Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
AhSml6d.png

90% of discussions (if not more) are about 'em, or in some way are brought up... so here you go! =)

Last edited by a moderator:

adrian_milan

Revolutioners at works !!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
From ACMILAN.COM

a few words from Galliani...

MILAN - At the end of the works at the Panorama Commerciale, Adriano Galliani talked about all the football subjects to the journalists present. Here are some of the themes he talked about, after the Delegate Administrator's introductory words on the team ("Milan are getting back some of their injured players and with these recoveries we will have the chance to do more turnover. In that sense the match in Bilbao gave positive responses regarding Maldini and Serginho. The team's physical condition is improving, we are coming off a great match played in Rome against Lazio, for the rest we will do all we can to finish within the top four teams in the league as always, which doesn't mean we are aiming for fourth place but that we want to be at least in the first four positions, to go on in the Champions League, and to collect our third great trophy of the year 2007 in December, to win a real Club World Cup would be truly extraordinary"):

DIDA
Someone connected the sentences after Celtic-Milan to Uefa's reprimand in 2006. Adriano Galliani's answer: "Uefa's reprimand in 2006 has been cancelled out by two wonderful letters written by President Platini after the victory in Athens and the one in Montecarlo. For the rest, at the moment I don't yet know the motivations, so I'd rather not speak about something I don't know all about. In any case, we will make an appeal to cancel out or at least halve the entity of this suspension. By now it seems people have forgotten that a man entered the field and hit our player, that someone was left unpunished. The sentence is unbalanced. Dida to appeal? I don't think it's necessary, but it depends on the motivations. We'll do what our attorney Cantamessa says. In any case Dida is an ultra-disciplined person and he will do what the club tells him. Again, we think this punishment is excessive because Milan did nothing to influence the result and because any doctor in the world would take out a player who says he is dizzy, a fact on which Milan have been absolved by Uefa. Dida won't talk? Everyone has their own character, Dida is quiet even when we win, and he was a protagonist in all the seven trophies we've won in these years. Dida doesn't talk much, it's in his character and we should accept that. In any case Milan have three more goalkeepers out on loan, Storari of Levante, Coppola of Atalanta, and Abbiati of Athletic Madrid, aside from the three we have in our squad. Dida can make mistakes just like any other player in our squad, he's won a lot with us and he has our trust. So we don't think we have a goalkeeping problem and he will remain our keeper for the following years.

RONALDO
"He's improving, let's see whether he will be able to play on Sunday, but the doctors tell me he's clearly improving. Ronaldo had an injury and he's recovering within the periods established by the medical sector. There are no different treatments with Ronaldo compared to other players, like Maldini and Serginho, who are recovering. Ronaldo is doing so well at Milan that no one will take him away from us. Now Ronaldo is recovering, then he will play and then we will think about the contract. Before the end of their contracts no one will leave Milan. Only one star left us and he still regrets having done that. If Ronaldo comes back we will have the entire squad available and this is very important because we will be playing every three days. Our season is also more complex because of the Club World Cup, we will be playing two league games in February and March that we would normally be playing in December. So if, as we are hoping, we go on in the Champions League, we will play every three days in 2008 as well, so having the whole squad available will be very important. Sure, these are the kinds of problems I would like to have every year."

OTHER PLAYERS
"Gourcuff is partly right when he says that he hoped he would get more playing time, because that's what he agreed on with our coach last summer. But that was before we got the chance to sign Emerson, even though we had told Gourcuff we would buy no one in midfield to allow him more playing time. However, Gourcuff has to understand he is lucky to be playing in the team that has won the most trophies in the world, and if he is really that good he should be able to break through into the side, even if now we have one more midfielder. Nevertheless, I can understand his situation and I didn't get angry about what he said. Emerson? We think he's an important player and we bought him knowing about his qualities. He can play in Pirlo's role and also in other positions. The player is doing well and is improving. Maldini? For us he's important even when he doesn't play, his closeness to the team and the dressing room is strongly felt. From a technical point of view, the Maldini we saw in Bilbao is a player who adds a lot to our defensive department technically. Player requests? Our fences have closed after Shevchenko left. Then we look at the singular cases: if the interest of the player coincides with that of the club we go on, otherwise the contracts are respected. It goes for everyone. Chelsea? I'm tired of repeating that these stories are without fundament. The only club who asked us about Kaká was Real Madrid, who were kindly invited not to insist... Contract renewals and changes are internal to our club, Kaká has a contract until 2011 and he will respect it."

