The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Bonaventura will undergo more physical tests tomorrow. He could miss at least the next three games of Milan, according to Sky Italia.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Y'all are giving me flashback to some good times. We were so poor, the squad was a mess, and this forum was was pure comedic relief from all the suffering. Good times indeed

Yep, its amazing what we all went through to finally reach salvation

nothing worth something comes easy.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan have three Premier League-based midfielders on their shortlist, reports Sportitalia, including Crystal Palace’s Yohan Cabaye, Watford’s Etienne Capoue and Leicester’s Nampalys Mendy.

This is an ugly rumor, I can't tell which one I would want least

Reasonable names for depth purposes. You aren't going to shell out for reserves. If they want to spend big money for another midfielder, it will most likely be for a mezz'ala.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Bonaventura will undergo more physical tests tomorrow. He could miss at least the next three games of Milan, according to Sky Italia.

Apart from NK I at least 1 midfield signing along with 1 winger. Or else we'd have no depth at all. Can't rely on Monto to play like yesterday everytime.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Torino continue to eye a move for Gabriel Paletta, having marked the Argentine as an important defensive reinforcement. [Tuttoshit]

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I think we will give Keita/ Sanchez a real go given jack's potential injury problems. I feel kalinic will be the only ST arriving

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wish we had gotten Rudy from Hoffenheim. Went for free to Bayern this summer sadly.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Apart from NK I at least 1 midfield signing along with 1 winger. Or else we'd have no depth at all. Can't rely on Monto to play like yesterday everytime.

You can't play farmers weeks in week out, Montolivo is an Albanian league type of superstar

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
I'm kinda bored so went out of my way for this. Took me like 5mins to dig some.
I love MR for his positivity just saying and I've nothing against him but just some of these gems from before are hilarious. prepare for blast in the past people.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=2102489&postcount=28736
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=2098102&postcount=26673
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=2098522&postcount=26768
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=2104127&postcount=186
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=2104034&postcount=159
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=2103762&postcount=8 -even Mesbah jumped on the bandwagon, he had the whole forum on it. It was amazing how he managed to do that.
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=2102472&postcount=28723 - MRnews at its best
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=2098096&postcount=26668
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=2098182&postcount=26715 - Can someone spot the irony in this 1? :lol: #lifeiscruel

Dude has fantasies of Balo and Iturbi in a threesome wtf

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think we will give Keita/ Sanchez a real go given jack's potential injury problems. I feel kalinic will be the only ST arriving

I prefer Julian Draxler to Keita: Alexis? No way is coming with his astronomical wages that he is demanding.

We should look at Di Maria. Angel #7 :eek::eek::eek:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Reasonable names for depth purposes. You aren't going to shell out for reserves. If they want to spend big money for another midfielder, it will most likely be for a mezz'ala.

AC Milan have three Premier League-based midfielders on their shortlist, reports Sportitalia, including Crystal Palace’s Yohan Cabaye, Watford’s Etienne Capoue and Leicester’s Nampalys Mendy.

This is an ugly rumor, I can't tell which one I would want least

I'd rather have Mati Fernandez for depth over any of them. Although he isn't really a B2B.

For B2B, i hope the Duncan rumors get rekindled as I see him as a good vice-Kessie

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I think we need a starting LW and a proper #10 and this squad would be good to go for anything

We have already a proper #10 in hakan.. suso can also play there.
We need a winger and a vice kessie

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I prefer Julian Draxler to Keita: Alexis? No way is coming with his astronomical wages that he is demanding.

Draxler is good but given the time needed to settle is a gamble, Di Maria is off to Barcelona and Alexis will go to Paris.

Mirabelli should Really look into Saint-Maximin, he's the next big French talent.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

He's waaay too inconsisted, past his prime and his wages are insanely high..no thanks

I'd rather have Mati Fernandez for depth over any of them. Although he isn't really a B2B.

For B2B, i hope the Duncan rumors get rekindled as I see him as a good vice-Kessie

Renato Sanches anyone?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's waaay too inconsisted, past his prime and his wages are insanely high..no thank

Renato Sanches anyone?

