIC---------- (11)
18. --JOAQUIN---------------- (11)
20. --CHEVANTON------------ (10)
20. --ROSICKY---------------- (10)
20. --COLOCCINI------------- (10) wanted back.
20. --HENRY------------------- (10)
20. --BECKHAM--------------- (10)
all only (2) EMERSON, SAMUEL, ZIDANE.
all only (1) DEL PIERO, DROGBA, NAKATA, RAUL, SOLARI, REYES.

Favorite Attackers:
--- TOTTI(25) --- VIERI(13) --- ROBINHO(13) ---
other Attackers:
--- CHEVANTON(10) --- GILARDINO(8) --- CRESPO(6) --- FABIANO(5) ---
Favorite Defenders:
--- CHIVU(57) --- PUYOL(29) --- BONERA(29) ---
Favorite Playmakers:
--- KAKA'(30)and we got him. --- TOTTI(25) --- AIMAR(17) ---
ex-Milanisti: wanted back.
--- CONTRA(13) --- COLOCCINI(10) --- COCO(3) ---
Current Milanisti: before they were bought.
--- KAKA'(30) --- STAM(23) --- CAFU(6) --- BORRIELLO(2) ---

FORZA MILAN!!! :devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil:

if Kaka is 3rd and Totti 6th on this list, imagine what the top two would be like at MILAN!!! ;)

Schedule