Attitude problems

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Man I can't believe the attitude of some of you guys. When something goes wrong you always start whining. In stead of supporting the team in tough times, you go against it. What's wrong with y'all anyways? For an example many of you are acting like spolied babies after the real game. Shape up! Milan were already through and played a reserve side. So what? I'm really disappointed with some of you so called "fans" who just support your team when it does well. Critisism to whoever feel hit by it.

Forza Milan!

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
#6 said:
Man I can't believe the attitude of some of you guys. When something goes wrong you always start whining. In stead of supporting the team in tough times, you go against it. What's wrong with y'all anyways? For an example many of you are acting like spolied babies after the real game. Shape up! Milan were already through and played a reserve side. So what? I'm really disappointed with some of you so called "fans" who just support your team when it does well. Critisism to whoever feel hit by it.

Forza Milan!

Good critics... :) But i think, critics to Milan coz they play a bad game is also necessary.. coz we love milan and we doesn't want milan lost in any case..

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Man, this is exactly the arrogant and ignorant attitude that will break milans neck. congrats! just don't whine when milan will finish this season empty-handed while all those "inferior" teams snatch away all the trophies. but i'm sure you'll have a bunch of excuses handy, just as the likes of you "real" fans always do. contrary to denial, criticism can be very constructive, #6. if you prefer to turn two blind eyes to certain glaring problems - fine. just don't expect everybody else to do the same.

:rolleyes:

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
i supported milan since i was only 6-7 years old but it doesn't make me feel happy if milan lose a game or having a bad period like we do right now. i will of course critisize, as a fan i have the obligation to be mad if we can't win when we are supposed to win the games. at the same time i will always support milan, that will never change (unless of course britney spears come to me and ask me to marry her, hehehe, which will never happen :cry: :D )...
ok i admit that i dont get to see a lot of milan matches (since i am in usa, but i do get to see milan's CL matches) but a lot of ppl whining means that we are not doing good at all, and it is a normal reaction from the fans to whine... just like when u were a kid and u wanted an ice cream but ur mom didnt buy u one, perhaps u started to cry (which is also a whining) or u got mad...

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
#6 it's nice that you don't wish to criticize your team but the reality is that Milan has some serious problems. If you look at the way this team has performed after the winter break, there's more than ample reasons for the fans to complain about them.

A fan has the right to support as well as complain about their team. That's what a fan does and sometimes, the management even listens to the fans and gets rid of certain players or coaches who aren't performing. And as Milanisti, we all have a reason to cheer them when they win and also to boo them and to complain when they suck. And believe me they have been sucking since january.

IMO it wouldn't surprise me if Milan doesn't win anything this year and the fans are 100% right to complain. This is the team that was ranked #1 in the world top 25 rankings in October and today, we can't even beat a dog shit team like Reggina. If that's not grounds for compalining, then I don't know what is! :devil2:

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
after reading your polite and balanced comment, ads216, it has dawned on me that diplomacy doesn't appear to be a virtue of mine...

oh well... no offense taken, no offense meant, #6... ;)

peace.

Schedule