Milan addiction?

Reaction score
1st of all gr8 thread savicevic10!.probably too good cos im gonna waffle on 4 ages.i 1st started supporting milan wen i was 10 cos b4 i didnt even like football.im now 20 and my love for them has and will always grow.i think to some extent we all have an addiction that will always last - nothing can beat passion (just ask gattuso).the 1st shirt i bought was the home 1 in '96 at an "autogrill" on the motorway near pescara.funnily enough it had "savicevic 10" on the back.it wasnt very good quality but i was so excited that i convinced my auntie to buy it for me.i still have it even tho its falling to pieces.i bought the next 1 which i thought was amazing in '97 it made me itch a little but i still wore it a lot.the next was in 2000 the black away 1 that cost me 150.000 lire from foot locker.the last 1 was last seasons away (white) which was £55.my bedroom walls were covered in posters and id spend hours cutting out milan players from the football italia mag.when i had to change wallpaper because of damp they all got ripped because of selotape and blu tack which really pissed me off.i did come close to giving up supporting milan and ripped up the remaining posters in '98 cos of the 2 desasterous seasons we had but the next year turned around and i managed to "fall off the red&black wagon" as i speak im bidding on this years home jersey on ebay.i prolly shouldnt as a) im in debt £3500 and b)using jobseekers allowance to pay for it.but this is the ultimate shirt and i promise not to buy any more.i have been in relationships that have ended and they got jealous when i was pushed to answer"who do u love more, me or milan"? (maybe something to do with my "obsession") who knows?.i guess my friends have been supportive that i support them and ask me questions but then i wont shut up (maybe cos im half italian)even tho they seem quite interested.im sorta glad i live in lincoln cos lincoln city are in division 3 and are more willing to except other teams.something that has happened 2wice tho is some1 has asked :" who do u support again , inter or ac?" which really pisses me off and also i walk around town and have seen people wearing inter tops! i do also have quite a temper like diavoletta and always swear at the ref and sing milan songs in italian very loudly so my neighbours can hear me, altho no 1 has complained so far.i have thrown cushions at the tv and even spat on the carpet in disgust at juve ,inter or the ref. (again) im glad that i have sky digital so i can watch all milans champions league games on interactive (sky sports extra) and also league games on british euro sport.i have rai 1 + 2 so i can see domenica sportiva and 90' minuto. ive prolly missed sum thin out but ive already gon over board. hope u guys appreciate im baring my soul here as some of this is embarracing. b.t.w passion for *9*- we brits can recognise humor -if it is funny .but lets not turn this into a race issue and just try to get along ok?

DIAVOLETTA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta , Sheva, Pippo , Kaka, Maldini...... to put this shorter, all Milan players
tino said:
.something that has happened 2wice tho is some1 has asked :" who do u support again , inter or ac?" which really pisses me off and also i walk around town and have seen people wearing inter tops! i do also have quite a temper like diavoletta and always swear at the ref and sing milan songs in italian very loudly so my neighbours can hear me, altho no 1 has complained so far.i have thrown cushions at the tv and even spat on the carpet in disgust at juve ,inter or the ref. (again) im glad that i have sky digital so i can watch all milans champions league games on interactive (sky sports extra) and also league games on british euro sport.i have rai 1 + 2 so i can see domenica sportiva and 90' minuto. ive prolly missed sum thin out but ive already gon over board. hope u guys appreciate im baring my soul here as some of this is embarracing. b.t.w passion for *9*- we brits can recognise humor -if it is funny .but lets not turn this into a race issue and just try to get along ok?

Yes i can see that you have a temper like me in the morning when i wake up the first thing i do is turning on the radio with milan songs on it and a just shout and sing. I am so happy suporting Milan. But i can tell you something the reparations of fridges are too expencive so don't try to imagine that the fridge is an ajax fan i did it and i don't want to do it again. I have a "friend" interista. and he really pisses me off. he is always telling some stupid jokes about Milan he makes me sick. also everyone i know has to be interista or juventino. my cousin is juventino and i really can't stand him. he always tries to make fun of Milan everytime our team doesn't play good. and none of this you wrote is embarracing it is normal when you have so much love for one team. also you haven't heard all of my stories and probably it is better to not tell them.

