Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

vincent.m3

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini
warmth said:
I played against that team of Flamengo 4 years ago... representing my hometown (Venezuela) in a club miniworldcup and trust me... they are one of the strongest young team in latin america... I didn't have that feeling...

ic... :rolleyes:
thanks for the info... :)

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
whoo, shown the senoir team how its done how many teams go through from the groups.

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
project1967 said:
We Won !!!

Milan 1 - Ajax 0

excellent result

Ajax were awarded 7 yellow cards, I think + 1 red ( 64' )

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=50743

:star:

Nice, if I see this then I must give my fellow fans who pointed out that Flamengo is a strong team right :) excuse me for my error :) .

Ajax has a good youth but we could defeat them what pleases me, I really hope we can get 3 or 4 players from this youth to our main squad in the next years.

Possible players :
Di Gennaro
Guerci
Darmian
Aubameyang (maybe both of them ? :D )

If what I heard is correct these are the best players ?

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Guerci/Di Gennaro aren't even taking part in this tournament. Neither is Aubameyang(the older one). No idea why Guerci isn't taking part, as he's still young enough.

project1967

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Looking again at the fixtures list, it's pretty much likely Group A teams will meet Group D teams in Quarters since they are playing the same day.

oh and yeah, Flamengo beat Arsenal ... meaning Milan need at least a tie against Arsenal to go through for sure.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Ajax - Milan is on Eurosport right now.

Our #10 looks pretty good. There are two Nigerians in the team - Desailly anyone? Captain is Cosner, playing at RB. Darmian's a rock @ LCB :D Bruscagin is playing @ RCB.

Wow ... what a shot by #4, Caraglia, from a freekick about 40 meters out :eek:

Red Card for Ajax. Not Milan, as I read earlier. Both teams must be walking a tight disciplinary rope, considering the number of bookings.

Another good freekick by Caraglia. Who is this kid?

The Nigerian wearing #7 is pretty good too. Nice ball control + dribbling. Getting a ton of Ajax defenders booked :D

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Seemed like a good post at XT:
jani said:
Alright, eventhough I missed the first 15 minutes or so of the game, I pretty much got the idea of how we performed.

These are the players that impressed me the most (by order):

Daniel Offredi

Offredi_Daniel_1.jpg

Man, he's a keeper to look for, seriously. Its quite weird Im putting a GK as the player Im most impressed with after Ajax hardly had any shots on target right? Wrong. He was in total control of his area. He knew when to come up to catch a ball, he basically killed off all Ajax's advances before they even began. The style of which he plays is almost exactly like Buffon. Not acrobatic like Casillas, but commanding like Gianluigi. He commands his box so well he got pissed at the whole back four for one shot Ajax took, he even pushed Cosner (the Captain) like "what the hell man!?". He's that kind of keeper. I like that alot. I really, really wouldnt mind if he was 3rd or even 2nd keeper in the coming years for us. And he's a big tall lad too.

Kingsley Ebere Umunegbu

Umunegbu_Kingsley_7.jpg

Now this is another one to look out for. The commentator kept praising him for his "defense from the front" efforts. He kept pressuring Ajax's defenders and goalkeeper to giving away the ball. Non-stop chasing. Not only that, he was fantastic on the ball. He can do all those Robinho stuff and a couple of times of course, earned a foul :pp If he doesnt develop further to get into the first team at Milan, Im certain he'll do well for clubs like Siena, Livorno and that. Hopefully the #7 can play for us one day.

Chinoye Wilfred Osuji

Osuji_Chinoye_Wilfred_8.jpg

He wears the #8, and he performs like our #8. Gennaro Gattuso. Similarly to Umunegbu, this player is tireless. Kept running and running, chasing the Ajax midfield down. The commentator likened him to Makelele, but I would say he's more Gattuso. Especially because after he gets the ball, he doesnt know what to do with is :D Remember Gennaro was also like this once, so this of course means that Osuji can improve that aspect of his game.

