Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
x

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Han appena mandato su skysport l'intervista di Alciato a Ricky da Madrid :cry:

Come si vive da “galactico”?
"Questo è un termine che noi cerchiamo di evitare perché c’è già stata l’era dei “galactici” qui, con Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo. Questo è un altro gruppo, sono altri giocatori, anche noi vogliamo fare la storia. Loro l’hanno già fatta, adesso la vogliamo fare noi”.

English Reader:-

How do you live from Getafe?
"This is a term that we try to avoid because there's already been the era of" galactica "here, with Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo. This is another group, are other players, we also want to make history. They have already done, now we want to do. "

If you are not "galactica" what are you?
"We have great players that are part of a great team, a great company, but we are still starting, even though we won, so many players have won with their teams, now we have arrived here from scratch. I, Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, say those who are new arrivals, starting from scratch, Raul and others who have won so much here, will be those who will give us the tips and motivation to win with this team. "

The joy of scoring the first goal at the Bernabeu on what is comparable?
"It is difficult to explain the thrill of a goal is very difficult, then there are always different reasons. This time I scored the penalty kick away the first goal at the Bernabeu in the normal action, so many reasons, one goal very important to me. "

You went from being the light to Milan, to be one as many in the midst of all these champions Real Madrid: how was this passage? Hard to digest?
"It's not a difficult thing because even in the national team has been so, the Brazilian national team has always had great players, AC Milan, when I arrived, it was in this manner. For me to be part of a large group of a major project is something already very important. I know my responsibilities, I know what I can do, this is absolutely not a problem. "

It is most beautiful in Italy or in Spain is more beautiful?
"It's different, I can not say that one is different. I have lived for six wonderful years in Italy, with a great company, now two months in Spain, I'm happy and I hope to experience many emotions as I experienced in Italy. "

There is a player who hit you more than others, you did not expect so strong here in Madrid?
"This team is a great talent, there are players who can decide the game at any time. If I have to say a player who hit me, I would say Guti, because it is very very smart, now we're playing so many games together, can be a very important player for this team. Then, of course, needless to say the characteristics of all others. "

How many women has Cristiano Ronaldo? -_____ -
"I do not know, for now I think he's comfortable with us is always very quiet, is always very cheerful, and games. It is a quiet boy, have created a lot of things around him, but with us is always very quiet. Then, these particular things certainly did not know. "

Real Madrid, from outside, rather than a team seems a safe: create a little 'uncomfortable to you, the players, at this time of general crisis, talk about figures so high?
"For us not, because I think everyone knows the things you can do, the investments that can be done, even if it is a time of crisis. If Real Madrid can handle his affairs in this manner, having all this money, it means that even the club management was done well, in a time of crisis. For this, we do not represent a problem. Certainly there is this responsibility has formed a great team, a team that should give good results, but this is not a negative liability is a positive motivation. "

You're the man 70 million euros
"These things actually do sometimes. I moved from Sao Paulo to Milan for 7, now ten times more, are things that happen in life, is a beautiful thing for me. "

Some cost more: Ibrahimovic to Barcelona. The challenge to get this distance with him?
"No, there is also a friend of mine that cost more, so there's not much challenge. Then, Ibra has always been one with which I had a good relationship, I hope he can do well in Barcelona, as it is doing, not against Real, but I hope I can do well. Not only him, Maxwell, he's my friend, I wish him all the good.

For the Liga is a discourse closed: Real or Barca?
"We started very well. The championship is very long, so many things happen. For the championship, I learned this in Italy, it is important to the group. I think that Real has a very strong group, with many players, not just eleven, and it shows with all these turn over the coach is doing. In my opinion this is essential to win the championship. "

What is the last thing you said Florentino Perez?
"We did the photos, we joked a bit ', but it is always very nice, try not to talk much football, speaks only of necessary things, is a very quiet".

Understand football?
"Sure, you know, he lived many years in football, has lived many years as president of Real, understands very well."

If you stay for life at Real Madrid did not I ask how was the last time view ...
"Bravo, bravo, you better not talk about it, you never know. When I say that God knows my future is not good, and which remain for life is no good, that I go away is not good, so better not to respond anymore. "

You know that the choir who were fans of AC Milan "We came here to see Kaka scoring," now do opposition fans when Milan does not win. Not a good sign ...
"This is something new, I did not know, but this song for me will remain forever as a very loud every time I get off at San Siro was more emotion when I heard this song."

