The Anime/Manga Thread II

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
or in stein's gate

cute part-timer girl who is a daughter of an otaku
:fp::fp:
Ugh...I hate modern anime
This is why new anime sucks....it's aimed at socially awkward losers who can't get laid...with all the fanservice,moe and all that bs...pfft

It's stupid too since the real life John Titor was in Radio Interviews back then so he was clearly a guy...not a girl :fp:

Last edited:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Can I just say how amazing fairy tail new season is?

Almost reaches one piece levels. The art and animation is just jizz worthy

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weak comeback post, breh.
Hey baby,

Truth be told the first 3 episodes of the season had me like

TOzSZ3P.gif

Then shit got intense
pwnt.gif

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Battle shounen are all shit.

There some gems out there truth be tokd, you just gotta find them, problem with them is the creators try to do too much.

I've face palmed myself so many times when watching ft or op because of sheer amount of moments were the "comedy" aspects becomes so corny or uneeded.

Then you've got the power of friendship animes like naruto, and the monologue villians in bleach. Point being you gotta love the good parts more than you hate the bad. You also gotta find good shounen out there, they do exist but it's not that many

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Monster anime

3 episodes so far

very good stuff

thanks old fart

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There some gems out there truth be tokd, you just gotta find them, problem with them is the creators try to do too much.

I've face palmed myself so many times when watching ft or op because of sheer amount of moments were the "comedy" aspects becomes so corny or uneeded.

Then you've got the power of friendship animes like naruto, and the monologue villians in bleach. Point being you gotta love the good parts more than you hate the bad. You also gotta find good shounen out there, they do exist but it's not that many

power of friendship is the worst of all

read this comic book called ueki or ueka can't remember
literally dropped it after one volume

the author took this stupid power to whole new level like he never has friends in his life

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
power of friendship is the worst of all

read this comic book called ueki or ueka can't remember
literally dropped it after one volume

the author took this stupid power to whole new level like he never has friends in his life

:lol: here i thought naruto was the worst in that category

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you mean the same anime were the main character after 10 years is still 10 years old? were all his pokemon magicaly reset levels every season? the same anime with the same stale formula found in games used and recycled for like 10 years?

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can I just say how amazing fairy tail new season is?

Almost reaches one piece levels. The art and animation is just jizz worthy

you mean the same anime were the main character after 10 years is still 10 years old? were all his pokemon magicaly reset levels every season? the same anime with the same stale formula found in games used and recycled for like 10 years?

:thumbsup:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you guys are what i call haters

hGCzJ.gif

you guys are blinded by jamjams one piece sermons and propoganda...

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
The art and animation is just jizz worthy
The animation in Fairy Tail is fucking cheap shit...as it is in most modern anime
I feel sorry for noobs and your terrible knowledge of animation lol

Anyways...I watched about 40+ episodes of FT when it first premiered...it was boring as crap...I really gave it a try but man did it suck
One Piece is much better than this crap(even though One Piece is crap too...at least it's much more entertaining)

Battle shounen are all shit.
If you're talking about the current ones I agree
If you're talking about them in general I beg to differ(Dragonball and Shaman King would like to have a word with you)

Monster anime

3 episodes so far

very good stuff

thanks old fart

Welcome :thumbsup:

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score

Pokemon has Nostalgia Value
Fairy Tail has nothing

Pokemon wins easily

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
dragoms balls fatal flaw was milking and drawing the fight out. i remember when namek was about to blow in ''5 minutes'' and it took 30 episodes :lol:. Its actually funny just how much they do itd

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
god damn, are all of you ft haters?

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
dragoms balls fatal flaw was milking and drawing the fight out. i remember when namek was about to blow in ''5 minutes'' and it took 30 episodes :lol:. Its actually funny just how much they do itd

That's Dragon Ball Z not Dragon Ball
You've got the wrong series

DBZ is a very flawed series...to me it sucks after Freeza
They had no choice but prolonging the fights due to the way Akira wrote DBZ....if they didn't drag the fights out they'd just another 10 filler arcs in like in today's anime

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm a give fairy tale another try but it's nowhere near one piece as far as story, characters or comedic value.

Pokemon lost it's value when it kept recycling the same crap all over with different set of Pokemon.

Last edited:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's Dragon Ball Z not Dragon Ball
You've got the wrong series

DBZ is a very flawed series...to me it sucks after Freeza
They had no choice but prolonging the fights due to the way Akira wrote DBZ....if they didn't drag the fights out they'd just another 10 filler arcs in like in today's anime

dbz and dragon balls had drawn out fights. the difference is dbz took it to unseen levels

now that being said,i love me some dbz,imo its more entertaing than dragon balls

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm a give fairy tale another try but it's nowhere near one piece as far as story, characters or comedic value.

Pokemon lost it's value when it kept recycling the same crap all over with different set of Pokemon.

fairy tails fatal flaw is superflous need to inject comedy into the show. like i said,i almost stoped watching this season because they kicked that shit into overdrive,when it goes serious though...

point is,just plow through it,youll appreciate it. thats what turns off most people,the "comedy" aspect getd too much

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
dbz and dragon balls had drawn out fights. the difference is dbz took it to unseen levels

now that being said,i love me some dbz,imo its more entertaing than dragon balls

Stop spewing bs out of your mouth
You've clearly never watched Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball never ever had a dragged out fight

DBZ is fucking crap compared to DB
After Freeza Saga it goes all to hell...suddenly the bad guys forget all about the Dragon Balls and suddenly Vegeta turns into a puss-...erm I mean good guy...fuck that shit...Cell and Buu Saga suck so much dick and fuck that ending too...even GT had a better ending than Z...motherfucking Dragon Ball GT

@Sage that's because it does...17 years and they still haven't found the goddamn treasure
I remember seeing this opening when I was a kid and thinking One Piece was gonna be a badass show...sigh how disappointed I was...I remember being disappointed that Sanji turned out to be a Master Roshi Clone back then :head:
Hell I can't believe it's still ongoing...I was fucking 8 years old when I first saw One Piece...my fucking God

Last edited:

Schedule