Matteo Darmian

Darmian_Matteo_5.jpg

Of course, we've heard of him the most from our Primavera other than Di Gennaro. Now I know why. He's not the captain but he leads the defense. Milan's defense was the most impressive part of the team just now. He and Bruscagnin gave the Ajax players no chance. But Darmian was stand out. He's more like a Cannavaro then a Nesta. He may let the attacker pass him but he'll recover and win the ball back. People always say that the best defender is a defender that can recover from mistakes, and Darmian is a perfect example. Rightfully so, he's been promoted to the first team this season so hopefully (though unlikely), we'll have a chance to watch him play a game or two.

Other notable players were:

Bruscagnin, who together with Darmian formed a nice understanding in central defense.

Aubameyang, think "David Trezeguet" to an extent. But probably a bit more mobile.

Riccardo Caraglia, was the 'Pirlo' of the team. Has a great freekick, both times he took them he forced the keeper into saves.

There were of course the other players but they didnt impress me. At least not from this past game.

Looking forward to our next game vs Arsenal!

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Beating Ajax is a fantastic result. Everybody knows that they posses one of the best youth training facilities in the world of football. Good signs from our younger boys.

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mystik said:
Guerci/Di Gennaro aren't even taking part in this tournament. Neither is Aubameyang(the older one). No idea why Guerci isn't taking part, as he's still young enough.

Yes but I was naming our best youths , not the bests of the tournament.
But is the list right ? :)

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
that osuji guy the #8 is only 16 at the moment nearly 17, umunegbu is 17 nearly 18, offredi is 19 so maybe its time to put him into the senoir squad how old is that facchin by the way?, darmian is 17 at the moment 18 in december and hopefully we can see alot more of him this season.

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Great to see our youths are doing a good job, because since Maldini there wasn't a real youth he could make it in the real Milan ( counting Oddo out)

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
PLaying REALLY well against arsenal. we should have been 2 or 3-0 up at this point, but the only thing lacking is clinical finishing.

Defending is ok - the fullbacks are doing great, but central defence needs a lot of improvement.

Fyrstnissen

Sempre Rossoneri!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Maldini, Kaka and Gourcuff
How did the game against Arsenal end?
Last time i heard something, we were up 1-0 from a goal by willy.

project1967

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan won 1-0

Flamengo beat Ajax 1-0, so Milan finish second in the group.

Logically we will meet Bayern in Quarter-Final.

CHAMPIONS YOUTH CUP: MILAN-ARSENAL 1-0

12/08/2007

MILANO - Con un gran gol ad Alor Setar (Malesia) da parte di Pierre Aubameyang al 30' del primo tempo, i rossoneri accedono ai quarti di finale della importante e prestigiosa competizione giovanile.

source. acmilan.com

Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
:eek:

Any striker would be proud of that goal.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
^that one goal was indeed super, but he did miss a lot of easy chances that he shouldve finished. not criticising his performance, but he would need to put away the easier chances if he wants to move up to the first team.

paijo17

BAyond Godlike
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini.. Kaka.. Pirlo.. Gattuso.. Ibou.. Zizou.. Collymore etc. haha..
What a great goal from Pierre Aubameyang....

Be carefull Willy....:D:D

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zZ[-_-]Zz said:

Pierre Aubameyang's goal...

Looks like we got the wrong Aubameyang in our A-team :D

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i wached the game re-live last night our defense played really well, osuji in midfield is like gattuso doesn't give up, fight for every ball but passing is a bit wayward, umunegbu looks promising nice touch, quick and brings other players into the game, aubameyang also looks good missed a sitter five minutes before he scored that wonder goal, i like the right-back cosner hes the captain good replacement for oddo in a few years, darmian looks the part hope we see him alot this year, reads the game very well.

now for bayern in the quarters just like last years cl.

FORZA MILAN!!!

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When do we have to face Bayern ?

Schedule