The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Suso and Donnarumma sales are neccessary. It doesn't weaken the team either.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan can't dump players because of our agreement with Elliott. We cannot sell players without replacing them with players of similar value. Elliott is not going to sell a gutted team, they're going to sell a team with lots of potential--regardless of what many of you think.

I mean, 1 billion for last year's squad or 300m for this year's squad? If I had that sort of money personally, I'd know where I'd put it.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Milan can't dump players because of our agreement with Elliott. We cannot sell players without replacing them with players of similar value. Elliott is not going to sell a gutted team, they're going to sell a team with lots of potential--regardless of what many of you think.

I mean, 1 billion for last year's squad or 300m for this year's squad? If I had that sort of money personally, I'd know where I'd put it.
No one is asking Milan nor Eliott a thing if Nipples pay Suso's release clause.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If napoli indeed sign ancelotti then they really mean business. De laurentiis probably promised him some top players.
He is lowkey turning out to be one of the best club-owners in europe.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Look 2 striker formation requires a lot of quality, not all clubs can pull this formation. You either win and convince or you lose in a humiliating way.

We really need reinforcements if we are to switch to this formation. Berlusconi wanted to play this formation and didn’t want to buy the adequate players for this formation.

We need quality fullbacks, an instrumental midfield, a trequartista that can run with the ball horizontally plus splitting defence passing ability add to that 2 strikers that feed off each other’s.

yeah of course we need reinforments for that formation, i am hoping at least 2 top strikers come in.

We need a CAM as well but i fear hakan will be used instead.

conti if he stays fit will be good cover on one side, RR needs to be replaced for sure in the starting line up, for example

-------dolla/reina

conti---bon--roma--x

x -- kessi - -x -- hakan

---------x -- x

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Wot? We have a big name. I'd rather buy Milan with a skeleton squad for 500M than Milan with massive group of average players for 300M who I will then have a headache trying to sell.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Fuck me in the ass with no lube (no homo)
Carletto is building a monster squad to take over the world and the fucking idiots here are celebrating the departure of our most skilled player :fp:

At least he's going to smack around Shitelegri :cool:

Yeah shitelegri must be stressed now :lol: I dont think Napoli fits Carlo tho..

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
i would take callejón as back up for RW (and LW if need), just better borini for attack.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
If napoli indeed sign ancelotti then they really mean business. De laurentiis probably promised him some top players.
He is lowkey turning out to be one of the best club-owners in europe.

lmao if they expect to "mean business" by signing zuzo

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yeah of course we need reinforments for that formation, i am hoping at least 2 top strikers come in.

We need a CAM as well but i fear hakan will be used instead.

conti if he stays fit will be good cover on one side, RR needs to be replaced for sure in the starting line up, for example

-------dolla/reina

conti---bon--roma--x

x -- kessi - -x -- hakan

---------x -- x

even the threat of a transfer ban, or being excluded from europe altogether doesn't stop people posting lineups with 6 new starters :fp:

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
even the threat of a transfer ban, or being excluded from europe altogether doesn't stop people posting lineups with 6 new starters :fp:

Isn’t this the main reason behind the thread? Do you prefer trolling 24/7 instead of discussing hypothetical issues?

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

acc. to reports there won't be a transfer ban, probably a limit of number of players so 6 new players is unlikely

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Ancelotti was never a league type of a guy, he’ll beat them all and draw to Messina, Livorno and lose to perugia and Lecce.

Napoli squad can’t compete against the current juventus squad.

Leaf, 6.5m/year will not lure ancelotti to dump his 13m/season he is currently banking from bayern. After all he’s Italian and would milk it to the last penny.

Napoli can’t attract top players because they can’t pay top dollar...
Carlo won leagues in Italy, France England and Spain.
Sarri almost beat JuBe
Carlo will SLAUGHTER Max

Yeah shitelegri must be stressed now :lol: I dont think Napoli fits Carlo tho..

Carlo will MURDER Juventus.
Bookmark this post

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
lmao if they expect to "mean business" by signing zuzo

They are buying a player milan doesn’t wanna sell for 40m. Also signing the same coach that rejected milan.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score

Sarri almost beat JuBe

Carlo will SLAUGHTER Max

Carlo will MURDER Juventus.

Bookmark this post

No doubt about winning the leagues but we are discussing his consistency chasing the league.

Carlo will dedicate all his resources for Europe and will put the league on the shelf.

Serie A will require squad depth which ADL will struggle to provide.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
He never won La Liga with Real Madrid.

In fact he only won one Scudetto with us and one Premier League title with Chelsea.

Winning the French League 1 with PSG and Bundesliga with Bayern Munchen hardly counts.

Even when you count these two he only won 4 domestic titles in 23 years. That's weak.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They are buying a player milan doesn’t wanna sell for 40m. Also signing the same coach that rejected milan.

suso and milik could do really well, plus they have an outstanding midfield to help him

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

i think more than 6 players will be sold, at least 3 new ones and then repalcements so why u crying fam

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
i think more than 6 players will be sold, at least 3 new ones and then repalcements so why u crying fam

Nice to know that a small piece of Massaro is still with us

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Suso is a 20-25m player. He's like a small 2nd rate Beckham.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Sarri almost beat JuBe

Carlo will SLAUGHTER Max

Ancelotti was never known for winning leagues. His speciality is knockout rounds so i see him doing better in Europe. As someone mentioned you would need a better bench to win the serie a so let us see who they end up signing besides elf zuzo.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Suso is a 20-25m player. He's like a small 2nd rate Beckham.

Beckham could only DREAM to dribble, move and have Suso's close control.

It's hilarious how you guys simply disregard the assets we do have.
It happened with Aubameyang, it happened with SES, it happened with Bacca (despite my vlog :o )

Now it's happening with Suso.
We're fucking doomed I tell you :max:

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Ancelotti was never known for winning leagues. His speciality is knockout rounds so i see him doing better in Europe. As someone mentioned you would need a better bench to win the serie a so let us see who they end up signing besides elf zuzo.

I’m not someone you little one.

Say my name next time :lol:

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jorginho is off to City and Hamsik just said today that he wants to leave Napoli.

hamsik was getting outplayed by Zielinski all season, the only reason he was starting was because he was Hamsik. Their captain and highest payed played was the most subbed off on their team. Starting Zielinski and buying someone like Vidal is just a flat out upgrade. We will see how Rog progresses Jorginho could be big or replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule