Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
Billy1969 said:
I do care who plays for us, as everyone I have players I like and dislike, players I love and hate (in a sportmanship manner), but in the end what I support is not the players, but the team, the logo, the banner, the colours. Be it Sheva or John Doe that wears number 7, if we play for the scudetto in Serie A or fight relegation in Serie C2, Milan is my team, and that it will remain for ever.

Also, the more I think about this, the more I tell myself it's better for Milan to let him go, if he expresses his "desire" to go elsewhere he can't give himself with all his heart and 100% to Milan anyways, even if he stays.

I feel backstabbed and betrayed by someone that I trusted 100%, I thought he was made from the same material as Maldini and Baresi are made of, where the club love goes before anything else, but I was wrong. And it hurts, it hurts a lot.

I'm not mad at you Sheva, just dissapointed in you, and very sad.

Well said... Even if he stays now, he already broken so many hearts that it is better for him to leave now.... You can not put together the broken glass and the even worse the broken heart...

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Повідомляє: Спорт-Експрес
Джерело: Milan Chanel

Півзахисник "Мілана" Кларенс Зеедорф зізнався в своєму інтерв’ю, що в разі уходу з команди форварда національної збірної України Андрія Шевченко він надзвичайно засмутиться, повідомляє "Спорт-Експрес".
"Колись я йшов з "Реалу" практично так само, як Шевченко йде з "Мілану". Я не думав про гроші, я думав про себе. Але я не можу не визнати, що дуже засмучусь, якщо Шева піде з нашої команди. З ним ми планували домогтися великих перемог, але я все ще сподіваюсь та маю надію зіграти з ним разом у Мілані", - сказав він. В інтерв'ю Milan Channel.

This is translation of Clarence Seedorf’s interview he gave to Milan Chanel, published in Ukrainian news. (My translation from Ukrainian language)

The midfielder of AC Milan Clarence Seedorf has admitted during his interview to Milan Chanel that he will be very upset if the forward of Ukrainian National Team and till now of AC Milan Andriy Shevchenko leaves his present club.

“Once I left Real Madrid, almost in the same way Sheva is supposed to leave I went to another team not cause of money but only cause of personal problem”. “But I have only to admit – for me it would be a very hard news if Sheva leaves. We have expected to reach together biggest goals and wins with Andriy . But I still hope and don’t stop expecting to play further with Sheva in Milan together” – told Seedorf to Milan Chanel.

П

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
signed it. number reached almost 400. a little advise to all of you: jost post your link to your friends and ask them to sing it as doing a favour to you. i did that with some of my friend's who aren't Milan fans and they've signed it for me. Anyone know's for sure that his wife is the main reason he want's to leave? the source of that news or just your guess?

bill0621

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Signed...

I still can't imagine a Milan without Sheva leading the attack.
It'll be really a shame if Milan loses him for whatever reasons. Milan, dislike Juve, has never trade its identity players for money.

Who says money can't buy everything?!

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
It will be very sad to lose Sheva to Chelsea . It will be more sad if we happen to meet Chelsea in next yr's CL match with Sheva helping his team score against us . Somehow we must manage to survive and the responsibility will fall to Pippo + Gila + new striker . arghh . :mad:

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
GALLIANI: 'Milan will not sell Shevchenko'
13/05/2006

MILANELLO - Galliani on Shevchenko: 'Berlusconi's Milan has never sold a player for money. Shevchenko has a three-year contract and from our point of view he will remain at Milan. We talking about the player who has scored the most goals for Milan in the last 50 years, we are talking about a great player. If Shevchenko asks for a transfer, we will face that problem. I must be clear, for the fans whom I feel great responsibility, that Shevchenko will not be sold. It's been two years since Peter Kenyon and Roman Abramovich asked for Shevchenko and we said no. We don't need the money from Chelsea, we don't need to sell players for money. Sheva not only spoke to Berlusconi but to me, there has been no transfer request. We continue to hope that Sheva does not leave, Milan does not sell Shevchenko but we'll face the problem when Sheva places it

marconico

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Rossonero player!!
Sheva want to leave due to family reason..???

I smell something fishy here..i think he hide something from us...
coz it doesnt make any sense if he say because of family reason...
he has everything in italy..even Berlusconi backing...even his wife is not briton...
if he say due to family reason,he should return to Ukraine,instead of move to England..(like Stam did return to holland)

and how in earth he will survive in London...even Crespo is alone in London and want to go back in italy...

what's u hiding from us,sheva??

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Done.
Only 400 signatures ? :(

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Kyara said:
I've sent the petition link to all the emails on both Sheva's and Milan's official websites.

Any other suggestions ladies and gents? :tongue:

find someone to seduce him :)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
This is really ridicules…..
Ppl who don’t care & ppl who hate Sheva & ppl who think he betrayed us ………..

Any1 who say he doesn’t care if Sheva left then he doesn’t care that Milan possess the best.

I don’t hate him & I will b excited 2 witness his adventure + support Chelsea coz of him not more than Milan but like my second best or maybe third after Barca. :D

He didn’t betrayed us coz he is a pro player & pro player can change team or else we wouldn’t have him from the first place & he will b still playing with D.Kiev.
He will give us the biggest deal of Milan history ---- > around $90mil or so.
He didn’t wait till he is free like Henry or Ballack.

I am sad coz he is leaving + want him 2 stay coz he is the best out there.
But he is unhappy & am ready 2 let him go 2 find happiness but with bitter tast.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
447 total :head: We can do better.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
DugiNesta said:
447 total :head: We can do better.

