Carlo Ancelotti Thread

So, should Mourinho come to Milan?

• Total voters

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
sivlE said:
He also made a smart move in giving Vogel a chance; Vogel has become one of Milan's best midfielders.

Really ?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Pupone#20 said:
So what?He is a coward because he doesn't play the second lines??
How about calling Capello a fucking coward!Huh?
Were you there on saturday training the team?How can you possibly judge Simic fitness from Canada?How do you know that there wasn't other reasons behind Simic exclusion from the team on sunday?
With Ancelotti we play attacking, positive football!!
The real cowards are Capello or Mourinho....and if any of the two ever came to Milan Berlusconi would tell them where to shove it... :mad:
Exactly man!
Atleast Carlo has the balls to play attacking and attractive football...we don't only win, we win in style unlike the likes of Capello and Mourinho.

I think it was the right decision to extend his previous deal an extra year.

The only thing im worried about is now we still have to put up with all the blokes bitching about "COWARD" for another few years...kinda lame. :o

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
I'm really happy now that Ancelotti will stay at Milan for next years.Milan plays attack football with him.Our only problem is defence but things are going well also in our defence with kaladzes shining.I know we will buy some stars in summer to our defence.Everything will be ok.Our bad luck was Vieri this year.Also Maldinis injury.We need to stay calm.

Forza Ancelotti!Forza Milan! :star:

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
sivlE said:
Overall I'm happy with Ancelotti signing. He has made a lot of questionable moves but overall he has Milan playing some of great football.

He should be commended for getting a defense no one thought was any good to allow only 2 goals in Serie A since the christmas break. Especially impressive is Serghino's improved defensive skills, which I'm sure Ancelotti had something to do with. He also was very smart to stick with Inzaghi when everyone else wanted him off the team; he has 10 goals and may make the Italian team. He also made a smart move in giving Vogel a chance; Vogel has become one of Milan's best midfielders.

Great, wonderful post.
Many people should learn from you.You spoke the truth and silenced the bashers.Wonderful.

Last edited:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
sivlE said:
Overall I'm happy with Ancelotti signing. He has made a lot of questionable moves but overall he has Milan playing some of great football.

He should be commended for getting a defense no one thought was any good to allow only 2 goals in Serie A since the christmas break. Especially impressive is Serghino's improved defensive skills, which I'm sure Ancelotti had something to do with. He also was very smart to stick with Inzaghi when everyone else wanted him off the team; he has 10 goals and may make the Italian team. He also made a smart move in giving Vogel a chance; Vogel has become one of Milan's best midfielders.

:head: how many games did Vogel Start in First 11 ? :head:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
San Paolo said:
What's your point?

he should play more :rolleyes: :) no just in Coppa matches

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Hope Carlo will bring the CL back to us.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Spanish press still convinced Ancelotti will join Real Madrid next year.

http://marca.es/

It basically says that Ancelotti will go to Madrid, the contract extension is pure THEATRE to keep the concentration high for the CL and to spare Berlusconi from possible problems during the elections in Italy....
Real Madrid president also said:'I already know the name of our next manager, but i cannot reveal it yet...'

I really hope it's not true.....
Van Basten has one more been reported Milan's number one target, was Ancelotti to leave.....shit no.....Seedorf wouldn't play no more!!!!!Noooooooooooooooooo!!!! :head:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I defend Carlo for what I should defend him, and critize him when needed, but I really do think that we sign the contract(extended the contract) just so Madrid doesn't have him.

BTW, Marca is totally Madrid bias(well not as much as AS), so 89% of what they write is pure BS.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Pupone#20 said:

It basically says that Ancelotti will go to Madrid, the contract extension is pure THEATRE to keep the concentration high for the CL and to spare Berlusconi from possible problems during the elections in Italy....
Real Madrid president also said:'I already know the name of our next manager, but i cannot reveal it yet...'

Van Basten has one more been reported Milan's number one target, was Ancelotti to leave.....shit no.....Seedorf wouldn't play no more!!!!!Noooooooooooooooooo!!!! :head:
Don't really think that would happen. Also, just because MvB doesn't pick Seedorf for the national team, it doesn't mean that if he comes to Milan he'll keep Seedorf as a benchwarmer. He doesn't have that many other options at a club, as at the national team.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Pupone#20 said:

Marca has hinted also Capello, Lippi, Wenger, Benitez to this job. But mark my words, because they have also linked Del Bosque with galacticos.

dida

>>*&#322;)*I*&#322;)*@*<<
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
tamy_3 said:
I think it's bad decision,but I hope I'm wrong. :)
i think you are:)
it is good thet carlo extended his contract until 2008...
he makes mistakes sometimes,but how can we be sure that another coach would be better than him???
let`s just hope that he(and players) will bring CL trophy to milan this year:):)

milana24

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka, Maldini, Arshavin, Ronaldo, Toni
I guess Carlo stayed cause Milan didnt find anyone better, maybe they even raised his salary... :D

milana24

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pupone#20 said:
Mourinho has only managed to make everybody,all over the world, hate Chelsea....yes he's gonna win the league twice in 2 years but at what cost??
And besides there's just no competition here.....i mean Man u are still second and that just says it all....