Ms. Maldini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
DIAVOLETTA said:
also you haven't heard all of my stories and probably it is better to not tell them.

I couldnt stop laughing as I was reading your stories DIAVOLETTA......and hey, what can you do, maybe one day your juventino cousin and your interista friend will come around.....after all, noone is perfect :D .....that's what I tell my non-Milan friends :) ......and pls do tell your other stories, Im sure they'll be fun to read!!! :tongue:

DIAVOLETTA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta , Sheva, Pippo , Kaka, Maldini...... to put this shorter, all Milan players
Ms. Maldini said:
DIAVOLETTA said:
also you haven't heard all of my stories and probably it is better to not tell them.

I couldnt stop laughing as I was reading your stories DIAVOLETTA......and hey, what can you do, maybe one day your juventino cousin and your interista friend will come around.....after all, noone is perfect :D .....that's what I tell my non-Milan friends :) ......and pls do tell your other stories, Im sure they'll be fun to read!!! :tongue:

they are so many stories. did you know that i always write about every game in one notebook, formations and i always write in it when someone from milan team is having a birthday but this isn't the funny part. in the door of my room you can see that i support milan they are some pictures milan logo..... and i have a "Milan temple" on my desk. and there was a time when i was "kissing" every papper with something about milan. as i have picture of every player above my bed sometimes i talk to them before the match . one time i was speaking in italian "very corectly" and my friend was comnig over to my place. i was just telling to "maldini and nesta" to be carefull and she entered with a look on her face and with question what are you doing???? this summer i was on a little vacation in Porec. they were two guys from italy and they very nice.... i was in the shop with milan t- shirts and i was talking look there is sheva i ment on the jersey but they got me wrong so the all shop was just looking at me. and i had i fight with one girl from italy also .fan of roma. it was pretty crazy.

Ms. Maldini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
LMAO!!!!!!!))))))
DIAVOLETTA you are too much....how funny, so when you talk to them, do they listen???? hahaha.....if they do, pls by all means, never stop talking to them!!!!! .....reading your post sooooo made my day!!! :)

DIAVOLETTA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ms. Maldini said:
LMAO!!!!!!!))))))
DIAVOLETTA you are too much....how funny, so when you talk to them, do they listen???? hahaha.....if they do, pls by all means, never stop talking to them!!!!! .....reading your post sooooo made my day!!! :)

They always listen .they have to listen or there is no goodnight kiss for them. also i speak with my tedy bear. now i have two. they are so cute one of them is wearing pippo's jersey and the other nesta's jersey. did you saw my sleeping pose. my head is lying on bear with pippo's jersey while i am huging the other one. but in the morning you can usually find them on the floor. also i dream about our team almost every day. one time i dreamed that pippo and sheva were driving on a road and their car stoped so they knocked on my door and when i saw them i fainted. they woke me up and i was asking them are you andriy shevchenko and filippo inzaghi they said yes i fainted again. later i get to know them better and they slept over in my house. i wish that this was reality. also i pray for them. on my desk you can also find many religius things so i pray for milan. every one knowes me as a football and milan fan. they don't know that my name is ena so every time i walk on the street they say this is that girl that knowes everything about milan. and they call me inzaghi, i don't know why????

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Well Im a BIG fan of our dear and beloved ACM!
I have 6 jerseys,
2 x #10.Savicevic, home&away jersey,
#6.Baresi,
#9.Weah,
#7.Shevchenko
#8.Rino Gattuso, the newest addition to my collection...

Ive always wanted a Zvone Boban shirt, but Ive actually never managed to buy or get one...The target for newyear will be the purchase of a #3.Maldini away-shirt 2003/2004! I have to have at least one shirt with our legendary captain on the back before he retires..

