Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Albertazzi and Zigoni have both been called up to represent the Under-19 Italian national team. They will play in the qualifiers for the Under-19 European tournament.

I'm very happy Zigoni has been called up, a tad upset I didn't see Pasini with them. I thought he was with the Under-19.
Let's hope next time, we'll see more players.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Yes I'm also surprise the likes of Verdi and Gaeta didn't get a call up for the U-17.. hope Verdi soon makes it to the U-19 too... I thought Merkel was on Germany's junior team too?? he looks pretty good too

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan's primavera lost 2-0 against Brescia. You can't win them all, now can you?:(

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
the primavera should be congratulated for their consistent start to the season including the tim cup the record stands at 8 wins 2 losses and 1 draw, i am proud of the primavera they show the strength that is needed to bounce back from this.

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
new prospect for the primavera Edmund Hottor according to milan news it we are showing a interest in the young Ghana midfield player. btw does anyone know what is happening with Gustavo Leonel Pereyra aka the kitten he had a trail at Milan which of ended today

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan go through in the Tim Cup, after drawing Chievo in the second leg 1-1. The first leg ended 6-1.

The official formations:
PRIMAVERA TIM CUP: LE FORMAZIONI DI CHIEVO-MILAN
04/11/2009

MILAN: Donnarumma, Ghiringhelli, Romagnoli, Pasini, Motta, Scampini, Strasser, Novinic, Verdi, Schenetti, Gaeta. All. Stroppa

CHIEVO: Pavanello, Bertin, Benedetti, Diallo, Fiorucci, Papa, Di Stefano, Tanaglia, Tonani, Sbaffo, Micheletti. All. Nicolato

I think Milan scored through an own goal by Diallo.

Congrats for making it to the next round.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
MILAN: Donnarumma, Ghiringhelli, Romagnoli, Pasini, Motta, Scampini, Strasser, Novinic, Verdi, Schenetti, Gaeta. All. Stroppa

Donnarumma is better than our polish keeper out on loan ???

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
to me the very promising youths are: zigoni, albertazzi, verdi, darmian, strasser.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
You watch them frequently??

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Hows Berretta doing?, Berlu promised us the next best thing and I'm just wondering how long it will take :)

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Don't think Zigoni has the specific qualities to add something to the first team in the nearby future. On the other think Verdi has what it takes. Seems like a special player on first watch

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hows Berretta doing?, Berlu promised us the next best thing and I'm just wondering how long it will take :)
He's been pretty good in the Under-17 world cup, he obviously has some talent in him.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
it seems that hottor will join us if he signs the contract. yay he seems like a talent.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Beat Triestina 3-1 today, Verdi, Gaeta (pen) and Schenetti with the goals.

Starting line-up: MILAN - Donnarumma, Ghiringhelli, De Vito, Romagnoli, Strasser, Meregalli, Verdi, Pedrocchi, Gaeta, Oduamadi, Schenetti.

A very attacking line-up. Must have been Gaeta as a number 10 behind a front three.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
And what about the defense? There's some defensive talent in this team?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I know that Albertazzi is a huge promisse.

But where is Darmian playing?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
darmian is playing at padova?? at the moment. albertazzi is on international duty??.

i think , both are probably wrong though. :D

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
darmian is playing at padova?? at the moment. albertazzi is on international duty??.

i think , both are probably wrong though. :D

Oh, of course THAT was the question, lol. Yes, he is out on loan.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
did the team play 3-4-3 this match, as i doubt strasser played as a defender and there is 4 strikers even.

is 3-3-4 possible, cause it might be at this level.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
did the team play 3-4-3 this match, as i doubt strasser played as a defender and there is 4 strikers even.

is 3-3-4 possible, cause it might be at this level.

I think Gaeta played as a midfielder...

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the primavera always play 433 i didn't see the game but i would guess the formation would be meregalli ghiringhelli romagnoli de vito in defence and strasser just in front of defence with verdi and schenetti on the wings odu as a cf and gaeta and pedrocchi behind the front man

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Since both Albertazzi and Zigoni didn't play, I take it they are on international duty with Under-19 Italian national team.

Good result, hopefully they'll continue that. Hottor and Pereria I think should be joining the primavera in January, and then it will be quite interesting to see how Stroppa manages to give all those talents playing time.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Since both Albertazzi and Zigoni didn't play, I take it they are on international duty with Under-19 Italian national team.

Good result, hopefully they'll continue that. Hottor and Pereria I think should be joining the primavera in January, and then it will be quite interesting to see how Stroppa manages to give all those talents playing time.

Yep, Zigoni and Albertazzi are with the U19 and Beretta is with the U17, he scored the other day.

Pereira will definately join. Not sure about Hottor since he'll be co-owned. He seems to be on the edge of the Triestina squad so it might be better for him to stay there if he's going to get some first team football.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Hottor was called up for Triestina's draw at Brescia but didn't play, don't know if he made the bench.

Agazzi, Brosco, Cottafava, Crovetto, D'Ambrosio, Dei, Della Rocca, Figoli, Godeas, Gorgone, Hottor, Magliocchetti, Nef, Pani, Sabato, Scurto, Sedivec, Stankovic, Tabbiani, Testini e Volpe.

Schedule