On the first place, all the world doesnt hate Chelsea. I guess you do, but remember one thing: world doesnt spin around you, my friend. Mourinho is a talented coach...Very talented, and you are noone to say those things about him with no respect.

milana24

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leia said:
Thoguh I hate that Mourinho idiot, I would never say that my mother would do the same success, because of his budget. If you know something about football, you would never say that too. If it was so, Real Madrid would not be in terrible osition, for long years, they have spend crazy money, but what is the result? I hate writing it here, but if it was so, last year, Milan would have won the CL, etc etc.

If your mom keeps all the stars without having problems for 1 day, I would have killed myself, really. Football is not something that easy.

Good words...great actually! ;)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
milana24 said:
On the first place, all the world doesnt hate Chelsea. I guess you do, but remember one thing: world doesnt spin around you, my friend. Mourinho is a talented coach...Very talented, and you are noone to say those things about him with no respect.
Mourinho is an arrogant prick, has no respect for his opposition, yes he is very talented with some of the post match comments.
With the funds Chelsea have anyone could lead them to glory, there basically no competition in England anymore. He did a good job getting Porto to win the CL a year where freakish things occured.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milana24 said:

I will start respecting Mourinho when he starts respecting the others.
He is just an arrogant cheating knobhead, he is always creating controversy,telling other coaches and refs to f*ck off, and he has no dignity in defeat.
I mean Barca destroyed Chelsea over the 2 legs and he kept saying Chelsea played better....fucking hypocrite.
He is only winning in England because there's nobody else and besides with all the money Chelsea have even Cuper would be a successfull manager... :o

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
San Paolo said:
Mourinho is an arrogant prick, has no respect for his opposition, yes he is very talented with some of the post match comments.
With the funds Chelsea have anyone could lead them to glory, there basically no competition in England anymore. He did a good job getting Porto to win the CL a year where freakish things occured.

My man!My man! :D
We are on the same wave lenght my friend! ;)

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
DugiNesta said:
u must be kiding right ? :head:

Capello is the best Goach in World For Moment ;)

Where he goes he win someThing ;)
Nope, I'm not kidding..

Well, when he back to Milan, he won nothing...

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Torcida said:
well you say that capello is worse than ancelotti but if you forgot juve is 10 points clear from milan and it isn't other way around,as for the mourinho you don't remeber what he did with porto

Yes, but will you consider the 12th Juventus player? I admit Juve's form is more stable than Milans, but I'm sure, without the 12th Juventus player help, there won't be 10 points clear.. I'm sure about it!

Mourinho good because of Porto? Well, in my opinion, it's because at that time, almost all big teams had been eliminated. Can he beat Milan when they face at Super Cup? NO!!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
You forgot to mention that Mourinho and a majority of the Chelsea players are a bunch of whiny maggots who resort to cheap thuggery when things don't go their way, and then act all surprised about it afterward. How many times have they appealed up the ass to have red cards reversed for clear fouls? Sheesh.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
You forgot to mention that Mourinho and a majority of the Chelsea players are a bunch of whiny maggots who resort to cheap thuggery when things don't go their way, and then act all surprised about it afterward. How many times have they appealed up the ass to have red cards reversed for clear fouls? Sheesh.
Oh didn't I mention that? Thanks for reminding me BMWTaylor ;)

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
ics_rk said:
Yes, but will you consider the 12th Juventus player? I admit Juve's form is more stable than Milans, but I'm sure, without the 12th Juventus player help, there won't be 10 points clear.. I'm sure about it!
With this I agree...

ics_rk said:
Mourinho good because of Porto? Well, in my opinion, it's because at that time, almost all big teams had been eliminated. Can he beat Milan when they face at Super Cup? NO!!
...but this is wrong. Sorry mate, you might hate him, but he's still a good manager. Also, the European Super Cup is a match that takes place before the season starts, so winning it depends on experience mostly, not on form. Do you know what I mean?

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Ancelotti's extension of his contract with Milan would have surprised some, but on closer introspection, it is not as stupid a move or as tragic an incident as has been described by some of our friends.

Ancelotti's 4 years with Milan has seen us witness an impressive cycle - quite an understatement, i must say - The Scudetto and the CL in the first two years, and a third season which almost saw us doing the 'double', denied only by a legendary night at Istanbul and a nerve-wracking top-of-the-table clash with Juve. For this reason, i'll never consider last season to be a failure.

If nothing else, the first half at Istanbul was as good a display of attacking football as you could hope to see, which left the purists purring. And the domestic campaign too was orchestrated with great control and efficiency. We were matching Juve blow for blow - and even a diehard Juve fan would accept as much with bent knees. We were outdone by a moment of brilliance from 'Pinturuchio', of whom i continue to be a great admirer.

