Week 7: AC Milan 0-4 Napoli 04/10/2015 20:45 CET

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think Bertolacci is suited to playing AM

He better play like messi in this role, considering how poor he was in midfield and how much we paid for him. I think he is suited to this role.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
We are gonna get mega rekt.

Insigne, Higuain and Callejon vs our teenieboppers Calabria, Ely, De Sciglio + Zapata.
Their midfield shits on ours too.

1-4

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I doubt Napoli will win easily.
We usually run to the occasion in important matches, for example against Inter.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
As coach, Mihajlovic has never won against Napoli. 4 losses and 5 draws so far.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
I doubt Napoli will win easily.
We usually run to the occasion in important matches, for example against Inter.

We usually haven fielded rookie defensive lines in those games.

Ely, Calabria, De Sciglio have never played against really good, experienced attacking players.

Watch as Callejon makes De Sciglio look a red and black traffic cone. Mattia doesn't even understand the offside rule, Callejon and Higuain are great at making those runs.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
napoli is so annoying.. but i think we can beat them easily if we take seriously.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
How they could line up according to GDS.... Milan vs Napoli

12109287_683147688489545_456452578723392087_n.jpg

:thumbsup:

Best lineup atm

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Milan Prepare ur anus

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Sinisa Mihajlovic is considering for the next match against Napoli: "The 4-3-1-2 Mihajlovic, in not being held, It could become a 4-4-2 with Bonaventure and Kucka and external torque-Bertolacci Montolivo in the center, which is working on the assumption the Milan coach. "

This is perfect. Probably means our LM and RM are going to be making diagonal runs centrally to occupy the AM position, depending on the situation. Thought it would be Berto RM, but Kucka makes a lot more sense actually. They're going to be exhausted by all that running so expect both of them to be subbed out (Poli if we're winning, Balo/Honda if we're losing)

Only concern with a 442 for me is our lack of LM. I'd have like ElShaarawy for this role...

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
"Sinisa Mihajlovic is considering for the next match against Napoli: "The 4-3-1-2 Mihajlovic, in not being held, It could become a 4-4-2 with Bonaventure and Kucka and external torque-Bertolacci Montolivo in the center, which is working on the assumption the Milan coach. "

This is perfect. Probably means our LM and RM are going to be making diagonal runs centrally to occupy the AM position, depending on the situation. Thought it would be Berto RM, but Kucka makes a lot more sense actually. They're going to be exhausted by all that running so expect both of them to be subbed out (Poli if we're winning, Balo/Honda if we're losing)

Only concern with a 442 for me is our lack of LM. I'd have like ElShaarawy for this role...

Me.. Me.. Me.. Me.. Me.. nez

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score

That's Bonaventura's natural role.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Imagine if this thread and the main page had a match time countdown

League table

Live coefficient table... Hmmmmm

Link to live tables from other leagues

Etc...

I will deliver this and more

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
higuain has been in good form the last few games... i don't rate him though. he did score a very good goal versus Warsaw after coming from the bench last game.

he's not a striker that really strikes fear for defenders... he isn't hard to mark out the game... but with ely, zapata, calabria, de sciglio all playing that is one real scary backline to have... it's a ticking time bomb. If Antonelli's available he must start. We also need to bring in a better CB instead of Mexes+Alex in January.

League table

Etc...

there are many small touches the forum could use... such as a agree and disagree buttons below each post. that would be very good for discussion.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

League table

Etc...

You are basically describing forza inter forums. They have all these options.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
You are basically describing forza inter forums. They have all these options.

If you mention that piece of shit team or website again,

You'll be on the wrong end of a 3 month ban before you can say scudetto

In looking to catapult this into something no one else has.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
there are many small touches the forum could use... such as a agree and disagree buttons below each post. that would be very good for discussion.

This is the type of suggestion I need.

Thank you, Hitman

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
General, what about a little widget that can be linked to the actual milan news website? Chatbox? Rep points for post maybe?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
According to Tutto.Sport Pepe Reina could miss the match against Milan. The Spanish goalkeeper is not in peak physical condition.

Gabriel to start?

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score

New formation against a side like napoli? I dont like that.

But lets say that we change it to 4-4-2 formation, our midfield would be:

bona berto monto kucka

We lack midfielders to replace them, specially the wide midfielders. I even like this midfield more than 4-3-1-2, but our bench is literally empty, unless we transform fullbacks to wide midfielders.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

League table

Etc...

Niice.
Are u a software engineer, web designer etc etc?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Monsieur

2footedtackle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teofilo Cubillas, Jose Velasquez, Cesar Cueto
poli instead of bertolacci

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Forza Sandro &#55357;&#56397;&#55356;&#57339;❤️

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We lack midfielders to replace them, specially the wide midfielders. I even like this midfield more than 4-3-1-2, but our bench is literally empty, unless we transform fullbacks to wide midfielders.

Actually, 4-4-2 might be the only formation where we have replacements for every player, and that has roles that makes players like Poli and De Jong tolerable.

Poli is not even Serie A quality as mezz'ala, but he's okay as RM. Monto-DeJong together is not that bad if they're double pivots.

4-4-2 is a 2 striker system, which is more or less a requirement for us when we have Bacca-Adriano and an abundance of talented but flawed strikers/SS.

1250qci.jpg

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Official

players called up:

Abbiati, Donnarumma, Lopez; Alex, Antonelli, Calabria, De Sciglio, Ely, Zapata; Bertolacci, Bonaventura, De Jong, Jose Mauri, Kucka, Montolivo, Nocerino, Poli, Suso; Bacca, Cerci, Honda, Luiz Adriano.

No ballotelli, no Romagnoli

http://www.acmilan.com/it/news/breaking_news_show/85559