Staff member
Reaction score
C3DEG4zXEAAkMAi.jpg

great artwork

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Was thinking there's nothing more embarrassing then losing to Juve's B team yesterday, but i was wrong.

Vulture went full tard with the hate on the coach..because that has been our problem for the past 6 years, the coach... not the fucking shite ass squad.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
only neto and asamoa :lol: the rest are all starters ... idc about coppa tho , lets win our next encounter for the league

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
How was that Juve's B team?

I admit due to being pissed off i have exaggerated that a bit, but they did miss 3 key players for this one. Their defence missed a world class CB, and their world class GK.

Barzagli instead of Lichtsteiner was also not really in their favour with the formation they played yesterday. So actually they had their B-defence out there rather then the whole team.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I admit due to being pissed off i have exaggerated that a bit, but they did miss 3 key players for this one. Their defence missed a world class CB, and their world class GK.

Barzagli instead of Lichtsteiner was also not really in their favour with the formation they played yesterday. So actually they had their B-defence out there rather then the whole team.

Yeah other than Buffon & A. Sandro that was their A team.
Barzagli as a RB works well for them - it allows them to switch to 3 at the back during the game.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
its always sad to lose against ladri and now we just have only 1 competition to play. so it is a must to win next game.
we should recover our form in the league if we want to qualify to Europe.
FORZA MILAN!

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hope milan get EL, would hate to see montella sacked

HE HAS BEEN GIVEN FUCK ALL TO SPEND

No other manager would do well with Milan under these conditions.

Schedule