Otherwise, I sometimes dream about Curva Sud, but I never wake up in the middle of the night and thinkin' about Shevas good form in last match! :tongue:
I Have been at San Siro 4 times, an was lucky enough to see Dejo Savicevic, Franco Baresi, Paolo Maldini, Billy Costacurta and Demetrio Albertini, amongst others, live!!! AMAZING :eek: :) :cool:
The happyest moment in my life during the last 5 years is last years CL-triumph in Manchester. When Dida saved penalty after penalty and Sheva scored THE deciding goal, oh man!!! :devil3: :D ;) :cool: :devil2: :devil:

If i was Bill Gates I would've bought ACM from Mr.Berlusconi and immidietly bought Hasan Salihamidzic, Elvir Baljic and Sergej Barbarez!!! Then we would had great wingers (something we unfortunately dont have..), and a great forward -Sergej Barbarez (Former topscorer in the Bundesliga)

Would also immedietly fired Ancelotti and hired Blaz Sliskovic, -the man which almost managed to get Bosnia-Herzegovina to the European Championship as group WINNERS, in the toughest group of 'em all, consisting of Bosnia-Herzegovina, Norway, Romania, Denmark and poor Luxembourg.
But unfortunately the deciding goal in the 1-1 draw with Denmark in Sarajevo never came and we never got the ticket to Portugal...But we'll be in Germany for WC 2006!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

*BH Fanaticos -Brigata Rossonera Mostar*
!!!NEDAJ SE BOSNO!!!

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Listen listen..i'm sure there are Milanisti here who live in the famed fashion capital right?? A fellow rossonero friend of mine lives in Milan..and he told me that between the Interisti and Milanisti..there are very little hard feelings with each other..as in..during derby's or even along the streets..nobody engages in scuffles or fights or rioting or stuff like that..he tells me..even if Inter lose again for another derby..the Milanisti would just be chanting away happily and tormenting Inter with their words..but nothing more..it's incredibly noble..considering how rivals in other European nations are so fiercely competitive..and dangerous..this has become another reason that i love Milan and will always love Milan!!! :D

DIAVOLETTA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes in Milan there are little hard feelings betwen rossoneri and neroazzurri. but in here where i live there are sooo much hard feelings bettwen "my friend interista" and me. And i especially like that i can sing anti inter songs and scream Inter merda and he doesn't understand.

Also here in Croatia the bigest rival is betwen Hajduk Splato and Dinamo Zagabria(the bigest derby and only two clubs that can call themselfs a club). On that derby you can almost always see the fight and the tifosi from Spalato they can usualy broke some cars and windows.............. or something more.

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
Finally, I'm in at my new apartment and I can now watch Milan live every sunday. It's been a long road but I've got there and it all seems worth it :D Worth moving for

GolTV, I love you.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
savicevic10 said:
Finally, I'm in at my new apartment and I can now watch Milan live every sunday. It's been a long road but I've got there and it all seems worth it :D Worth moving for

GolTV, I love you.

juninho is going green with envy... :mad: :D

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
DIAVOLETTA said:
Yes in Milan there are little hard feelings betwen rossoneri and neroazzurri. but in here where i live there are sooo much hard feelings bettwen "my friend interista" and me. And i especially like that i can sing anti inter songs and scream Inter merda and he doesn't understand.

Also here in Croatia the bigest rival is betwen Hajduk Splato and Dinamo Zagabria(the bigest derby and only two clubs that can call themselfs a club). On that derby you can almost always see the fight and the tifosi from Spalato they can usualy broke some cars and windows.............. or something more.

Hell yeah, you're right! But I heard from my friend in Greece, that derby between Panathinaikos and Olympiakos ALWAYS ends up with few dead people - guys are dumb-ass crazy! And I also heard that in MILAN derby, MILAN and inter fans don't kick their asses like in some other places...

Ms. Maldini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
savicevic10 said:

GolTV, I love you.

Congratulations man!!! :devil2:
I know how happy you are!!! :)

Reaction score
Milan played two Champions League(Coppa d.Campioni as it was called before) Finals in my Hometown.