Milan played like a tired Juve would on that night at the San Siro. No fire in those eyes, only a longing look at the candy high-above, out of reach : if only i could get there.....It was unbecoming of Milan. And we paid for it.I wouldn't say we were lazy on that night, no, we were very much alive and kicking, wracking every sinew in the quest for the Holy Grail. Only, there was no creativity. There was no flair, no sustained brilliance to outdo a side which gave away nothing when there was a match to be won.

Do i think that was Ancelotti's mistake? I think not. Sure, he could've brought on suitable substitues - u never know what might have been - but i still don't think it would've made much of a difference against a Juve who were rock solid on that night.

This season is a different story. We did slip-up when we shouldn't have and found ourselves knee-deep in trouble. Its a different story that we have regrouped admirably. But Juve have been phenomenal this season. If iam not mistaken they're gonna break the total points collected in a single season if they manage to find their pre-christmas form. Juve's strong point has always been efficiency, and u don't get any better than this. Ancelotti has done well to keep us in second up until now.

The CL this season has rather surprised me. After the horrors of Istanbul, I honestly thought a QF place would be a stretch. But i've been - happily - proved wrong. Ancelotti has done well in restoring the players' belief in his system, and more importantly, in himself. I never for once fancied our chances against Bayern. But 5-2!!?? Holy Christ!!!

Milan have been a joy to watch this season, and with the possible exception of Barcelona, play the most attractive brand of football in Europe. No wonder Real want him.No wonder we kept him.

milana24

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pupone#20 said:
I will start respecting Mourinho when he starts respecting the others.
He is just an arrogant cheating knobhead, he is always creating controversy,telling other coaches and refs to f*ck off, and he has no dignity in defeat.
I mean Barca destroyed Chelsea over the 2 legs and he kept saying Chelsea played better....fucking hypocrite.
He is only winning in England because there's nobody else and besides with all the money Chelsea have even Cuper would be a successfull manager... :o

What you say is really weird!!! Sure he continued saying that Chelsea is the best team, I mean, COME ON!!! what should he have said???? The moral of his players is much more important for him than whatever. For every coach his team should be the best, otherwise this coach is a bad coach!!!
There is no one in England anymore??? No Arsenal, no MU, no Liverpool??? No henry, Ronaldo, Van Nistelroy....???? What a hell is that supposed to mean??? Think before writing.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Italian Tsar said:
Ancelotti's extension of his contract with Milan would have surprised some, but on closer introspection, it is not as stupid a move or as tragic an incident as has been described by some of our friends.

Ancelotti's 4 years with Milan has seen us witness an impressive cycle - quite an understatement, i must say - The Scudetto and the CL in the first two years, and a third season which almost saw us doing the 'double', denied only by a legendary night at Istanbul and a nerve-wracking top-of-the-table clash with Juve. For this reason, i'll never consider last season to be a failure.

If nothing else, the first half at Istanbul was as good a display of attacking football as you could hope to see, which left the purists purring. And the domestic campaign too was orchestrated with great control and efficiency. We were matching Juve blow for blow - and even a diehard Juve fan would accept as much with bent knees. We were outdone by a moment of brilliance from 'Pinturuchio', of whom i continue to be a great admirer.

Milan played like a tired Juve would on that night at the San Siro. No fire in those eyes, only a longing look at the candy high-above, out of reach : if only i could get there.....It was unbecoming of Milan. And we paid for it.I wouldn't say we were lazy on that night, no, we were very much alive and kicking, wracking every sinew in the quest for the Holy Grail. Only, there was no creativity. There was no flair, no sustained brilliance to outdo a side which gave away nothing when there was a match to be won.

Do i think that was Ancelotti's mistake? I think not. Sure, he could've brought on suitable substitues - u never know what might have been - but i still don't think it would've made much of a difference against a Juve who were rock solid on that night.

This season is a different story. We did slip-up when we shouldn't have and found ourselves knee-deep in trouble. Its a different story that we have regrouped admirably. But Juve have been phenomenal this season. If iam not mistaken they're gonna break the total points collected in a single season if they manage to find their pre-christmas form. Juve's strong point has always been efficiency, and u don't get any better than this. Ancelotti has done well to keep us in second up until now.

The CL this season has rather surprised me. After the horrors of Istanbul, I honestly thought a QF place would be a stretch. But i've been - happily - proved wrong. Ancelotti has done well in restoring the players' belief in his system, and more importantly, in himself. I never for once fancied our chances against Bayern. But 5-2!!?? Holy Christ!!!

Milan have been a joy to watch this season, and with the possible exception of Barcelona, play the most attractive brand of football in Europe. No wonder Real want him.No wonder we kept him.
Excelent post dude. At first I thought it was an article. Are you a reporter?

Schedule