PATO
"Our coach tells me he's doing very well. From January he will be one of our four strikers. Then it will be up to the coach to decide who plays between Ronaldo, Pato, Gilardino, and Inzaghi, even though, from January, Ronaldo will also be available and we will probably play with two strikers and a playmaker. Pato's age is neither an advantage nor a disadvantage. So, in January, all we shall do is add Pato, a great striker, to our squad. There will be nothing else. In Bilbao it was right that Pato played just 45 minutes, if our staff felt that they did not want to take any risks. By the way, Pato will not be with us in our winter training camp in Dubai as he still has to take care of some formalities in Brazil regarding his move to Italy, where he has a regular working contract with Milan. But he will be available by the first league game of 2008, on 13 January against Napoli, while we will be visiting Dubai to meet with our new sponsors Emirates. In Dubai we will also be playing a friendly, with the national team or with a club side. Pato? He's an out-and-out striker. And I say again, Milan intend to play with a 4-3-3 system. I know Seedorf is not the same player as Gilardino, but I consider the players who are up front to be the strikers. I think it's bizarre when they say, for example, that when Gilardino has scored it was a striker's goal, while if Kaká or Seedorf the strikers did not score. They are our three attacking players at the moment." OTHER THEMES
"Bronzetti? He's not our employee. We collaborate with him. Ronaldinho? Barcelona know of our interest, but president Laporta owns him and still considers him unsellable. I saw Ronaldinho last night, with Brazil, along with Kaká. The market? It's our affair. President Berlusconi in 20 years has won 25 trophies and finished second 16 times, he doesn't have to justify himself to one. The market is our business, president Berlusconi does it with my help. The choices, Kaká, Oliveira, they are all our choices. Then you judge. Then it's up the censors to judge, but we don't owe anyone any justifications."

Few Points :
- We won't sign any player in Jan
- Gourcuff won't get his request to play more
- Emerson is better than Gourcuff ????
- We would like to play 4-3-3
- Bla Bla Blaaaa ....

superbaim

ICE MAN
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gattuso
"super", i dont know what is mean? why not just berlusconi+galliani.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
"THER PLAYERS
"Gourcuff is partly right when he says that he hoped he would get more playing time, because that's what he agreed on with our coach last summer. But that was before we got the chance to sign Emerson, even though we had told Gourcuff we would buy no one in midfield to allow him more playing time. However, Gourcuff has to understand he is lucky to be playing in the team that has won the most trophies in the world, and if he is really that good he should be able to break through into the side, even if now we have one more midfielder. Nevertheless, I can understand his situation and I didn't get angry about what he said. Emerson? We think he's an important player and we bought him knowing about his qualities. He can play in Pirlo's role and also in other positions. The player is doing well and is improving. Maldini? For us he's important even when he doesn't play, his closeness to the team and the dressing room is strongly felt. From a technical point of view, the Maldini we saw in Bilbao is a player who adds a lot to our defensive department technically. Player requests? Our fences have closed after Shevchenko left. Then we look at the singular cases: if the interest of the player coincides with that of the club we go on, otherwise the contracts are respected. It goes for everyone. Chelsea? I'm tired of repeating that these stories are without fundament. The only club who asked us about Kaká was Real Madrid, who were kindly invited not to insist... Contract renewals and changes are internal to our club, Kaká has a contract until 2011 and he will respect it." "

what a asshole :o thats whole lot of disrespect to yoahan first you don`t let him play then you go public and tell him to stfup and be happy he is benching a warm @ Milan,thats a real achivement being a bench warmer.. :head:

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
adrian_milan said:
From ACMILAN.COM

a few words from Galliani...

OTHER PLAYERS
"Gourcuff is partly right when he says that he hoped he would get more playing time, because that's what he agreed on with our coach last summer. But that was before we got the chance to sign Emerson, even though we had told Gourcuff we would buy no one in midfield to allow him more playing time. However, Gourcuff has to understand he is lucky to be playing in the team that has won the most trophies in the world, and if he is really that good he should be able to break through into the side, even if now we have one more midfielder. Nevertheless, I can understand his situation and I didn't get angry about what he said. Emerson? We think he's an important player and we bought him knowing about his qualities. He can play in Pirlo's role and also in other positions. The player is doing well and is improving. Maldini? For us he's important even when he doesn't play, his closeness to the team and the dressing room is strongly felt. From a technical point of view, the Maldini we saw in Bilbao is a player who adds a lot to our defensive department technically. Player requests? Our fences have closed after Shevchenko left. Then we look at the singular cases: if the interest of the player coincides with that of the club we go on, otherwise the contracts are respected. It goes for everyone. Chelsea? I'm tired of repeating that these stories are without fundament. The only club who asked us about Kaká was Real Madrid, who were kindly invited not to insist... Contract renewals and changes are internal to our club, Kaká has a contract until 2011 and he will respect it."

