??, Hakan, Rebic

Zlatan

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you, I wasn’t fully awake yet. :D

We need this home win. Parma is dangerous on the counter, our defence will have to be alert for 90mins.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Thank you, I wasn?t fully awake yet. :D

We need this home win. Parma is dangerous on the counter, our defence will have to be alert for 90mins.

No problem, i think we looked a little bit tired at Napoli so we should be really careful. We need those 6 points in the next 2 fixtures especially we are playing both of them at home.
I would give Calabria a chance only because Conti was terrible last game

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
No problem, i think we looked a little bit tired at Napoli so we should be really careful. We need those 6 points in the next 2 fixtures especially we are playing both of them at home.
I would give Calabria a chance only because Conti was terrible last game

yep, waiting what pioli will do with the squad because we are not really rotate our players.
wouldnt be surprise if we drop points this or next game not because opponents quality but because of it.

other than that it should be 3:0/3:1 game

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Samu is not ready according to reports. So it's Paqueta again.

A good chance for Paqueta to do something against a midtable team.

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Updated

Probable line-up:

Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo; Kessie, Biglia; Leao, Calhanoglu, Bonaventura; Ibra;

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The conference of Pioli pre Milan - Parma. The Rossoneri's declarations: "The points make the difference, no matter with who you do them with. Same attitude against everyone. We face a difficult opponent, the team that scored the most on restart. We must prepare well in all aspects. Every game starts from scratch? It would be a mistake for us. We have built a way of being on the pitch and a mentality. Tomorrow we start with everything we have done. We have our philosophy and mentality. We must continue like this, to stay in the game from start to finish. Maldini's new preparation and compliments? He is always pleased that the work of the staff and the team is appreciated. This must stimulate us to go straight until August 2. AC Milan that loses with the small? It is played much more with the head than the body. I am convinced that if we replayed the game with Spal 100 times we would win it 99 times. We were unable to realize the chances. There must be great concentration. What Milan do I expect tomorrow? Will I change anything? Our game requires intensity. I will have to choose players who have recovered well. Changing some players doesn't mean changing the way you play. We must continue to be ready. How is Ibra? The injury he has had has taken some of his condition away. We will decide who to start tomorrow morning. Zlatan is a winner. When he came out we were losing. He is motivated and peaceful. Bonaventura? Excellent professional. He entered very well. He made excellent matches from the beginning. We need all the energies. Everyone will be needed. A team proves to be a team when it encounters difficulties. It is there that you demonstrate that you know how to suffer and have the right mentality. In Naples it was difficult, in the second half we improved. Theo? He has a constant yield. Physically he grows a lot during the game. His performance in the second half becomes even more important. He had a tough opponent, Callejon. But he was very careful in the defensive phase. Theo must recognize the improvements he has made in defense. He can become one of the best in the world. Will Leao start? I think he is growing a lot. He has great potential but is still very young. I am happy with his attitude. I have many solutions. For me he is more a winger or second striker. He must continue like this. We will see the real Leao next year. Donnarumma? He has great balance. He is not exalted or depressed. He has no responsibility for the two goals for me. It was difficult to put a piece in it. Before, he had made two exceptional saves. These situations will help him become stronger. "

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Three points, and hopefully we don't concede. It's really late in the season, but we can improve that GD in matches like these..for once.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Somehow I really doubt Biglia will start. I hope i'm right.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
4-0 EZ

Lets go frens!

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Paqueta injured for today?

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
It's almost guaranteed that Ibra will put the ball in the back of the net today.

All depends on VAR allowing it to stand....

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
OFFICIAL XI vs. Parma:

Donnarumma; Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo; Kessie, Biglia; Leao, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu; Ibrahimovic.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Leao brace incoming

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Parma in terrible form (1D, 4L) in their last 5. No Bennacer is a big blow for us though, likely rested as Pioli said after Napoli game that a few players were heavily exhausted due to the busy schedule.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Weak looking bench with Samu and Paqueta injured and Saele banned, we're pretty likely to see at least one of the Primavera players.

MILAN (4-2-3-1): Donnarumma; Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Hernandez; Kessie, Biglia; Leao, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu; Ibrahimovic. All . Pioli.

Available : Begović, A. Donnarumma, Calabria, Gabbia, Laxalt, Bennacer, Brescianini, Krunić, Olzer, Colombo, Maldini, Rebić.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Somehow I really doubt Biglia will start. I hope i'm right.

Fuuuuuuck. The old man is going to need Kessie on overdrive to make up for him. I like Biglia when he's in front of the defence with two midfielders either side, and we're defending deep. He's at home in that situation and he's actually really good at closing all the spaces and passing lanes. But in wide open space as part of a two man midfield?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Weak looking bench with Samu and Paqueta injured and Saele banned, we're pretty likely to see at least one of the Primavera players.

MILAN (4-2-3-1): Donnarumma; Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Hernandez; Kessie, Biglia; Leao, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu; Ibrahimovic. All . Pioli.

Available : Begović, A. Donnarumma, Calabria, Gabbia, Laxalt, Bennacer, Brescianini, Krunić, Olzer, Colombo, Maldini, Rebić.

Maldini almost certain to come on at some point.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Win, grazie

Forza Milan

Schedule