Gonzalo Higuain Thread

How many goals will Higuain score this season in all competitions?

• Total voters

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Bah what a fucktard.

I suspect Sarri got his management buy-in after the August transfer window and reached out to him in September. That would explain this.

Would also explain his lack of motivation. If he knew we had to reach CL to redeem him (if he wasn't going to Chelsea) then he would've worked a damn lot harder.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Chelsea got an option to buy

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
just realized he looks like watto

toydarians-watto01.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
What a shit transfer.. always mad and complaining as if the players took a bite of his food.

Gtfo

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
What a massive disappointment he was.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Sacrifice massaro

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He just came to us because he was forced out and Chelsea management were not convinced.

Caldara is probably a good guy, but not on the most important position for us right now. Plus, injury prone. So, overall, a very shitty deal.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
go castrate yourself.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Alessandro Costacurta on Higuain:

"I think Higuain expected more from Milan. He got the anxiety and tension that he did not know at Juventus. He was very emotional, too much, so he could not bear the weight. But I think that Higuain was not a leader. He had to be a leader but he was not. This was expected from him but he did not meet expectations,"

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Alessandro Costacurta on Higuain:

"I think Higuain expected more from Milan. He got the anxiety and tension that he did not know at Juventus. He was very emotional, too much, so he could not bear the weight. But I think that Higuain was not a leader. He had to be a leader but he was not. This was expected from him but he did not meet expectations,"

Well to be fair, Milan management should have known better. The guy showed that he is a mental midget while at Napoli.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Good riddance you fat sook.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I cannot think of a bigger disappointment this century at Milan. Hopefully he'll remain the biggest for many many years. I also will never take him in my FPL team.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Good that you've already moved this thread to former players

got no time to waste here

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I cannot think of a bigger disappointment this century at Milan. Hopefully he'll remain the biggest for many many years. I also will never take him in my FPL team.

I fully agree with all of this.

We signed a top quality striker and my god what a flop. Just terrible. And I have never seen such childish crap.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Spot on. We've had some major flops but those were mediocre players that you can expect that from.

He was supposed to be world class, a leader, a winner. But he was just arrogant and childish. Complaining about everything on the pitch, his attitude, etc. Awful. I do hope for him he can regain his form at Chelsea but doubtful that he can turn his attitude around.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully the management learns from this and never ever buy another player from ladri. Sick of looking at their pathetic rejects.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I generally try to be pretty chill about these things, but seriously fuck this guy.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I generally try to be pretty chill about these things, but seriously fuck this guy.

Why?

He did us a favor.
And he is who he is.

I'm relieved that we no longer have a mediocre performer on 9.5m net.
Also relieved that we no longer have a striker who "earned" his starting spot through his name and past achievements.

The club was on it's way to signing a 31 year old Juve reject for 40m and handing him a hefty unsustainable contract.
It was insane and needed to be stopped.
The sooner the better because we could still avoid paying the full loan fee and wages for the remaining months.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Why?

He did us a favor.
And he is who he is.

I'm relieved that we no longer have a mediocre performer on 9.5m net.
Also relieved that we no longer have a striker who "earned" his starting spot through his name and past achievements.

The club was on it's way to signing a 31 year old Juve reject for 40m and handing him a hefty unsustainable contract.
It was insane and needed to be stopped.
The sooner the better because we could still avoid paying the full loan fee and wages for the remaining months.

Yours is a far healthier way to look at this.

I guess I meant more how he stopped giving a shit after the Juve game (I was there in the stadium, and I can't even begin to tell you how crushing it was to see this guy completely disintegrate right before your eyes).

All the other stuff you say is obviously true. I was just more miffed with the sulking and moaning.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yours is a far healthier way to look at this.

I guess I meant more how he stopped giving a shit after the Juve game (I was there in the stadium, and I can't even begin to tell you how crushing it was to see this guy completely disintegrate right before your eyes).

All the other stuff you say is obviously true. I was just more miffed with the sulking and moaning.

Yeah, he's very frustrating to watch at times. I remember him moaning and sulking a lot with Napoli as well.

Yet another reason to be relieved that he's gone.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I think we might have done better if we would've benched him and started Cutrone more often. But, it's obviously he would have sulked about that, probably why Rino didn't do it.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I think we might have done better if we would've benched him and started Cutrone more often. But, it's obviously he would have sulked about that, probably why Rino didn't do it.

Supersub

Schedule