[
Few Points :
- We won't sign any player in Jan
- Gourcuff won't get his request to play more
- Emerson is better than Gourcuff ????
- We would like to play 4-3-3
- Bla Bla Blaaaa ....
[/font][/font][/font][/font]

how can he prove how good he is if he doesn't get a chance, everytime hes played hes looked lively.

adrian_milan

Revolutioners at works !!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
Dann said:
how can he prove how good he is if he doesn't get a chance, everytime hes played hes looked lively.
That excatly is the point...a club usually bring an older player to tutor the young player(in this case gourcuff)...He share his experience and improve the young lads play...
With us, an older player was brought to block the young players development...
I admit, Gourcuff hasn't amuse us like Kaka, Sheva did earlier...but he gotta have more time to play...He got wonderful skill, need to improve his Vision, and creativity a bit..and that kind of skill can only achieved by Game experience...Not sittin on the bench...Galliani is talking rubbish...He said that Gourcuff is lucky to be in a champions team...actually Galliani speaks too high about Milan...There is nothing to be proud of about sitting on the bench...

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
has anyone followed the videochat? i wouldn't understand a thing, so i'm waiting for a transcript to babelfish it later.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
*rossonera* said:
has anyone followed the videochat? i wouldn't understand a thing, so i'm waiting for a transcript to babelfish it later.
What video chat? Would've liked to seen it.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Az. said:
Ouch. :eek: I appreciate his stand in regards to the Dida verdict, but sometimes he just sounds like a total jerk, such as the Gourcuff comments. And why is it that every sentence he starts begins with a question?

("Benching a warm"? LOL)

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
MilanoMike said:
What video chat? Would've liked to seen it.
check out post #2.

la gazzetta conducted a live video chat session with berlusconi this afternoon.

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
San Paolo said:
90% of discussions (if not more) are about 'em, or in some way are brought up... so here you go! =)

Its about time :D

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
that's the italian transcript. might not be the final version, as it seems things are still being added.

Berlusconi a Gazzetta.it
"Pirlo è da Pallone d'oro"

MILANO, 16 ottobre 2007 - Migliaia di domande sul Milan, sui campioni della Serie A e sui grandi del passato. La videochat con Silvio Berlusconi è stata un successo. Il presidente del Milan ha risposto in diretta alle domande dei lettori di Gazzetta.it per 45 minuti. Arrivato alle 17.40 nella sede di via Solferino a Milano, Berlusconi ha incontrato il direttore Carlo Verdelli nella sala Palumbo. Poi ha iniziato a rispondere alle domande dei lettori. Ecco un estratto di quanto ha dichiarato nella videochat moderata da Alberto Cerruti e Diego Antonelli.

AVVIO DIFFICILE - Dopo il 31 agosto abbiamo avuto un po' d'incidenti, condizioni negative e anche sfortuna. Di sicuro il Milan non ha mai giocato male, è sempre stato di alto livello e a volte il pallone non è semplicemente entrato. Ma non siamo preoccupati, pensiamo già a Tokyo, per quella che è definita la coppa del Mondo ed è uno dei nostri grandi obiettivi.

TATTICA - Come farei giocare il Milan? Come fa Ancelotti. C'è sempre stata una certa dialettica tra presidente, società e allenatore. E siamo stati sempre d'accordo su un punto: la missione del Milan è quella di essere padrone del campo e del gioco in casa, in trasferta e contro chiunque giochi. Continueremo a giocare con due attaccanti perché Kakà è una seconda punta a tutti gli effetti.

DIDA - E' un ragazzo taciturno, e non può essere condannato per un errore, può capitare a tutti. Non ho nessun rimpianto perché Dida è una grande portiere e gioca nonostante un problema alla spalla. Credo che a Glasgow sarebbe stato meglio non schierarlo visto che non era nelle condizioni migliori. Ma non c’è nessuno della rosa che non abbia grande fiducia in lui e in Scozia è stato anche sfortunato.

