The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?
Yes 42 32.06%
No 30 22.90%
Already does 59 45.04%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2011, 23:20   #13401
Forza Milano
Serie A Winners 2010/2011

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Zidane, Larsson, Kaka, Pirlo, L.Ronaldo, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva

Well done ricky for your second goal of the season

I think i speak for all milan fans here when i say its fantastic to see u well again and on the score sheet

you will always be remembered here ricky for being a terrific player and a great guy on and off the pitch and you are always welcome in all our rossoneri hearts

forza forza milan
Forza Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 23:46   #13402
dev1L
AC Milan Icon

"I felt more comfortable, faster and more agile. I feel more confident. One always wants more when things work out. I'd like to have games like this more frequently in order to actively help the team."

dev1L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 23:53   #13403
Forza Milano
Serie A Winners 2010/2011

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Zidane, Larsson, Kaka, Pirlo, L.Ronaldo, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva

Ricky is officially back in bussiness
Forza Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 13:57   #13404
dev1L
AC Milan Icon

Kaka Exclusive: ten-year career, and the toughest moment in football

In an interview with “Esporte Espectacular”, the Real Madrid player is back to the fields after six months out, but he still tries to restore his confidence.

Kaka completed this week ten years as a professional football player – a fair reason to celebrate. However, he is concerned and he’s trying to find again the good football that led him to the Brazilian national team and earned him the title of world’s best player in 2007. After the elimination in the 2010 World Cup and six months out because of knee surgery, Kak* wears again the shirt of Los Blancos, and tries to regain confidence.

In Madrid, Kaká received the reporter Pedro Bassan for an exclusive interview with “Esporte Espectacular.” He opened his heart and he didn’t evade questions. He recalled his early career at Sao Paulo FC, talked about the current passing moment and the future moment in football. The Brazilian player admitted that he needs to recover physically and also psychologically.

The fans of Real Madrid are waiting for good performances of the third most expensive player of all time, and coach Jose Mourinho as well. Kaka knows that he has to answer to the needs of the coach in order to get a place of starter in the meringue team.

When he’s talking about future, Kaka thinks only for a return in Seleção. He said the coach Mano Menezes left the door open for return. Back to Brazil before 2014 is not in the plans of the player, he just wants to play the next World Cup.

When he’s thinking about the past , he talks about the memory of the first game as a professional, on 1 February 2001, the Rio-Sao Paulo tournament, a draw at 1-1 between Sao Paulo and Botafogo. In the same tournament and even against Botafogo, Kaká became a hero by scoring two goals in the decision.

If the pitch things are not very good, outside is just joy. Kaka is expecting the birth of his daughter, who will be joined by eldest son Luca. The girl’s name is not yet determined, but options abound: Julia, Natalia, Isabella, Sofia …

Quote:
Check out excerpts from the interview:

How was your debut in football?
“It was ten years ago. On February 1st, I was making my debut in Sao Paulo, in the Tournament Rio-São Paulo. Many people think it was in the final game against Botafogo I made two goals, but it wasn’t. My debut was in the group stage, 1-1 at Morumbi against Botafogo. “

Did you expect to be the champion that you are today?
“Honestly, no. At this time, my dreams were being a professional player for Sao Paulo and, if possible, play with the Brazilian national team.“

What is your biggest challenge?
“Today, my challenge is to get good results with Real Madrid. I’m coming back from injury, a very difficult period for me. I think my injury is not only a physical injury, but also a psychological injury as well. I‘ll be back, but under what conditions? When I get back? These all questions need to get answers.“

What are the obstacles?
“I want to change my thinking, stop being a little pessimistic, but believe more, have faith that God brought me here. Everything that happened in my career in ten years things were wonderful, and I don’t want that‘s stop now, I hope it will keep happening and I need a little patience. But I know that nobody has patience in football, things happen very fast . “

You are already recovered from knee surgery?
“No, not yet 100%. I do not feel pain. Now I’m trying to shape. Not a matter of rehabilitation, but in a matter of pace, speed, skill, all these things that I miss . Along with that, all this part of confidence. I think the main thing is confidence. Without it, you do not have the same courage, the same motivations when you‘re confident. “

