Gattuso's Understudy
Reaction score
------------Abbiati--------------
De Scig--Bonera--Acerbi/Zapata--Antonini
-----------Ambrosini-------------
------Montolivo--------Boateng----
-----Urby-----------------El92-----
---------------Pazzo----------------

Mexes will need a rest as he has played 3 full games on a trot, so either Acerbi or Zapata will come in, hopefully Zapata as he is the only one with the speed to deal with the likes of Biabiany. De Sciglio should get the nod at right back, so as to give Antonini a game and Abate a rest for Zenit. Boateng should come back in midfield, where also Ambrosini I presume will start in place of Nigel so he can be fully fit for Zenit. Montolivo didnt play all 90 minutes last night so should play again from the start, Urby should start again as his pace is key against a team like parma, El92 has to start based on his form and Pazzo should get the go ahead as Pato will be back soon so he has to work overtime until then...Binho, Noce, Bojan and De Jong are the most like subs to come.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
righ time to give Cristante in bench!!!! Cristante has talent. i sure that he is better Traore

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
its our time motherfuckerz. Parma come at me.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
righ time to give Cristante in bench!!!! Cristante has talent. i sure that he is better Traore

traore did ok last game though right? Yeah cristante starting would be good but maybe max doesnt want to put too much pressure on a kid.

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
535371_A_C__Milan.jpg

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra

thats a nice team, but Id play abate on the right, and continue with mattia on the left. With time he will improve there and become just as good as he was on the right id imagine. He is still only learning after all.

Everything else :thumbsup:

Lionheart

Banned
Reaction score
thats a nice team, but Id play abate on the right, and continue with mattia on the left. With time he will improve there and become just as good as he was on the right id imagine. He is still only learning after all.

:thumbsup:

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score

SES should play on the left side!

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Ambrosini will potentially pay El Shaarawy's vacations as he promised. Stephan has to score 7 goals before December. 4 to go!

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
SES should play on the left side!

I don't think it matters too much. Robinho is really a LWF and always has been, and SES also prefers the left.

It seems all rights now prefer the left side to cut in (CR7, Neymar, Robinho, Cassano, Tello, Ribery) and leftys prefer the right side (Robben, Messi, D. Silva).

Whomever is most effective should be able to play where they want.

beesanz

Beginner
Reaction score
Amelia
Abate Zapata Mexes Antoninni

De jong Prince Montolivo

Elsharawy Bojan Robinho

Sharawy, bojan and Robinho can be swap
Any how in d attack. Pazzo, Emmanuelson
And Noccerino can be supersub. Parma 0 Milan 2

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
PLEASE try a 4-2-3-1. I think it suits us more with the player we have.

Pazzini
El Shaarawy - Boateng - Robinho
De Jong - Montolivo
Abate - Acerbi - Mexes - De Sciglio
Abbiati​

xerazon

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
........Ses..........Pazzo...........Robi..........

......Monty.........De jong.......Prince...........

De Sciglio.......Mexsex.......Zapata.......Abate......

i really like this formation! the only thing i fear when we would play like this is that prince would get tired too soon. but i think that is probably our best formation (maybe with pato when fit insted of SES)

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
i really like this formation! the only thing i fear when we would play like this is that prince would get tired too soon. but i think that is probably our best formation (maybe with pato when fit insted of SES)

if prince gets tired we can play urby on the left and monty can move to the right, as for pato when he gets fit he'll replace pazzo imo SES is a starter now!

can't wait for muntari's return, he's a definite starter on the left for me:

muntari de jong monty

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Perhaps we should just switch Abate and De Sciglio. I mean, who knows, Abate might be able to cross better with his left foot!

Finally, Allegri has woken up to change the formation of this squad. I still believe the 4-2-3-1 formation is the best for Milan. However, 4-3-3 is a good alternative. These systems benefit the characteristics of the current crop of players.

When Robinho and Pato are fully fit (if ever), then I think we'll see a much better Milan. Pazzini is too static, and the delivery he is receiving, well, it's non-existent, really.

Bojan needs to get more playing time, too!

Forza Magico Milan!

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Also, El Shaarawy has really gone to another level ever since his brace for the Azzurrini against Liechtenstein – really love his work ethic and natural ability. He is by far lightyears ahead of anyone else on this team in terms of technical skill.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol

Well not everyone is Maldini bro. I dont know if he will be able to play at the same level with his weaker foot as you could see he was losing time in switching the ball to his stronger foot in the match. He is talented enough to become a good RB which Abate will never be and we shouldnt waste that.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Forget Bojan. Pazzo has to play to create space for El Shaarawy. SES to finish and Pazzo to act as a poacher and fix things up if they. Pazzo is not that useless he had very few but significant moves without the ball.

Schedule