KAKA' - Si trova benissimo con noi, non ha mai manifestato sentimenti di lontananza e resterà con noi fino a quando vestirà con orgoglio la maglia rossonera; non sarà certamente un'offerta economica consistente a farmi cambiare idea.

PATO - Non ho mai avuto la possibilità di vederlo dal vivo. Ma proprio ieri Ancelotti, Gattuso e Ronaldo mi hanno confermato che è un vero campione, capace di grandi colpi. Sarà lui a costituire con Ronaldo e Kakà il trio brasiliano delle meraviglie che vorremmo vedere.

IBRA - Un campione, uno degli acquisti che il Milan avrebbe fatto senza quella vera ingiustizia della penalizzazione e dei processi. Era tutto deciso poi è andata come sappiamo. Se provo rabbia? No, semmai dispiacere a vederlo giocare con la maglia dell'Inter.

TOTTI - Farebbe comodo a chiunque, ma le bandiere non si cedono e non si comprano. Nesta è stata un'eccezione, ma la Lazio ha fatto le sue scelte per motivi di mercato. Alessandro stava andando alla Juve, per questo ho agito, altrimenti avrei rispettato la società.

IDOLI - Da bambino mi piacevano Degano e Puricelli, detto "testina d'oro", erano loro i miei idoli e sognavo di diventare come quell'attaccante che faceva magie in campo.

BRAIDA - L'Unico errore che posso imputargli è quello di non averci segnalato Zidane. Ci portò Dugarry senza accorgersi di quel talento incredibile. Ma come si fa a non innamorarsi di Zizou vedendolo giocare?

RONALDO - Ho parlato con lui e con Ancelotti chiedendo espressamente di usare grande calma e prudenza. L'obiettivo è averlo in campo al massimo della condizione a Tokyo. I suoi capelli? Meglio adesso che prima, con quella "crapa pelata". Guai a lui se li tocca...

DIFESA - Comprare un altro difensore? Ne abbiamo dieci per quattro posti, Maldini è il nostro capitano, sembra "irridere" all'anagrafe. E' l'esempio di quanto accade al Milan: noi vogliamo bene ai nostri giocatori, siamo una famiglia e so già che sentirò una mancanza quando Paolo sarà lontano dai campi.

RONALDINHO - Ho detto a Laporta, presidente del Barcellona: "Prestamelo per un anno così gioca con Kakà e ci fa divertire". Ma lui mi ha risposto che i suoi tifosi lo costringerebbero a emigrare.

SPENDERE - Non è vero che i miei figli mi impedisce di spendere per il Milan. Decido sempre io, loro sono straordinari e mi spingono a fare opere di bene. Proprio oggi ho deciso di investire per un ospedale in Amazzonia. Per il Milan non intendo spendere meno. Abbiamo fatto sempre un paragone tra i giocatori che avevamo e quelli che avrebbero potuto trasferirsi al Milan, e abbiamo sempre valutato che il "cambio" non fosse conveniente.

SHEVCHENKO - Praticamente non l’abbiamo ceduto. E' stato lui, per motivi familiari, a chiederci di trasferirsi a Londra. Io avevo un rapporto paterno con lui, ero intervenuto anche in vicende della sua famiglia: il papà si è fatto operare al cuore in Italia e noi lo abbiamo aiutato. Del resto il calcio è un po' come le donne: sono irrazionali per questo ci piacciono così tanto. Ad essere insormontabile è stato l’atteggiamento della moglie.

SENTIMENTI - Il Milan è un’avventura romantica. Da quando ero piccolo andavo allo stadio mano nella mano con mio padre abbassandomi ai cancelli per non pagare il biglietto. Il Milan ce l'ho nel sangue, allora come oggi detta valori importanti anche nella vita. Il calcio per me è sacro, è la politica (ha aggiunto con un sorriso, ndr) a essere profana...

PIRLO - Meriterebbe il Pallone d'oro. Ha un carattere introverso che non fa emergere la sua personalità nel modo giusto, ma in campo è dominatore delle geometrie della squadra, cerca sempre la traiettoria giusta.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
*rossonera* said:
check out post #2.

la gazzetta conducted a live video chat session with berlusconi this afternoon.
Guess I should read the entire thread more often. ;)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
LOL Braida recommended Dugarry over Zidane?... That will do me.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
maybe this one is the english version... :)

AT PEACE WITH OUR CHOICES
10/16/2007 11:03:00 PM
MILAN - On the gazzetta.it videochat, Silvio Berlusconi spoke of his presidency as a dream. Ibrahimovic? 'It would have been a great purchase, but we were in the middle of the sporting trials.'