There are less than 20 hours since we opened it , there are 477 already .. thats a success .. we expect more and more ..

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
526 signatures...

Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
i'm not goin' to sign the petition... sorry... since he's heart is no longer at Milan... he can leave...

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
i'm not goin' to sign the petition... sorry... since he's heart is no longer at Milan... he can leave...

We are just doing this to show him that we still want him to remain with us , he didnt gave the defitinive answer .. so there is space for us to make our contribution ..

We are not forcing anyone to sign , but like a real Milan fan , everyone should sign since he is the best second striker we ever had...

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I doubt if Sheva really has enough time to read this petition..... None knows what is the real reason except Sheva and his family... Maybe our managers or even Ancelotti knows something but they wouldn't let us know that..

Sheva is the best striker during these 10 years... 20 years ago, Basten was the best striker... Unfortunately, he just played in Milan only 6 years because of the injured.. Sheva also only played in Milan 6 years, but the problem is not injury...

I am very sad.... even if Sheva finally can stay in Milan, i think a lot of people inlcude me would still unhappy a long time...

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Passion for *9* said:
Online petitions are just for effect, but are not effective IMO + experience ;) However, by linking the petition to his website + printing out the signatures to include in a REAL letter you might actually reach him.

More ideas... OK :tongue:

-- write a message on a T-shirt, wear it + take a pic of it + attach it to the letter or add a pic wearing your #7 Sheva shirt

-- write a brief message in his language, Ukrainian... percik could do sth sensible for a change + help u out translating :tongue: , IMO that's a gesture that's always appreciated + may touch his heart + that's what you WANT

-- if you have poems, artwork, collages, copies of your best forum posts... include it (assemble stuff in a binder or sth)

-- your letter should reflect your personality, your style, invest a little time, remember, you want his ATTENTION (I'll even refrain from calling you attention whores ;) )

-- include sth that is typical of your country, nothing big, a lil souvenir, or pictures that can be mailed, again to make an emotional connection + bring to the forefront of his mind how appreciated + adored he is in all parts of the world

-- NO HATE MAIL !!!

I could probably think of more but I gtg..........

Good luck !

(There's power in numbers)
It's a pity we don't have much time since they said they'll clear everything up in another press conference. I expect it's gonna be soon, before the World Cup, what do you think?

I have to do it ASAP so I'll to send whatever I can send from the stuff you mentioned. I like all the suggestions though, thanx again :)

FORZA HANNA!

:D

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
I'm not gonna sign for this petition because I'm not gonna beg to a player to stay in Milan as a Milan fan. He is one of my favourite players, but Milan is bigger than him. He must beg Milan to not to sell him.

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Kyara said:
It's a pity we don't have much time since they said they'll clear everything up in another press conference. I expect it's gonna be soon, before the World Cup, what do you think?

I have to do it ASAP so I'll to send whatever I can send from the stuff you mentioned. I like all the suggestions though, thanx again :)

FORZA HANNA!

If you need any help... you can ask me

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kyara said:

FORZA HANNA!
According to Galliani + Ancelotti he has only expressed his desire to leave but hasn't made a formal transfer request yet. According to Sheva a final decision will be made in the coming days.

You get stuff delivered super-fast these days (DHL, Fedex, UPS), example: a 500g letter Dubai-Milan via FedEx International Priority® for example takes 2 days + is 125.00 DHS... so.... ;)

jigaromilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze - Shevchenko - Kaka - Nesta - Maldini
Passion for *9* said:
According to Galliani + Ancelotti he has only expressed his desire to leave but hasn't made a formal transfer request yet. According to Sheva a final decision will be made in the coming days.

You get stuff delivered super-fast these days (DHL, Fedex, UPS), example: a 500g letter Dubai-Milan via FedEx International Priority® for example takes 2 days + is 125.00 DHS... so.... ;)
we gorra do everything possible as soon as we can, if any of you need help with anything just ask me in any ways if i can help, thats the least i can do, i have been writing tons in www.sheva7.com but i dont think thery give a shit really, so unless we poke them in the eyes they wount listen so lets do this, i still dont think we have enough people in the petition for them to care, anything else we can do? sheva is probably making up his mind as we speak and upcoming days he will probably let us know, you know what i dont understand, why sheva had to do this or say these at the very crucial moment, it brings a destruction to the team and he knows this very well this is what makes me say that he is pissed of at carlo and the team and just doesnot care anymore, and even if he stays he wount be the same sheva, but lets do the best we can to make him stay and then we can worry if he will be same or not

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Don't you worry 'bout a thing, this is all Silvio's dirty tricks! :D Now that we're beeing investigated as well, Berlusconi wants to change the medias focus onto something else then the referee-scandal when it comes to Milan.

jigaromilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze - Shevchenko - Kaka - Nesta - Maldini
Velez Mostar said:
Don't you worry 'bout a thing, this is all Silvio's dirty tricks! :D Now that we're beeing investigated as well, Berlusconi wants to change the medias focus onto something else then the referee-scandal when it comes to Milan.
hmm ok i wunt worry then :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: common man so u r telling me silvio asked sheva to play along during their meting couple days ago so focus could be shifted? :tongue:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
I got a mad idea! Just keep on signing the petition and typing in random email addresses!

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva
San Paolo said:
I got a mad idea! Just keep on signing the petition and typing in random email addresses!

Nah! That's not how this is supposed to be done! It has to be heart felt and each signature has to represent a Milan fan who really feels that Sheva is essential for the Rossoneri colours!

rahul.acm

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, billy
I really appreciate your effort kyara and besi. I hope your wishes come true

Status
Not open for further replies.