In 1990 they beat Benfica 1-0 by a Rijkaard goal and 5 years later they were defeated by Ajax and a Kluivert goal!
Didn't go to the games but i still have a scarf somewhere in the deepest depths of my closet ;)

DIAVOLETTA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zorro said:
DIAVOLETTA said:

Hell yeah, you're right! But I heard from my friend in Greece, that derby between Panathinaikos and Olympiakos ALWAYS ends up with few dead people - guys are dumb-ass crazy! And I also heard that in MILAN derby, MILAN and inter fans don't kick their asses like in some other places...

About fighthing on the match , and breaking some things. What happend last Saturday after a Croatian derby Hajduk - Dinamo, I have heard that some Hajduk supporters have lighted up one car (maybe with ZG registration).

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
well... yeah, I´ve been addicted to this team for 10 years now... and yeah, I´ve done really stupid things due to the fact that I´m a hardcore fan. Have I spent a lot? yes for sure, not just time but money... I have jerseys, posters pictures and videos with games and more games that I have been recording for years and of course the trip to Milano last year :D :D the best 17 days of my life... :devil2:

Crazy??? YES!!! need therapy? no... not yet... but who knows, probably I do... funny stories? well. Every match I scream cry and stuff but well... hehe, when things get serious (big matches) I tend to start praying and sometimes making promises in charge of favours (our team winning of course) this year was a promise per game... the last minutes of the ajax game I turned to heaven and said: no more chocolate for the year if they score a goal and then... GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL.... so yeah, I haven´t had any chocolate since April (auch) and then, for the inter game was ice cream and for the final all the rest of the things that I could imagine on each penalty kick... my GOD... am I crazy or what? so, God knows what I will give up tomorrow for the toyota cup, but hopefully it will be worth... FORZA MILAN!!!! let´s go for the last cup of the YEAR!!!!

:D :D :D
ROSSONERA PER SEMPRE!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Klelia22 said:
I tend to start praying and sometimes making promises in charge of favours (our team winning of course) this year was a promise per game... the last minutes of the ajax game I turned to heaven and said: no more chocolate for the year if they score a goal and then... GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL....

Lovely story... :D
I regognize myself in that so prefectly well.
Obviously god isn't Romanista regarding our "success".
Besides winning one s**detto every other generation(unfortunatly not an understatment...1942, 1983, 2001) i usually pray and promise wird stuff before the derby.
Seemed to work for the last 9 games against the Burini!

Didn't know that "diavoli" pray to god aswell ;)

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well after sunday and Udinese they'll be nothing for 2 weeks.

Shit.

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I have been a gigantic Milanista for almost 20 years and for me the greatest thrills as a Milanista was when the 3 Dutchmen played. I know we have had so many superstars since then but for me MVB, Gullitt and Rijkaard will always be the greatest trio I've ever seen.

The funny stories I have are that my best buddy in Rome is a huge Interista and every time we watch a derby together Inter loses! :D When they lost the semis in CL last year he went completely crazy and started kicking furniture and breaking them so his girlfriend kicked him out of the house and now he's been banned from watching the derby with me at his house since his girl friend believes that I have cursed Inter. (which of course I have! :D )

And I bought my nephew who lives in England a Sheva jersey when he came here and he wears it at least 3 days a week and is about the only Milanista in his school which is full of Arsenal and united losers and the day after the CL final he wore it to school to taunt everybody and got beat up! His parents were very upset about it but I was very happy because I managed to convert a united fan into a Milanista! :D :devil2:

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, in addition to my new apartment enabling me to have sattellite TV so I can watch Milan every sunday, it has also given us a spare room that my girlfriend gave me permission to do anything I wanted with it. Which as it turns out she may regret now.

The rest of the apartment is very nice. Tasteful furniture, the odd painting and 'arty' photographs, bookcases full of the great theatrical and literary works and then you go into 'my room' and it's all over. Because after a bright idea inspired mainly by many bottles Becks beer, I've created what I can only describe as a red and black grotto.