MILAN - Here are the some of the comments made by president Berlusconi during the gazzetta.it video chat moderated by Alberto Cerruti with viewer questions selected by Diego Antonelli:

"We've had a somewhat unlucky start to the season but we are recovering. Milan still have to be the kind of team who, from the first minute, makes it clear it wants to win and dominate the match, while still respecting the opponent."

Then came the question of an Inter fan, who asked for Berlusconi's opinion as a football expert on Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "He's a champion, we would surely have bought him if it weren't for that unjust penalisation we had to deal with last summer. We had already decided to buy Ibrahimovic as we had had many contacts. We thought he was the right player for us. I would have liked to see him play for Milan, but I'm not angry that he's at Inter now. Unfortunately we were involved in the Calciopoli trials. We felt too indignified by the situation, and were unable to act on the market. It was a missed chance, perhaps the only one. But we managed to get Ronaldo, whom I wanted, as well as Baggio. I am at peace with the choices we've made, and judging by the results, we made excellent choices. Totti? Any team would want him, but you know the way I feel about it, you cannot buy or sell club symbols. Actually I also said this about Alessandro Nesta when he was at Lazio, but they experienced some economical problems and were forced to sell him. He was about to move to Juventus, but then Milan stepped in and Nesta was happy to move to Milan in the end."

Berlusconi then went on to talk about Kaká: "Kaká is doing fine at Milan and has never shown any intention to leave. As long as he is proud to wear this shirt, there is no economical reason that would take him away from us. There is no sum of money we couldn't refuse for him. Pato? I haven't yet seen him during training, but I've seen videotapes of him playing with Internacional Porto Alegre and Brazil before we bought him. But Ancelotti, Gattuso, Maldini, and Ronaldo, whom I spoke to only yesteday, assure me he is a champion."

The next questions verted on the defence: "We have a lot of defenders, ten of them for four positions. Nesta? He's not old, sure we have Maldini, but Maldini is a phenomenon who laughs at his ID card. Compared to other teams, we love our champions to the last. Costacurta is part of the technical staff, other former champions of ours are coaching in the youth sector, I consider them almost as younger brothers, we are a family. I'll miss Maldini when he won't be playing anymore. But there are many players that Milan are considering for the defence."

Here are some of the other themes discussed by Berlusconi: "As a Milan fan I'm living this presidency as a dream come true ever since I took over this club, and I hope this dream can last as long as possible. Unless one of my sons steps in and tells me I'd better start being a spectator. My daughter Marina? It's not true she limits my investments on Milan, I have complete jurisdiction. In my first Milan side as a fan my idol was Degani, but also Puricelli, who had a golden head. But nowadays everyone wants to be like Kaká: he's young, he's good-looking, very ethical, and he interprets his role at Milan the way we like to see. Gourcuff? He still has to mature as a man, but I'm sure he will end up fine. Pirlo? He is quiet and his behaviour off the field doesn't attract a lot of attention outside the pitch. But considering the way he plays, the way he dominates and conducts the team's play, he deserves the Golden Ball."

On Dida: "I consider him a great goalkeeper. The whole team united around him, after Glasgow. It's hard to understand what goes through the mind of a player when those things happen. It can also happen to a great champion to make a mistake. But let's remember he insisted on playing in Glasgow despite a problem to his shoulder. We owe Dida one of our Champions League victories, the one in 2003 in Manchester against Juventus. It was him against Buffon: Dida made us win the trophy. Football? For me it's a passion, a metaphor for life, it's not a business, otherwise it would be a business in pure loss... And I've never wanted to acquire a club that wasn't Milan. Did I want to buy Inter? That's completely untrue, it never crossed my mind."

On Braida and Galliani: "At 99% I'm always satisfied with their work. I feel very secure about Braida, while Galliani is the most transparent, honest person around. He's an open book and has to be thanked by all the fans. Ronaldinho? For Barcelona he's an unsellable player, but if Barcelona would put Ronaldinho on the market, Milan would be first in line to get him. Ronaldo? The appointment for Ronaldo in top form on the pitch is in Tokyo. I talked with him, t And since he has cut his hair he improved ten times compared to before, he shouldn't cut them again. Sheva? He asked to be sold due to family reasons, I feel very connected to him, I have affection for him, but football is like women, a bit irrational. After Ancelotti? We haven't thought about it yet, we'll think about it."

