The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
RIP Astori
Condolences to his family.

Also why was Jenny banned?
Are ppl this outraged by his comments insensitive or not? :fp:

This outraged culture will come back to bite everyone in the ass.

#GeneralDidNothingWrong :o

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
What MB said is not wrong,

bad timing is all

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
RIP Astori
Condolences to his family.

Also why was Jenny banned?
Are ppl this outraged by his comments insensitive or not? :fp:

This outraged culture will come back to bite everyone in the ass.

#GeneralDidNothingWrong :o

ya, i dont think general has bad intention either

GeorgeWeahJnr

Primavera
Reaction score
italians are pretty respectful about death, not surprised the games are off. Very surprised someone so young, fit, with a big clubs doctors, health regimes etc could pass away like this. Hopefully it’s nothing sinister. At least he made it to the top! Captain of fiorentina is one hell of an achievement.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Ban General.

Very disappointing. Police show up at your house for Facebook posts in your country. You should be the last person encouraging this "muh hate speech" nonsense

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
did u just wake up ? have ur cup of coffee or nicotine

wtf did i just read

its called sympathy .. we re all human beings other wise wtf

absolutely, i feel sympathy with this family and team-mates.

If you don't like the mourning, you can move on and come back later. There's no need to be an asshole about it.

How am I being an asshole about it?

as a fan im not saying you are wrong, its not like im really sad like he is my brother or sth, only sympathy

i actually dont like the fact that the game is postponed but its still terrible stuff and if our players feel uncomfortable to play then thats the right thing to do

yeah I don't really have an opinion on the postponement, and like you say if our players (or any other team) wanna postpone then by all means. these things are why more important than a game of football.

I wonder if this would happen if this had happened to a random SPAL player though.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I wonder if this would happen if this had happened to a random SPAL player though.

:fp:

After Morosini death all matches were called off.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

4 months ban for general? Well, there is gonna be some serious snoozefest around here

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
General gimp loool. Feel bad for the dude. Oh wait. I dont give a fuck.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
People die everyday, you care more because he played football in the same league as the team you follow?

Interesting human psychology, I think people just look for excuses to mourn. No one here really cares about Astori, stop pretending.

How the fuck do you know if people here care about Astori or not

Even if they don’t and they want to mourn then let them

The players and the league decided no games so respect that decision and keep quiet.

His family deserve peace and mourning, not knowing people don’t care about their boy because he isn’t a superstar player.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
yeah I don't really have an opinion on the postponement, and like you say if our players (or any other team) wanna postpone then by all means. these things are why more important than a game of football.

Best case scenario would be we still play this derby today, win it and dedicate the win towards Astori. Its more meaning than just postpone the game imo.
Football is the game of his life and i dont think Astori wants the derby to be canceled because of him.
But nvm its done and im fine with this postponement.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
How the fuck do you know if people here care about Astori or not

Even if they don’t and they want to mourn then let them

The players and the league decided no games so respect that decision and keep quiet.

His family deserve peace and mourning, not knowing people don’t care about their boy because he isn’t a superstar player.

look at this little fellow :lol:

have a i held a gun to someone's head and threatened to pull the trigger if they mourn? FOH

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Best case scenario would be we still play this derby today, win it and dedicate the win towards Astori. Its more meaning than just postpone the game imo.
Football is the game of his life and i dont think Astori wants the derby to be canceled because of him.
But nvm its done and im fine with this postponement.

yeah i agree

but Cagliari and Fiorentina players could never have played, and Milan is to attached to him since he was in our primavera so I understand it.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Very disappointing. Police show up at your house for Facebook posts in your country. You should be the last person encouraging this "muh hate speech" nonsense

I have no idea what that second sentence even means.

I'll go through the points:

My post wasn't completely serious.
It was a mixture of not liking the insensitivity of what General was saying and trying to get him out of the picture because he has been irritating.

Why not use it to get rid of him?

Plus, there was a clear difference between MB questioning whether they should call off the games and about people's readiness to mourn and General's much harsher nonsense and questioning if he was doing drugs or whatever.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
This is sad. And I think postopning the matches is the right thing to do. He was a lifetime Seria A player and a national team player.

But with that being said...on a selfish note, I´m royally pissed right now that I won´t be able to watch the Derby today. But what I want is really not important at this moment.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
This is sad. And I think postopning the matches is the right thing to do. He was a lifetime Seria A player and a national team player.

But with that being said...on a selfish note, I´m royally pissed right now that I won´t be able to watch the Derby today. But what I want is really not important at this moment.

on a selfish note , postponing it might be good for us due to fatigue

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Very sad but like most people I was desperate to see the game today. Any idea when it will be played?

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Could people stop writing like they know what Astori would want just because they wanna watch the derby today? :lol:

Like you fucking knew Astori and are a part of his family :lol: Stop being disrespectful. The derby is off and your evening plans are ruined. Deal with it :lol:

"Lets play the derby. Astori would want it." Lolz

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
“The lad did not turn up to the team breakfast at 9.30am and he was usually the first to arrive,” explained Fiorentina spokesman Arturo Mastronardi.

“So they went to check on him. Davide was sleeping in a room on his own. We still don’t know the cause of death. The Magistrate came here and the body has been taken for an autopsy, which I think will be conducted today. We have no further details.

“The last to see Davide was Marco Sportiello. Some players sleep in single rooms, some in doubles.

“His family is from Bergamo, so his parents were alerted by telephone, whereas his partner was visited in person in Florence by some of the directors who were in the city.

“The team will return to Florence today with a charter plane.”

Initially there were reports that Astori was found by his teammates, who broke down the hotel door after he failed to answer his phone.

Fiorentina stated that he was discovered by a massage therapist.

https://www.football-italia.net/118050/astori-didnt-turn-breakfast

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
what happened ??

Head to head collision while trying to grab the ball. Taken to the hospital. No news yet. Let's hope he's alright.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Could people stop writing like they know what Astori would want just because they wanna watch the derby today? :lol:

Like you fucking knew Astori and are a part of his family :lol: Stop being disrespectful. The derby is off and your evening plans are ruined. Deal with it :lol:

"Lets play the derby. Astori would want it." Lolz

" i dont think astori wants the derby to be canceled "

srs was funny

haditusso

PSSI Sucks
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso Gattuso Gattuso
what happened ??
Our well wishes to Diego Lopez, who was taken to hospital after a nasty collision caused him to lose consciousness during Levante-Espanyol.

Milaneye

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
look at this little fellow :lol:

have a i held a gun to someone's head and threatened to pull the trigger if they mourn? FOH

Erm no one said you have?

Accept you won’t be watching the derby, do something productive with your evening. Go read a book , go for a run etc

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
RIP , Davide. Very sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule