Official: Luan Capanni Thread

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
JnWE4Z0S

Boy meets the World!

And he is now the third ex-Flamengo player in the squad.. a good group forming there I hope with Paqueta, Duarte and Capanni.

Here's a funny article from his past: https://thelaziali.com/2019/02/10/luan-capanni-lazio-feature/

From the youtube videos, he looks like he's capable of playing outside the box as well.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Hopefully he does well and more than Raiola's boys and the other randomers we've bought.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Luan

I hope he can emulate his previous primavera performances.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
This is going to be a great addition to the Primavera.

The team was below average last season, mostly due to the coach Lupi.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He’s 19. (1.5 years older than Daniel Maldini to put it into context). If he’s considered good enough to have a long term future, he will be getting first team minutes this season.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
He’s 19. (1.5 years older than Daniel Maldini to put it into context). If he’s considered good enough to have a long term future, he will be getting first team minutes this season.

Agree, but it will be up to his Primavera performances. Considering how average they have been for some time, i think it will be relatively easy for him to shine there.

Also, I’m reading that he has already made his Serie A debut. He played 10 minutes for Lazio last season against Torino on the last match day.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Agree, but it will be up to his Primavera performances. Considering how average they have been for some time, i think it will be relatively easy for him to shine there.

Also, I’m reading that he has already made his Serie A debut. He played 10 minutes for Lazio last season against Torino on the last match day.

Yup, agreed. If things go swimmingly well, then he can be integrated into the first team for Coppa matches.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
The Milan Primavera side put in a convincing display at the Vismara this afternoon, beating Calcio Lecco’s Berretti side 6-1 at the Vismara. Merletti, Luan Capanni, Tonin, Vigolo and Olzer (x2) scored for the Rossoneri. Arienti scored the only goal for the opposition.

Already off the mark :star:

ECzZ9UUWsAAGhUU

ECzaP0DXsAA1EFy

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
He scored his first goal for the Primavera in the league yesterday, apparently a beautiful lob from the edge of the box.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
to sell for peanuts to some EPL team

this is legit always what we do with our promising youths, so irresponsible, yet we keep doing it. most recent example, Cristante, although he wasn't to an EPL team

Last edited: