Reaction score
milannapoli-696x450.jpg

hoJc6kO.jpg

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Another win

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
napoli have been our worst opponent past few years. against others, we usually play good even if we draw/lose to them. beating them would be a good statement.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
4-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This game scares me more than the Juve game.

- Gattuso knows our squad, it's strengths and its weaknesses perfectly.

- We always have a tremendous struggle against teams that play deep and defend well.

Now Gattusos Napoli is no offensive power machine anymore. It became way more sterile, way more result oriented and way more focused on defending well while still maintaining the brilliance of each single player to maximise the little chances created.

What I'm afraid of is a SPALesque game. Sure, we won't be there and have like 70% ball possession. Napoli is no SPAL. But I fear a game where we offensively run out of ideas very quick and then it becomes a very frustrating game to watch.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Gatusso is the toughest coach we can encounter this season.

I hope Pioli can teach him a lesson.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Rino :love:

But we will destroy him tomorrow...

forzaaa

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
strong players and organized defending with fast counters ...
napoli doesnt look so strong like 2-3 years ago but after mistakes we made in the game against 7uve ... hard to predict anything
before that would say win with +1 GD.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Rino to gift us a win so we can skip the EL qualifiers :proud:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
strong players and organized defending with fast counters ...

napoli doesnt look so strong like 2-3 years ago but after mistakes we made in the game against 7uve ... hard to predict anything

before that would say win with +1 GD.
Exactly. And those were the type of teams we struggled the most in the past few years. Hence our running gag of giving away easy points against minor teams.

Only that Napoli in my eyes still has the 2nd best roaster in Italy. At least on paper.

It's gonna be tougher than Roma, Lazio or Juve in my prediction. Hope I can be once more surprised by this team. After turning that 0:2 against Juve it seems like everything is possible now .

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Exactly. And those were the type of teams we struggled the most in the past few years. Hence our running gag of giving away easy points against minor teams.

Only that Napoli in my eyes still has the 2nd best roaster in Italy. At least on paper.

It's gonna be tougher than Roma, Lazio or Juve in my prediction. Hope I can be once more surprised by this team. After turning that 0:2 against Juve it seems like everything is possible now .

true but napoli dont fight for anything at this moment, too far to 4th, el by winning coppa. also they lost season in the first half, milik wants to leave, drama last year?! allan troublemaker, gattuso complaining abotu lazy lozano, etc.

funny is with all advantages they had by years over all serieA teams (except 7uve) they didnt manage to make step forward and create team better than before. today they rely on mertens, insignie, callejon and milik - still good but not same as before.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Napoli are extremely dangerous opponents and no team wants to face them atm.

Discounting referee scumming, since the restart, the best teams in Italy have been Atalanta, us and Napoli.

Napoli can grind out a win like nobody's business - this will be a good game.

I trust us to do well, but I also think we should not underestimate Rino or Napoli. They have plenty of match-winners and he knows our squad better than any almost anyone - plus he is results orientated.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Probable line-up:

4-4-1-1:

Gigio; Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo; Saelemaekers, Kessie, Bennacer, Hakan; Rebic; Ibrahimovic;

Last edited:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Will be a tough game, but I'm not more scared of them than I was of Lazio and Juve.

Will be a great game, I'm looking forward to it.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
fucks sake i have to wait another 24h until i can watch milan play again. feels bad man

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
I've seen a fair bit of Napoli since the restart.
They've not been overly impressive. Probably because teams sit back against them, which doesn't suit Napoli, especially when they have Mertens at CF. They've been solid and clinical. Probably fatigued too.

I think we will have to be a lot more intelligent with our approach.
I can't see them breaking us down, rather catching us on the counter so we have to be smart in our approach.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Mister Pioli has issued the list of 23 Rossoneri called up for Napoli-Milan, a match valid for the 32nd day of the Serie A scheduled for Sunday 12 July at 9:45 pm at the San Paolo stadium. This is the complete list:

GOALKEEPERS: Begović, G. Donnarumma, Soncin.

DEFENDERS: Calabria, Conti, Gabbia, Hern?ndez, Kjaer, Laxalt, Romagnoli.

CENTROCAMPISTI: Bennacer, Biglia, Bonaventura, Brescianini, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Krunić, Paquet?, Saelemaekers.

FORWARDS: Ibrahimović, Leao, Maldini, Rebić.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I hope we wreck them, as I want us back in European competitions, even if it's the EL league. There needs to be a feeling of achievement at the end of the season, albeit a tiny victory, but a victory nonetheless.

One that we can build on with our new coach, and hopefully a few good new players come next season.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Di Marzio: Paqueta is favourite to start over Saelemaekers against Napoli.

Good news, Paqueta should be tested on the right so we can see if can play in Rangnick's 4-4-2.

Last edited:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Di Marzio: Paqueta is favourite to start over Saelemaekers against Napoli.

Good news, Paqueta should be tested on the right so we can see if can play in Rangnick's 4-4-2.

Unfortunately, it won't be Rangnick's 4-4-2 without Rangnick

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
As the Coppa Italia winners, Napoli automatically qualify to the group stage of the 2020–21 UEFA Europa League. Let us win this match, please.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
1 hour 40 minutes boizz forza milan

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
funny is with all advantages they had by years over all serieA teams (except 7uve) they didnt manage to make step forward and create team better than before. today they rely on mertens, insignie, callejon and milik - still good but not same as before.

They were growing and improving every year until they hired Carlo.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Their players also got old, and they didn't replace them well.

Schedule