I have a 4 x 4 "Milano siamo noi" banner on the back wall. On the side wall I have 2x2 posters of Baresi, Costacurta, Maldini, Van Basten, Donadoni, Gullit, Ancelotti, Rijkaard and the 92/93 squad poster. A commerative scarf of our 11th scudetto is just underneath. The wall opposite is adorned with our present team. I thank a very good colour printer at my university for helping me with that particular montage.

In essence this room is supposed to be my study but when I sit down to write, or mark my student's papers, one's eyes start to wander over at the nineties team and our present team and instead of wondering how I'm actually going to end this One Act play that is due tomorrow, or what grade I'm going to give this student who spends two pages writing about how disgusting it was of Oedipus to sleep with his mother, my thoughts instead turn to what would it have been like if Sheva and Van Basten played together and how it would be great if we had a 26 year old Roberto Donadoni in our team now to cure our width problem.

It's painful how sad I've become and for a long while I've kept this passion under wraps but whether it was our CL win or just meeting you guys here in this forum, the secret is out now. I'm insane.

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Soon a small fridge and a TV will be added and people will need to knock three times and say "Weah, Bierhoff and Boban" before they enter :D

Ms. Maldini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
savicevic10 said:
Soon a small fridge and a TV will be added and people will need to knock three times and say "Weah, Bierhoff and Boban" before they enter :D

The funny part about this is the fact that you are probably not kidding!!!! :D .....Gotta love it man!!! That's what I call a severe case of Milan Addiction!!! :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What can I say? Admitting that I have a problem is the first step to recovery.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Hi!! I don't know if my case goes on as an addiction, but here's my story.
The first time I ever saw Milan I was 5(it was against Fiorentina) , I saw Milan was wearing the same shirt colors of the team I support in my country , so I decided that Milan was my team. For the next 4 years I almost didn't care about football(all I remember was the 2 horrible years for Milan and the UCL of 94). But when I was 10 I started my addiction again( I don't remember what made me restarted). Since then I promise myself not to miss their games(at least watching the most I can), I even watch the repetion of the games. To be truthful I have cried when they get eliminated of some tournament, or something else. But what made me realice I loved this team was the game against Ajax(3-2), I was in clases and a friend of mine was receiving the score of the match by cell-phone, while most of my class was paying attention to Madrid-ManU , I was crossing my fingers for a Milan win. Then my friend told me they were 2-2 and I could't react!! I was about to cry in the middle of the class!! I went to calm my nerves in the bathroom, and to pray too. As soon as I walked to the classroom another friend was arguing that Milan had to score one more goal, even tough they were winning, at that moment I jumped of happiness and explained my classmate what was the deal.
I have 1 shirt of Milan(is kind of hard to find a original in a normal price here) and no posters(really hard to find them), but I do spend a lot of time in internet finding Milan stuff. I have had dreams about the games a 1000 times!! I see the interviews in RAI international even if I don't understand what they are talking. And thank godness never had a relationship problem because of my love towards Milan.

Reaction score
I've got alot of milan stuff; shirts, scarfs, posters, pics, keychanis, caps, and much more. I'm new to this forum but every eve I spent average of 2hrs here. It's not the first time that I dreamt about a particular player but unfortunately in the morning I don't remember anything. My boyfriend is a Liverpool supporter and he accepts everything of my opinion, and he supports MILAN cause of me :).

When the italian international u-21 team came to Malta there was Pirlo playing with them(he was with Brescia), when I saw him I showed him his picture to sign it for me but I was really nervous when he told me it's not me(I'm sure it was right), I hated him especially when he played for Inter but now I like him alot :)

?

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RUI COSTA & all milan players
Welll. I think for Milan all the tima especially in the free days. I can't wait to see Milan on TV.
Spend moneys for Milan Jersey, Shawl. Cap and I'v paint in my room's wall
an acmilan Graffiti. My room is with Milans logo. and posters.
In my street many of my friends are supporters of Milan and when I meet them we're just talking for milan.
I;m talking for gils too!!!

Schedule