He costs money. We don't need to spend that much on a back up when we still need cover on the wings and potentially a new striker.

If Bayern accepts a 5m loan with option to buy, then sure why not

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
We have already a proper #10 in hakan.. suso can also play there.
We need a winger and a vice kessie

I think hakan and suso could be good back up for the actual #10 but they're not the starting material for a team going for scudetto and EL/CL titles. Suso is great on the RW but Hakan seems to be limited and not the game changer #10 you need

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Draxler is good but given the time needed to settle is a gamble, Di Maria is off to Barcelona and Alexis will go to Paris.

Mirabelli should Really look into Saint-Maximin, he's the next big French talent.

Draxler needed 0 time to settle in Paris, around quality players he will thrive and he is a very technical player and unselfish too. P$g too dumb to realise this even though he did very well last season. Hardly injured aswell.

Di Maria to Barca? Last time i checked they were considering Coutinho and Dembele package. Where did you get this info from ?

I don't rate Saint-Maximin as much, did terrible in the Bundesliga with Hannover and besides Nizza just signed him long-term.

Tbh I'd like to see us going for Ben Arfa. He is itching to leave and won't cost much. Imagine he'd have a menez like impact for us here

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think hakan and suso could be good back up for the actual #10 but they're not the starting material for a team going for scudetto and EL/CL titles. Suso is great on the RW but Hakan seems to be limited and not the game changer #10 you need

Give hakan time. He will develop greatly here. He needs to regain his match fitness. he was away from the game for a long time. I have a good feeling about him.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score

:conf::conf::conf:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Other than Kalinic the objectives should be LW, vice Suso, vice Kessie, mezz'ala and a reserve CB should Paletta/Gomez leave. If a big name forward like Diego Costa or someone falls into our lap over the next 2 weeks then go for it as well.

Last edited:

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.

Hakan lacks dribbling in his game. Bona is a ball hog, maybe I'm harsh but he tends to overdribble... and they fight for 1 CM spot.

Suso is great, but he never does really well if you move him from RW, max is that he could play some free role SS so he can move arround.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
This is not true. There are plenty of places that offer streams.

IIRC, one website offered season subscription to Serie A team and for Milan it was only close to 250RMB (~40$). Per game it was only 20USD or so. The website offered 15 minutes of free trial, and i just ended up watching the entire game on free trial (our draw against Fiorentina last season).

Whats the stream?

Ive never heard of this.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalinic jerseys are no longer available on Fiorentina's online store. Simeone now has Kalinic's n.9

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Other than Kalinic the objectives should be LW, vice Suso, vice Kessie, mezz'ala and a reserve CB should Paletta/Gomez leave. If a big name forward like Diego Costa or someone falls into our lap over the next 2 weeks then go for it as well.

Bro that's way too many signings for 12 days lol. On average we would be signing 1 player every 2 days.Not possible even for #cokeforce

I'm happy with A LW and a CM. Kalinic is bound to come as it seems.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thinking we sign Kalinic (seems obvious) and Renato.

If there's a "surprise", I think it'll be Keita.

Belotti next summer + a ton of depth type signings and one bad ass midfielder.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bro that's way too many signings for 12 days lol. On average we would be signing 1 player every 2 days.Not possible even for #cokeforce

I'm happy with A LW and a CM. Kalinic is bound to come as it seems.

With those names rumored to leave, look at the squad size even if you include Kalinic. It's like 22-23 players over 3 competitions. You will need some more and you would be left with pretty much no depth at winger, midfield and CB. They don't have to be big money signings. It could be loans or swap deals. But for sure after Kalinic a winger and midfielder are a must.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan

Saint-Maximin just joined Nice this summer, I believe he was lively vs Napoli the other night. Good talent, not neccesarily the next big French talent but up there.

Draxler doesn't fit the system we play, hes a better version of Calhanoglu minus the FK ability and grinta so we've got one, let's see how he turns out.

Di Maria could be an interesting option but as you said, hes going to Barca.

Aside from him the usual Papu Gomez there's Lucas Vazquez at RM that could be a good option, specially considering that he will not be a regular there with the emergence of Asensio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule