Official: Ismael Bennacer Thread

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Told you guys years ago we were wasting time with Brazilian fetishes, Africa has a lot of raw talent which we need to tap into... I'm glad to see Frank and Ismael dominating our midfield, hoping for more to come...

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Told you guys years ago we were wasting time with Brazilian fetishes, Africa has a lot of raw talent which we need to tap into... I'm glad to see Frank and Ismael dominating our midfield, hoping for more to come...

Yeah I mean their teams only won the most amount of world cups ever and their players have won the most amount of WOPY's and Golden Balls out of any country (because football is basically a religion there)...I mean who the fuck wants that? :D

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
bennacer is arguably our most valuable and best player after gigio

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
bennacer is arguably our most valuable and best player after gigio

giphy.gif

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

It's true. We can adjust without Ibra, but without Benny we suck ballz. He's monumental both in recovering balls as well as constructing the offensive phase. I never dreamed of having such a player in the last 10 years.

Only thing missing now is for him to improve his FKs, but I don't expect that from him. Wouldn't hurt to add some height too, but he's doing fine without that :)

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Yeah I mean their teams only won the most amount of world cups ever and their players have won the most amount of WOPY's and Golden Balls out of any country (because football is basically a religion there)...I mean who the fuck wants that? :D

Brazilian players tens to wear our before 28. They used to be great but not anymore.

Losing 7 0 at home in the world cup should indicate their level of talent. anyway in the post 2010 era, Spain, France and Africa in have produced far better talents.

Gone are the days of golden Brazilian teams.

Hell colombia have produced some crazy talent in recent years.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
We're playing with fire by having that ?50m release clause active by next summer. Will be worth far more than that.

Maldini negotiated the deal incredibly well. ?16m + bonuses, 5-year contract, wages at ?1.5m/yr. Only blemish is the release clause.

Hoping we can double his wages to add an extra year to the contract while removing the clause.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
100 million player at the end of the season.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Had a switch pass out to the left today that was just heavenly
- Also that immaculate slide tackle in the box

I honestly had misgivings about his lack of pace and if it would be an issue when he first arrived but now his awareness and confidence are on another level. He doesnt commit bad tackles and rarely loses the ball cheaply; pushes forward at the right time and is just playing so well.

Top Shelf

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Brazilian players tens to wear our before 28. They used to be great but not anymore.

Losing 7 0 at home in the world cup should indicate their level of talent. anyway in the post 2010 era, Spain, France and Africa in have produced far better talents.

Gone are the days of golden Brazilian teams.

Hell colombia have produced some crazy talent in recent years.

Africa is not a country bruh

We're playing with fire by having that ?50m release clause active by next summer. Will be worth far more than that.

Maldini negotiated the deal incredibly well. ?16m + bonuses, 5-year contract, wages at ?1.5m/yr. Only blemish is the release clause.

Hoping we can double his wages to add an extra year to the contract while removing the clause.

Who in their right mind would want to leave this team? He'll extend, no worries... and gonna win CL here.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Had a switch pass out to the left today that was just heavenly
- Also that immaculate slide tackle in the box

I honestly had misgivings about his lack of pace and if it would be an issue when he first arrived but now his awareness and confidence are on another level. He doesnt commit bad tackles and rarely loses the ball cheaply; pushes forward at the right time and is just playing so well.

Top Shelf

What lack of pace? This guy is power and turbo .. he also changes direction so quick and has a deft first touch

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
EAz5RDRXUAAIJo7.jpg:small

if a great wave shall fall
it'd fall upon us all
well, then I hope there's someone out there
who can bring me back to you

If I could, then I would
I'll go wherever you will go
Way up high or down low
I'll go wherever you will go

127319182_882512649154613_1083113007719184688_n.jpg

from this moment, life has begun
from this moment, you are the one
right beside you is where I belong
from this moment on

I give my hand to you with all my heart
I can't wait to live my life with you, I can't wait to start
you and I will never be apart
my dreams came true because of you

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Rarely seen a relatively short player extend his legs to dribble or recover the ball so elegantly like a gazelle .
This year he added long passes to his arsenal. Playing more calm, no more stupid yellow cards.

Grande Isma.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

from this moment on

50 matches already. Damn feels like it was yesterday we signed them

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Love him so much, our most precious jewel.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like the description I saw somewhere - phosphor. He radiates in a good way. In the middle of everything.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score

from this moment on

poetry for this pic? grazie
ismael-bennacer-of-arsenal-takes-on-brahim-diaz-of-man-city-during-picture-id516387132

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Bit too long to release the ball, need to improve shooting from outside the box.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's starting to frustrate me a bit with those long shots, especially when there are options to pass.

What's the injury status?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Was it the same leg that was injured?

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
He's starting to frustrate me a bit with those long shots, especially when there are options to pass.

What's the injury status?

yes and no.
yes because some of his shots look like unprepared/rushed and pointless,
no because we lack shots/goals from our midfielders running into the box.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yes and no.
yes because some of his shots look like unprepared/rushed and pointless,
no because we lack shots/goals from our midfielders running into the box.

You need to understand when it's a good moment to shoot and when not... and analyze how that's working out for you. Otherwise, you can go full KPB10

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
looks like he will miss the remaining match of the year and be back after the break

i feared it might be worse, 3 matches is not a big deal albeit being tough ones vs Lazio and sassuolo

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
You need to understand when it's a good moment to shoot and when not... and analyze how that's working out for you. Otherwise, you can go full KPB10
Those were good moments to shoot. Just the technique was terrible.

Schedule