Week 20: Genoa – Milan 21/01/2019 15:00 CET

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Guys guys...

5 - AC Milan are unbeaten in the five Serie A 18/19 games played without Gonzalo #Higuain: 3 wins and 2 draws (10 goals scored, 2 on average per match). Answer. #GenoaMilan

:)

Good luck Chelsea fans.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Guys guys...

5 - AC Milan are unbeaten in the five Serie A 18/19 games played without Gonzalo #Higuain: 3 wins and 2 draws (10 goals scored, 2 on average per match). Answer. #GenoaMilan

:)

200.gif

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Conti is everything we thought he could be and more.

In the last two matches he has played three balls into the box that were as good as anything I've seen from a full back since 2007.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

In the last two matches he has played three balls into the box that were as good as anything I've seen from a full back since 2007.

:thumbsup:

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Good that we got the win and the 3 points, however not too impressed with the performance. We could've easily conceded a few goals.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Just saw the game. Horrible first half, second gets a pass because of the goals. Thank you Giggio.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
I could not watch the match so thanks for all these posts! Forza Milan!

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
look at the first few pages and see how many trashed borini, guy got us 3 points tonight with suso sealing it.
Yup I did it
Sometimes he's good, sometimes he's shit
More shits than good...

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Yeah, and he needs to improve his defense as well

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Needs to improve? Dude still did play not an entire serie a game in 2 years and already he is a key component.

He needs to get some matches under his belt.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Summary:

- 3 points. :thumbsup:

- Necessary win. First half was not bad but nowhere near acceptable. Second half much better.

- Gigio? He was superb.

- Conti? Kid showed what made us buy him. Defensively though he still lacks. I think he himself still careful about his health.

- Abate? He did good enough.

- Zapata? Hopefully he is OK. I think he is earning his renewal but it will be hard. At his current salary he is perfect, anything more it is questionable.

- Musacchio? Some goods, some lows. Good enough I say.

- Rodriguez? He is struggling as of lately. He might need to rest.

- Paqueta? Kid is good. The rainbow flick was excellent but the play after that could have turned into a nightmare whether it was Paqueta's fault or Conti's fault but I read it as a sign of the things to come from Paqueta.

- Bakayoko? Kid is improving. He still lacks defensively. Too many times passes went behind him from Genoa (positioning issue) plus when he pressures an opponent he does it for like 3 seconds and then he just lets it go. Offensively though he is connecting the whole midfield, he is minimizing his over dribbling but sometimes he cannot help himself. Right now Bakayoko is a MUST BUY.

- Hakan? A quiet night plus he was kicked the shit out by Genoa players. Same as Zapata, I hope he is OK.

- Suso? Quiet night despite the goal but he made Genoa have 2 players focus on him.

- Cutrone? Kid is all heart but he had no service inside the box but at least he is not bitching about it. Good soldier.

- Borini? Despite the goal the dud lacks. Thankfully enough on his third chance he buries the ball inside the net. The only thing that makes me wonder about Borini is what Liverpool saw on him. He is no fast, quick, good passer, excellent 1 on 1 or a decent poacher. However you have to respect him because he is a soldier that does not complain.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
According to **********, Gigio Donnarumma was the best in the field yesterday against Genoa: the young Milan goalkeeper has in fact made some decisive saves and for this he deserved a good 7.5 on the scoreboard. Half a vote, however, for Abate, who also did well from central defense after the injury of Zapata, Bakayoko (a giant in the middle of the field) and Suso, who closed the match with his goal. 6.5, then, for Musacchio, Paquetà, Conti and Borini. Two deficiencies: Rodriguez (5.5) and Calhanoglu (5, too many mistakes).

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
- Borini? Despite the goal the dud lacks. Thankfully enough on his third chance he buries the ball inside the net. The only thing that makes me wonder about Borini is what Liverpool saw on him. He is no fast, quick, good passer, excellent 1 on 1 or a decent poacher. However you have to respect him because he is a soldier that does not complain.

He is not that bad at finishing, he might have picked up some form with us in that regard and is not a master but is actually one of the better players in the squad at finishing clear chances. He sucks at half-chances though because of a lack of skill.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And that Suso was trash except for the goal.

Yeah, but great that he got that goal. With that new LW everyones dreaming about, maybe he can rediscover his form from earlier in the season. Especially now with Conti making more and more impact.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score

He has been good going forward but very soft in defense.

Given that Suso doesn't also have a great work rate defensively Conti needs to improve that aspect.

Schedule