How is your relationship with Mourinho, coach of Real?
“He helped me very, very much. From the time I was hurt, he always encouraged me and helped. They went out speculation that I was leaving the club. He said “this does not come from us, we have no interest I want you to stay“. But of course, the coach trusts the player who solves his problems. And I have not gotten to that point with Mourinho because of my condition. Not because he is not giving a chance, he got me to play, but unfortunately I didn’t give what he and I would like. The relationship with him and the coaching staffs excellent . “

And back to the Brazilian team?
“One step at a time. Of course I want to return to the squad, I really want. I miss the locker room, the friends, the jokes … But first I want to have good results in Real Madrid, feel good, confident and then return in Seleção in good conditions. I want to go back and have another four years and make history in the squad. “

How was your conversation with Mano Menezes?
“He left the door open. He said: I wanted to count on you when you are well. I told him that with great pleasure, If he thinks I‘m worthy, so I will be available. “

What was the World Cup in South Africa?
“Honestly, it was a bad second half we did against Holland. That’s it. I think the selection was very good, with good games, and the first half against Holland was pretty good too. But in small details you win or lose a game and is marked in history. You will be criticized the sameway: if you open everything will be criticized because it was all open. If everything is closed will be criticized because everything was closed. “

Plans for returning to play in Brazil?
“We do not think about going back. I have four more years of his contract with Real Madrid. Then, I intend to stay for a long time. Today Iwish good luck to those who are returning. Even Rivaldo was that for the Sao Paulo. Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Liedson, Elano, all those who returned, good luck. Surely those returns will allow the Brazilian soccer to be more visible and more competitive. “

How is family life?
“Family is growing up, I hope that the girl will arrive in May. I’m happy with this new stepfamily, another family member is coming. We’re enjoying this pregnancy. We wanted a girlbut a boy first. So it was perfect. We have a list names but we are still choosing. There Julia,Natalie, Isabella, Sofia… These are the names that are knocking around. Luca shouldbe called Pedro. Pedro was up to 45 minutes. Now let’s see what we decide for this girl. “

What changed from 2001 to Kaka for the 2011?
“I think the main thing is the experience and maturity. If I knew ten years ago what I know now, I think many things would have gone differently. “
http://www.people.vc/Kaka/kaka-news/...lar-interview/
Old 24-02-2011, 00:50   #13405
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta, Alessio Romagnoli

all those pictures dev1l posted of kaka' and the only thing that i looked at for more than 1 second was his sig. very nice sig btw. happened to look at that for a while, and it's not the first time i saw it.

kaka' just doesnt look the same anymore.

Signature
It's hard to believe that it's me that you're missing
Now you're trying to speak and I don't want to listen
Because you're a let down.
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 08:42   #13406
Balbinka6000
Primavera Player

Watched him against Levante and some other team few weeks ago. Looks like best ever Galliani deal.
Balbinka6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 08:54   #13407
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

still mad that we couldnt sell him to mancity for 100 million

IMO great player, a champion leader, milan missed a player like him till zlatan came, respeck for the work you done ricky, hope to see you as a team pastor/coach in comin years
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 12:26   #13408
patosheva
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balbinka6000 View Post
Watched him against Levante and some other team few weeks ago. Looks like best ever Galliani deal.
:s tar:for 70 fucking mil hehehe grandeee gallaini forza Milan
patosheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 12:27   #13409
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza Milano View Post
Well done ricky for your second goal of the season

I think i speak for all milan fans here when i say its fantastic to see u well again and on the score sheet

you will always be remembered here ricky for being a terrific player and a great guy on and off the pitch and you are always welcome in all our rossoneri hearts

forza forza milan
You don't

Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 14:41   #13410
kristpdr
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Ronaldo Maradona Maldini Baresi Baggio Cafu

Kaka from the WC in South Africa was on a downward hill and after recovering from the injury he is far worse than in the summer. I'm happy to see Mourinho giving him a chance but I'm not glad to see him performing like this. It's nothing compared to what he was doing in Milan.
kristpdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 22:21   #13411
Madridista
not exactly a lightweight

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco, Jese

Yeah right now he's like the most average player ever. But its good to hear that he doesn't feel any pain, thats the most important thing.