Berlusconi also answered a question regarding the construction of a stadium onlyelling him to be patient and careful. Ronaldo is a strong player, the injury that happened to him could have happened to anyone. for Milan: "I'm in love with San Siro, so I don't agree, we have the best stadium around. On Sunday 7 October for example, I would have liked to go to the Olimpico to see Lazio-Milan, but the pitch is very far from the stands in that stadium, while at San Siro you have more close contact with the players. Many things have already been done to improve this stadium, many services have been added, even though there are still no shops. But if we were to build a stadium all for ourselves, what would remain of San Siro? A cathedral in the desert and that is not a good thing."

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
"I've spoken personally with the Barcelona president [Joan Laporta] and I suggested, in jest, that they could allow Ronaldinho to play for a year in Milan and, the following year, I'd permit Kaka to go to Barcelona alongside Ronaldinho.

B interview
source goal.com

our stupid president.. why on earth he said that.. it will make many speculation and rumours then..even he doesn't meant to it.. :mad:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
^^ :eek: goal.com isnt reliable right????

WTF, although it would be interesting though, unless i misunderstood something.. we'd have kaka + ronaldinho for a year and the next year, theyd geet ronaldinho + kaka ?
It would be rather interesting imo, we could see if they work together and also how Milan would do + cope without Kaka for a year. Would give the youngsters a chance and i never liked the "one man team" idea. People are making it sound like we are really dependent on kaka. I wont disagree because the majority loses their heads when/if kaka cant play.

I guess if that was to happen and we were 150% SURE that it was just for a year (like exchange :tongue: ) then i wouldnt mind.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
crazymilangirl said:
^^ :eek: goal.com isnt reliable right????

WTF, although it would be interesting though, unless i misunderstood something.. we'd have kaka + ronaldinho for a year and the next year, theyd geet ronaldinho + kaka ?
It would be rather interesting imo, we could see if they work together and also how Milan would do + cope without Kaka for a year. Would give the youngsters a chance and i never liked the "one man team" idea. People are making it sound like we are really dependent on kaka. I wont disagree because the majority loses their heads when/if kaka cant play.

I guess if that was to happen and we were 150% SURE that it was just for a year (like exchange :tongue: ) then i wouldnt mind.

yeah.. but how about he meant kaka + ronaldinho for barca 4ever as long as laporta borrow ronaldinho for the 1st year...i will kick his ass for sure if B dare to do that... :D

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
someone needs to show berlu a video of just how TERRIBLE kaka and rotundinho are when they play together.

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
berlusconi was joking.

i read on another board that when asked about MESSI he replied that we are already tracking young players to rejuvenate our DEFENSE. he doesn't know messi, guys. he doesn't know a player in contention for major awards. :o :eek: i'm not 100% sure i got it right [italian board], as the comment was obviously edited out from all the transcripts but if it wasn't true there wouldn't be such a huge ensuing debate on berlusconi being a little out of touch with everything.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
LOL Braida recommended Dugarry over Zidane?... That will do me.

:eek: And he still has a job after that one!!!!! :head:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
radioactivenerd said:
someone needs to show berlu a video of just how TERRIBLE kaka and rotundinho are when they play together.
Why not? They seem to be working perfectly together. :tongue:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
riamaldini said:
our stupid president.. why on earth he said that.. it will make many speculation and rumours then..even he doesn't meant to it.. :mad:
Maybe he was being facetious?

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
BMWTaylor said:
Ugh this girl at work uses that word and I always feel like punching her in the braces.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
BMWTaylor said:

ROFL BMW.. i wondering why u don't used the easy word in that sentence like "maybe he was joking..?" :D made u sound like my english teacher when i was in highschool..lol..jk

but anyway.. B shouldn't joked about something sensitive like that

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
This is how a ****** looks like

20070611_galliani.jpg

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Silvio is nuts:D

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Edi said:
Silvio is nuts:D

OMG... huhauuahauhuahuahuahuahauua :D

i had 3 times laugh when i read some posts in this forum today.. this one is the best laugh.... berlusconi totally insane.. :D
THX Edi for sharing :tongue:

Last edited: