Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
does anybody have the top scores list, i think aubameyang has around 18 but not sure, and regarding the 3 going into the first-team squad willy is a near certainty, di gennaro, darmian are also highly-rated so we'll have to wait and see.

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't see Darmian happening just yet. He's still very young and we have more reliable CDs available. (Bonera, Nesta, Kaladze, Simic, Paolo)

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
Sorry tosay this butthe Primavera level looks very low to me.

Maybe Di Gennaro can play with a team like Torino or Sampdoria for a couples of times but almost everyone with a bit of talent can play good at that low level or is it just me :conf:
We should loan them out for sure, take some others to the A squad to sit in the stadion.
3 players from our youth acadamy and Maldini is already one or doesn't he count ?

Darmian, Antonnelli, Facchin, Di Gennaro and Aubemaynd ( or who you wtrie it) and Guerci should be given a chance in Seria B or Seria A.

Let some other younger players from 16-17 join the primavera.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Big year for Milan. No goals conceeded as well for the Allievi Nazionali.

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
They're coming to the US in about thirteen days or so; I know somebody who's going to one of their matches here...jealous! Yes, I am.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
censorthiis said:
They're coming to the US in about thirteen days or so; I know somebody who's going to one of their matches here...jealous! Yes, I am.
Primavera?

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yup; I'm not sure what sort of a tournament it is—I'll check, actually—but I know that the match my friend will be attending is one against a Minnesota high school team or something, I think.

Edit: Here.

Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Does anyone know who of the Primavera will be promoted to the A-squad next season ?

Because isn't there a FIFA rule who says you have to have 3 players from your own youth in your team ?

Does Maldini count as well ?

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
^ Do you mean the UEFA squad requirements? They state that 4 of your squad players must be from your own youth set up and 8 must hold a passport of the country the club is from. So Maldini would count as one, I think Ambro played for another youth team before Milan, while Oddo could as I remember reading he was a product of our youth squad. The rest would be from out academy.

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Actually from what I'm reading from Uefa's site, it says that from your squad of 25, places 20-25 must be for 'locally trained' players. At least 3 of these 6 players MUST be club trained. Locally trained players refer to either club trained or association trained players.

Club trained players: A player registered with his CURRENT club for at least 3 years between the ages of 15 and 21.

Association trained players: Players who have been registered for a club in Italy for at least 3 seasons between the age of 15-21.

Final assessment: Out of the 6 locally trained players that must be in our squad, a minimum of 3 must have been registered for Milan for 3 years between the ages of 15 and 21.

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mystik said:
Actually from what I'm reading from Uefa's site, it says that from your squad of 25, places 20-25 must be for 'locally trained' players. At least 3 of these 6 players MUST be club trained. Locally trained players refer to either club trained or association trained players.

Club trained players: A player registered with his CURRENT club for at least 3 years between the ages of 15 and 21.

Association trained players: Players who have been registered for a club in Italy for at least 3 seasons between the age of 15-21.

Final assessment: Out of the 6 locally trained players that must be in our squad, a minimum of 3 must have been registered for Milan for 3 years between the ages of 15 and 21.

I don't understand shit about that, but Milan players between 15-21.

Welcome Guerci, Aubemewayng and Di Gennaro I guess :D

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Let me simplify it. From the squad of 25 players. 6 must be locally trained players. Locally trained players comprise Association/Club trained players as described above. However there's also an additional rule that out of the 6, only a maximum of 3 can be Association trained. Therefore the balance must be club trained.

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Mystik said:
Let me simplify it. From the squad of 25 players. 6 must be locally trained players. Locally trained players comprise Association/Club trained players as described above. However there's also an additional rule that out of the 6, only a maximum of 3 can be Association trained. Therefore the balance must be club trained.
According to FM2007 we have Maldini, Oddo and Brocchi as home grown players. And players like Ambrosini, Gattuso and Nesta are grown in Italy so there is no need to include youth players in our list.
But I wouldn't mind if we did include some youth players

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
A PROMISING TALENT
6/27/2007 12:50:00 PM

Primavera player Davide Di Gennaro scored 14 goals this season, not to mention the many times that he was called up for the first team. Now, the 19 year old will go on loan to Bologna for a year with high expectations all around

The summer is full of plenty of market moves. New players are signed. Dreams come true. Excitement prevails. And there are also the loans, which are important in their own way as well, especially those that hint at a promising future. This is the direction that youth player Davide Di Gennaro takes as he goes on a one season loan to Bologna.

They say that he is an attacking midfielder to watch, a young player with plenty of talent. Milan have entrusted their football prodigy to a prestigious club that will certainly help him to the even greater level that he already seems to be capable of.

Davide Di Gennaro scored 14 goals this last season with the Primavera. His performance has already shown growth with four of those goals made in the first half of the season and ten in the second. Two of those 14 were hat-tricks to boot. He is a major contributor to the 54 points and final sixteen finish that his side conquered. Di Gennaro was also frequently seen on the bench of the first team. He was there in Glasgow against Celtic and he made his debut in Serie A against Udinese on May 19, just four days before the Athens final.

The promising growth of a young Milan player is without limits and the future for natural talent like Di Gennaro is shining as bright as ever. He makes his next move towards the top with a team that will fodder his already sound beginnings.

Source.

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
censorthiis said:
A PROMISING TALENT
6/27/2007 12:50:00 PM

Primavera player Davide Di Gennaro scored 14 goals this season, not to mention the many times that he was called up for the first team. Now, the 19 year old will go on loan to Bologna for a year with high expectations all around

The summer is full of plenty of market moves. New players are signed. Dreams come true. Excitement prevails. And there are also the loans, which are important in their own way as well, especially those that hint at a promising future. This is the direction that youth player Davide Di Gennaro takes as he goes on a one season loan to Bologna.

They say that he is an attacking midfielder to watch, a young player with plenty of talent. Milan have entrusted their football prodigy to a prestigious club that will certainly help him to the even greater level that he already seems to be capable of.

Davide Di Gennaro scored 14 goals this last season with the Primavera. His performance has already shown growth with four of those goals made in the first half of the season and ten in the second. Two of those 14 were hat-tricks to boot. He is a major contributor to the 54 points and final sixteen finish that his side conquered. Di Gennaro was also frequently seen on the bench of the first team. He was there in Glasgow against Celtic and he made his debut in Serie A against Udinese on May 19, just four days before the Athens final.

The promising growth of a young Milan player is without limits and the future for natural talent like Di Gennaro is shining as bright as ever. He makes his next move towards the top with a team that will fodder his already sound beginnings.

Source.
I read a lot of good things about Di Gennaro, but he's already 19.

Shouldn't he be further the our primavera squad if he really is that good?

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
Official: Novinic Mitja

Hey guys... I'm here to let you know this info I've found this morning...

Calciomercato.com said:
Milan: preso 16enne sloveno Novinic

08:22 del 29 giugno

Il primo rinforzo del Milan e` Mitja Novinic, un attaccante sloveno di 16 anni. Dopo Ibrahim Ba, Adriano Galliani ha depositato anche il contratto di un altro nuovo rossonero. Si tratta di un giovanissimo attaccante sloveno proveniente dal Nafta Lendava. Difficile, pero`, pensare che l`attaccante di cui ha parlato Carlo Ancelotti quest`oggi sia davvero lui.
I searched in Lega-calcio.it the transfer deposits and look they are right!!!:

http://www.lega-calcio.it/ita/bach_contratti_mila.shtml

Here is a picture of the boy...

3-novinic.jpg

I tried to find some videos but not even youtube know him jajaja...

The other info about him was reveled here (is in french translate it in a web translator like worldlingo.com):

football.fr said:
Un jeune prodige slovène signe au Milan AC !!!

29/06/2007 - 10:08

Les bonnes nouvelles ne viennent jamais seules. Après la longueur d'avance prise par le Milan AC au sujet de Pato, une autre bonne nouvelle arrive du côté lombard. En effet, Galliani vient de faire signer un jeune prodige slovène de 16 ans: Mitja Novinic, qui est considéré comme le meilleur espoir que la Slovénie ait jamais connu...
Look here a game of him when he was 14 and search for the scores: http://www.nzs.si/index.php?pgii=290&zapisnik=8378

I tried to find a good bio but I couldn't... just a pic with his last team...

u16_06_07.jpg

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
If it wasnt on acmilan.com then its not official yet and he looks 12 again, are they trying to sign some people for grimi to hang out with? ON THE BENCH?

i think this will get merged/closed unless its true :eek: and if its true then im afraid galliani & co are in trouble...whats with the young boys all of a sudden? (makes you wonder :rolleyes: )

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
crazymilangirl said:
If it wasnt on acmilan.com then its not official yet and he looks 12 again, are they trying to sign some people for grimi to hang out with? ON THE BENCH?

i think this will get merged/closed unless its true :eek: and if its true then im afraid galliani & co are in trouble...whats with the young boys all of a sudden? (makes you wonder :rolleyes: )
Mate is A OFFICIAL LEGA DEPOSIT!!! how you can say it isn't official??? are you mad??? :mad: May I remember you SUAZO case??? was OFFICIAL IN THE WEBSITE but If the deposit doesn't exist the guy isn't going to milan as HE DID!!!

DEPOSITS ARE THE MOST OFFICIAL WAY TO SEE THAT A TRANSFER HAVE BEEN DONE!!! SO PLEASE THINK BEFORE TALK NEXT TIME!!!

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
am i mad? well, my imaginary friend thinks you are weird !!! :o

i was just guessing, never heard of this guy before and well i didnt think we'd be wasting money on no-goods like gimi, i swear theres something fishy with galliani & co if they signed this dude, i bet soon they'll be in jail for doing molesting poor kids or something

oki ok, ill just hope its bullshit! and you need to chill..good thing im in a good mood today :tongue:

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Asellami said:
i can translate the french text if u want
i speak french well :cool:
Do it mate... ;)! many people here maybe want to know the real meaning of that quouted text... maybe people like crazymilangirl just didn't read that he is one of the biggest striker promises of Slovenia in all their history... Thanks! :star:

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
From the official site:
MITJA NOVINIC SIGNED FOR YOUTH SIDE
6/29/2007
MILAN - Milan deposited the contract of Mitja Novinic at the Football League yesterday. The 16 year old was signed from Nafta Lendava and goes into the Rossoneri youth system.

If he's in the Primavera I don't see why he should have his own thread.

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Basically the French part says. The good news never sleeps. After being linked with Pato(being a young player). We've signed Mitja and he's supposedly Slovenia's hottest prospect.

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Did "Nafta Lendava" win the Slovenian league last season? If they did I think we just signed the "champion" we were promised. :tongue: