nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
9d6MvG3.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/clhPG9x.gif

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Keep him central mainly and a wildcard winger when we need to score. His best opportunity to learn the CF role is with Ibra who is arguably the most complete CF ever.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
That assist makes me shiver every time I see it

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This was the first time he gave the CF role a real try. He stayed centrally, he made clever off-ball movement like a striker, he engaged in aerial duels and tried to be the targetman in Ibra's absence.
The main issue yesterday was the technical parts. Poor touches, too easily beaten in physical duels.
I have no doubts that he will improve on these aspects as long as there is determination.
He has the physique and technique to become Ibra's successor.
But there are still major doubts about his mentality and commitment.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bottom line is that he showed that he can improve and isn't a Silva 2.0. If he settles as LW or striker doesn't matter in the end.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Come on Leao. Win us the game :star:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Liked what he did at the disallowed goal. Seems like he's not using his speed often enough. If only he'd put the level of effort Rebic does every game...

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think he needs to make himself open more times with the right runs. His contribution today was massive. Great match but could have done much more which speaks volumes about his ability.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Great game, my favorite part was his moment in Hakans disallowed goal. Few players can use their body like that to get away from the opponent.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
As with many modern attackers, they normally like to start their career playing on the wings, because they get to see more of the ball and use their athleticism to be effective. At some stage when they grow older, they begin to move to the center because this is a role that requires better position and tactical acuteness.

I don't think that Leao is lazy, I just think that he is confused. When the ball is at his feet, he is almost always dangerous. He needs to realize his potential, he can be the next big superstar if he becomes 'hungry'. He should evaluate himself by his goal scoring contribution first and foremost.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Great game, my favorite part was his moment in Hakans disallowed goal. Few players can use their body like that to get away from the opponent.
He always surprises me with the way he uses his body. He seems the type of
player that doesn’t have much balance then out of nowhere he comes with a move that requires speed, balance, and explosiveness.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He always surprises me with the way he uses his body. He seems the type of
player that doesn?t have much balance then out of nowhere he comes with a move that requires speed, balance, and explosiveness.

yea, this may contribute to his apparent poor body language too. kid always walks like a toddler who is only just getting his feet wet.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Massive talent. He just needs more maturity in his game. Better option than Rebic as CF.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
I’ve not seen anyone so occasionally awkwardly dangerous since nwanko Kanu... which is the vibes I get from him... the occasional brilliance then becomes quiet ��

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I?ve not seen anyone so occasionally awkwardly dangerous since nwanko Kanu... which is the vibes I get from him... the occasional brilliance then becomes quiet ��
Damn kanu...

Good recall.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Leao moves with the ball in a manner more similar to Henry than Kanu. He is like a gazelle.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I?ve not seen anyone so occasionally awkwardly dangerous since nwanko Kanu... which is the vibes I get from him... the occasional brilliance then becomes quiet ��

Damn Thats a name i havent heard since like 2006

Schedule