You are the absolute regret to Milan: you feel "guilty" to the fact that Milan will not go so well as when you were there?
"No, definitely not my fault. The nice thing for me was when I returned to Italy, I went to Milanello and many fans were shouting my name. To hear a group of fans singing my song and screamed my name, that means that they understood why I left, I honestly understand what happened and this is for me a very positive thing, because at end the truth comes out sooner or later, and everyone knows it. "

The recount?
"The truth is that, and Berlusconi has also said recently, my sale was necessary for many reasons the company. I think this is the truth, and many have even understood. "

You'd also left?
"In what situation?"

If Milan had not given you, you would be left?
"I have always left the possibility Milan to cedermi or not, from the moment Milan have decided to cedermi've always said this too:" My motivations are not the same society. " At this point nothing to do longer remain in the club. Surely these things happen in life, there's no regret in society, or otherwise. I am very grateful to Mr Berlusconi, to Galliani, to all those with whom I lived during these years, because it is thanks to Milan where I arrived. "

Is there something you miss Italy and Italian football?
"What I miss most are the friends, my teammates, you journalists, many people who have remained in Italy. Sometimes I miss the game, but here I am happy. My biggest motivation is to enter the field and be able to play football. Here I can do, play in a great team, who always tries to win. I miss that a little 'less'.

What do you miss AC Milan? If you do not play simultaneously, you will not lose a
"Yes, I try to see them all, I saw that against Bari So I always try to follow him. Are all mates and try to cheer for them. There is a coach which are very close, throughout history, for all that we have lived together. I hope he can do well, I hope that Milan will recover and return to the protagonist in Italy and in Europe. "

Leonardo's choice to accept the offer to coach was not an excess of love against Milan?
"I think he was taken from a situation where it was difficult to say no. Leo is very attached to Milan for all he has lived. I think it is one of the few players who made the player, coach and manager in same team. Not many have this option. He was in the midst of a situation that was very difficult to say no. That, I think, cha has accepted this opportunity. "

The risk is that the fans do not know everything and if they catch him
"Sometimes we think that the fans do not understand things. They understand. Of course, eventually a coach has a big responsibility, but they know what the situation is currently Leonardo. If at the end the team will not go well, he will have his responsibilities. But understand that he had a history as a player and manager, who does not go away so quickly. "

Ancelotti still feel it?
"I hear often, is happy for the start of the championship and the Champions. He is very attached. I try to talk to him often, feeling, and we exchange our experiences. "

How long have you been close to Chelsea before coming to Real Madrid?
"I said if it was possible to go away from Milan, I would have preferred to play for Real. This was my first chance, it was my first choice. There was also a chance to go to Chelsea, but the first choice was the real ".

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Molte critiche a Pato: è giusto mettere tutta ...

Many criticisms Pato is right to put all this pressure to a player who has twenty years?
"I think not, because he is a player than twenty years, which devas still do many things. Is young, has an impressive talent, but leave the responsibility of someone like him to Milan, which has yet to grow and do many things, I think it's early. So I think that he must remain calm and try to prove his quality. At times he seems to know what it can do so much, and is a player who can do so much, which can grow so much. "

Ancelotti said that if we put the head can win the Ballon d'Or, and you tell yourself
"It 'a very strong player, with unique qualities. It needs to get in my head that has to work, understand that things must improve. When I arrived in Italy I had to change many things in my game, learning many other things adapt to Italian football. He will have to do certain things and change his way of playing, mixing what it does with so many other things we should learn. "

Asks you for advice?
"I often speak with him, we feel, I try to give him advice, but not one who goes to him and tell him what to do or should not do"

Ronaldinho
"I lived the wonderful years with him. So, I know what it can do, what it can improve. Not through a good moment, but I believe it because he is a player that when he wants, and has a positive motivation, can make wonderful things. "

Huntelaar told you something Real?
"I lived with him only ten days here, a few days, I saw that he trained very, very professional, which was going through a time not very easy, with the company that wanted to sell it, but it has proven to be more professional."

