Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Post you're thoughts about this match.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
The Dutch will win. Maybe a small victory, maybe a big victory. I think kinda the latter.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I think we should save Robben one more time. Let him play like he did today, the last 15 or 20 minutes.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Holland, please beat Slovakia in humiliating fashion.

Thank you.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Netherlands will win it easily.

I'm kinda worried that Netherlands, together with Argentina, are the only big teams that didn't have tough games so far. I know that some teams had tough games because of lack of organization but nevertheless lack of organization is always a reason to get improved.

I think that dutch players will feel very bad when they face a tough team with the exception of Kuyt, that is fucking badass no matter what happen.

And just to remember, this is Slovakia, not Slovenia. Slovenia is already out. Seriously, do those mad countries that love to get separated think about their children? Isn't history boring enough? Seems like they always need to find new things to study.

God bless the americans, who only study their own country and the ones they're bombing.:D

Last edited:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Holland, please beat Slovakia in humiliating fashion.

Thank you.

We would lean back and win 3-0 because now we are going to start playing. Group Phase? Just a play ground for us. Work starts now :cool:.

Btw the poll is like asking who got more swagg:
Maradona/Lippi or Domenech?

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think we should save Robben one more time. Let him play like he did today, the last 15 or 20 minutes.
Yes i agree. And i also think Bert will do that. He's very carefull and he always take logical and safe decisions.

Also, we can see that every game until know we play the ball around a lot with the result that our opponents are very tired in the last 20-30 minutes. Let Kuijt start the match and he will wear them out and then let Robben finish it of.

Btw, did you see the interview with Robben after the match. He was really emotional because he's back after all the work he has done in the last few weeks.

Btw the poll is like asking who got more swagg:
Maradona/Lippi or Domenech?
I was in doubt to give these choices:
2-0 win
3-0 win
4-0 win
even bigger win.

I just can't see us losing to Slovakia. They were horrible this tournament. Italy was so pathetic..

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Btw, did you see the interview with Robben after the match. He was really emotional because he's back after all the work he has done in the last few weeks.

Yea, I've seen it. Not just this recovering but generally Robben is unfortunately with injuries. I remember a few years back he was questioning if he should stop or not.

I understand his reaction, its very logical because we know he is probably at his prime now and he has too and wants to preform well at this stage.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Dutch Oven 19-2 Slovak pussies.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm happy v Marwijk wasn't satisfied at all. We were a bit sloppy at the back and lacking that decisive ball in the final 3d .

But you can really see what v Marwijk did (for 2 years now). Our basic level is so much better. Even if we don't play well we manage to win our games. We won 8 qualifiers & 3 world cup matches in a row. No other country is as consistent as that.

With Robben back & Slovakia waiting i'm very confident we can reach the final. Will be exciting who we're playing against in the quarter final (wich we'll make for sure ;).

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
dont mind holland, HATE sniejder, but for the sake of the quality of the tournament, hope slovakia goes out.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
dont mind holland, HATE sniejder, but for the sake of the quality of the tournament, hope slovakia goes out.

What's wrong with quality? Just cause it's players you dunno from mexico, uruguay, chile......?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
What's wrong with quality? Just cause it's players you dunno from mexico, uruguay, chile......?

I probably know players than you do, I was talking about the fact if slovakia go through we wouldnt have epic quarter final game as lets say if Holland go through, besides Slovakia are shit, the only reason they qualified is because they got points from 2 shitty teams like italy and new zealand.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
no milano the way they were defending today was not that great i agree skrtel and last minute clearance were good but they had an out of shape defensive formation,

IMHO Italy slovakia game was exciting but the quality of a school game(yeah overstating it still not impressed), no i am not dissing anyone, Slovaks need to tighten their defense otherwise the floodgates will open.

Mexico and rest played far better than slovaks till date, i donno what will happen but waiting for a cracker of game and hope that huntelaar will score irrespective of the result :star:
anyway i support the dutch but i like slovakia :)

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Slovakia wont make it,have you seen the way they defend,just like Ashish said they have to organize and defend like a team.The way Swiss/Japan are doing it.Otherwise Holland will be having great fun humiliating their defenders.....I mean come on,even this crappy Italy said that has 0 creativity except for a Pirlo who wasnt even fit to play created tons of chances......

Imagine what Holland could do then....

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
The Dutch have easily been the most impressive European side so far in an otherwise poor showing from Europe this year.

Through

Beginner
Reaction score
I expect a similar game as against cameroon. We start with the same 11 and score the opener and sit back. They equalize and we put up the pace. Robben & Elia come in the game and the game ends with 2-1 or 3-1.

I hope we won't get any player suspended for the quarter final as we'll need them against brazil/portugal/ivory coast