Signature

#ForeverMario
Madridista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 23:24   #13412
diavoli7
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikita View Post
all those pictures dev1l posted of kaka' and the only thing that i looked at for more than 1 second was his sig. very nice sig btw. happened to look at that for a while, and it's not the first time i saw it.

kaka' just doesnt look the same anymore.
he looks so wierd in a madrid shirt
diavoli7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 19:30   #13413
dev1L
AC Milan Icon

Old 28-02-2011, 19:38   #13414
Madridista

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco, Jese

He was always mostly useless against teams defending in numbers.

Signature

#ForeverMario
Old 28-02-2011, 19:39   #13415
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madridista View Post
Yeah right now he's like the most average player ever. But its good to hear that he doesn't feel any pain, thats the most important thing.
it doesn't help he forces ozil out of his best position etc.

when madrid got him and ronaldo i figured best bet would have been some sort of hybrid xmas tree formation with kaka, ron behind higuain.

Considering Higuain is out it might be best if they tried kaka, ozil behind Ron. Yeah Ron does way more than just a #9 but he is the best finisher on the team and it could set up some good interlinking play even if it's with a 'false 9' or basically no true CF. And of course i'm basing this off the concept Ricky would find his form and reach his fitness levels again (which he hasn't yet). But when you got problem you don't really have the midfield to support a 3 man CM and get best out of your team.....

I just never really liked ricky playing in hole in a true 4-2-3-1 which madrid do run. He really never has been good enough at dropping deep and 'building the attack'. he needs ball played to him and do what he does best which is run at defenders and make decisions like that (thru ball to ron, lay off wide, dribble, cut and shoot etc.

The whole idea of him taking zidane's number and being is heir was setting him up for failure in that regard if people though he had those characteristics (which i dont think anyone who'd watched him a lot did...)

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 19:55   #13416
Madridista

They tried, against Almeria, they failed. Its not about formations, Kaka needs space, plain and simple and at the current possiesion holding Madrid he doesnt have it. Counterattacks are seldom as ever and even when they do occur, his current bad physical shape doesnt allow him to make much of them

Signature

#ForeverMario
Old 28-02-2011, 19:57   #13417
dev1L
AC Milan Icon

poll, 'should RM sell Kaka ?'

yes - 70 %
no - 30 %

http://www.as.com/encuestas/encuesta/Real-Madrid-15635
Old 28-02-2011, 20:07   #13418
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madridista View Post
They tried, against Almeria, they failed. Its not about formations, Kaka needs space, plain and simple and at the current possiesion holding Madrid he doesnt have it. Counterattacks are seldom as ever and even when they do occur, his current bad physical shape doesnt allow him to make much of them
i agree with your point, it's what i was driving out indirectly. My point on formation/shape was that should give him most space. Playing in 4-2-3-1 where he's CAM usually doesn't unless your wingers drop really deep and it's more of like a 4-4-1-1 (which it isn't w/ ronaldo wide or di maria).

But yeah, his game is all based off his pace/physical abilities. If he doesn't have them he's not very useful.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 01:46   #13419
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta, Alessio Romagnoli

heard questions the media asked allegri about kaka's possible return to milan, given his father was in the crowds. and after advocating his return to milan, since he left basically, i'm not sure i want him back here anymore. he's just not the same. and if he comes here, i'll be expecting the old Milan kaka' back, and that's not what we'll get and then i'll hate him and i just dont want that. yep, finally i see the points many were making months ago.

Signature
It's hard to believe that it's me that you're missing
Now you're trying to speak and I don't want to listen
Because you're a let down.
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 02:08   #13420
dev1L
AC Milan Icon

hm..