In your opinion, Berlusconi will sell the Milan?
"This is a question that is difficult to answer. The only thing we can say is that everything that has won AC Milan in recent years, it behind because C was a great president. "

The closer the day of the match against AC Milan: What did you think when the urn was released this coupling?
"I thought, no! In five years of the Champions League with AC Milan have never played against Real, two times I can count on Barcelona, but never against Real. First year at Real, AC Milan suffered beak. Football is impressive. "

If signs exult?
"No, the story I have with Milan, out of respect. Sure, I'll do my job, I'll do what I do, but if you sign does not exult. "

You are about to play for Real Madrid-Marseille and AC Milan-Zurich: everything points to you and pass Rossoneri
"In the Champions anything can happen,. The favorite will always be great, but there are always surprises. I hope not occur in our group, because it would mean that eventually will pass AC Milan and Real. "

That match will be Milan-Zurich?
"It's hard, because we too have had problems with Zurich, we won 5-2, but we made two late goals, we suffered a bit 'on 3-2. It's a tough team that never gives up. Then, Milan does not cross a good time. Will be a difficult game. "

What is the secret to beating the Zurich?
"Leave at once strong, we started very strong. The 3-0 half-time gave us relief, even if it was not ideal as we dropped down, but a 3-0 half-time gave us a hand. "

You have called from Milan to Zurich to ask him how he plays, his secrets?
"I often speak with Leonardo, I think that they too have seen the game. I just talked with him, I explained a bit 'what happened during our game. "

Inter?
"It's always a very strong team with a very strong group, has only 11 players, it's 15-16 that can play any team in the world. And 'very good for a team to win the Scudetto. It' always a team very strong, with a strong coach. "

You would have done the exchange-Ibrahimovic Eto'o?
"As players, I speak of two very large. It 'difficult to judge. There are two talents with different characteristics, but to make a change like this, got to do with thousands of other things like relationships, what does one, how about the other, they can do within the team as the team plays . Then, it is a choice that storeBackup society. "

You met a Mourinho in Spain? "No, he's a special person, special to his ways, a winner. Here in Spain I have not found anyone like him "

You like him? "I like him. Until jokes makes fun, not aggressive, he's nice. Then, of course there are arguments that can be avoided, but I like as a person and as a coach. "

Who wins the Scudetto? "I hope Milan."

Now you will not be sympathetic to Mourinho, because if you say different team from Inter angry "He knows I always will say Milan will not tell for the Champions League, but for the Italian championship I will always say Milan."
In the lead in Italy's Sampdoria's not a surprise, for all that cha made over the years. When a team is well managed, is not a good person who manages the company, slowly, slowly things are out. Last year he made the Cup final in Italy, this year has topped the list. The championship is very long, so many other things happen, but a good start so it is a sign that the company is doing well. Not only Samp, but also Genoa, teams are doing very well with two, three years. "

From Madrid rose Cassano: national, national, no? "With the national team I lived impressive moments in 2002 when all of Brazil Romario demanded in national and Scolari said no. Then, finally, won the championship without Romario. These are choices that the coach should do, the best thing for the group. Of course, cash and a huge talent in the field is a genius. "

Amauri in the national, lacking only a passport "E 'its a choice. A World for a player is very important. Then, if doing so with Brazil or Italy, a choice must be his and their coaches. "

It 'the right thing to play for another country? "It' a hard thing to think about. I, I had the chance to go national to twenty years. One that has never been able to play for his country and sees the opportunity to participate in a World Cup for another country, we always think. To me it is hard to say these things because I went to the national twenty years and surely would not have changed nationally. "

Who is currently the best player in the world?
"Today Messi. for all he has won. For me, the most important thing is to win as a team, for everything that won with Barcelona having been the protagonist of these victories, I think him.

You expect some hisses when you return to San Siro with the jersey of Real Madrid? "It will be a little 'surprise, let's see what happens. I hope not, we understand that the fans why they are gone, for the history I have with Milan, the respect they have for me. I think in the end things were clear and I hope they receive me well, as they have always done. "

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Sod-Lod, deve mancarti qualche rotella del cervello.... perche' tradurre in inglese su un forum italiano? Stupidone!

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
x

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sod-Lod, deve mancarti qualche rotella del cervello.... perche' tradurre in inglese su un forum italiano? Stupidone!

Per quello annoto la fonte delle notizie in modo da la gente può leggerla in italiano o scegliere l'attrezzo di destra per tradurrlo.
Grazie PUPO

Last edited:

Fanta Ele

Stupid shiny Volvo owner
Reaction score
Non ho approvato, ma ho apprezzato il saluto di Clarence.

Certo Ricky...quel "forza milan" stona un tantino con "è meglio fare fuori subito il milan" prima della gara al bernabeu.

Ma vabbè, noi siamo tutti sentimenti..vero Ambro? ;)

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
x

Last edited:

Fanta Ele

Stupid shiny Volvo owner
Reaction score
Mah, è stato tutto un pò stucchevole.

Poi non ho capito il senso della domanda sulla partita di firenze..se già si sapeva tutto lì dimmi tu il senso della pantomima che ne è seguita..

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
x

Last edited:

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players