The Rumour Commode XX: X(i) Gon' Give It To Ya

Who shall we sign?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Watched him lot of times last few seasons.

although i have a very hard time believing this statement, considering that he plays in the Bundesliga and for 12th place team Leverkusen and facing 4 months ban but lets assume it is true and you did watch him a couple of times.

and lets say i will ignore Leverkusen and Bundesliga fans and critics opinion about him being under performing lately and his only power is his freekicks and i will listen to your judgement and not them.

how on earth did you manager in 3 - 4 games (again assuming you watch him play and you were monitor him), judge that he is a better player than bona, who is been our best player over the last 3 years,who has serie a experience, and who not only a better dribbler, he has better defensive skills, better scoring skills, more experience, faster and can control the midfield, really how, i will give Bona the edge any time any day just because he stick with us in our lows and he was and still our best midfielder / player.

i believe people in this forum always gonna shit on our best players no matter how good they are or how loyal they've been.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
D. Lippi: "Milan is not over here, there's two other top"

Davide Lippi, FIFA agent and son of coach Marcello Lippi, spoke to Sky Sport to take stock of the market entry of Milan. Below the statement:

"The market for Milan is not finished with Bonucci and Biglia. There will be two other important purchases, will come two other great players. It's all ready. Aubameyang? Nothing is impossible after the signing of Bonucci."

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I want competition between the players....and a strong bench.

But FFS Bona held on to the ball because his only options to pass were
Kucka (unpredictable touch)
DeS (lol)
Bacca(lololololol)
Niang (Run like headless chicken & lose the ball)

He held on hoping to look for other options

Whenever he had Suso available they would combine well & make things happen.

Now imagine Bona beating a player with his sexy dribble in 2017:
Big League is always available to receive the ball in space
Rick Rod can cross first time...beautifully too...
Kessie is good on the ball and can hold of players if pressured
Andre Silva seems to be good on the ball as well

Bona will be great...Competition gonna bring the best out of all our players...

Its gonna be a great year for us!!!!!!

Is CH a shit mentality if its true.

How do you expect your team mates to improve if you don't pass them the ball.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
What is the likelihood that Conte becomes our coach in few years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capitano_3

Beginner
Reaction score
If we spend 300 now, have only 100 for other 2 summer mercatos, remember Li said he is investing 400 in 3 years

By the way...Il Presidente Silvio...he knew what will unfold this summer...and people doubted him

Il Genio

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten Savicevic Gullit Baresi Maldini Costacurta Albertini Pirlo Kaka Shevchenko
although i have a very hard time believing this statement, considering that he plays in the Bundesliga and for 12th place team Leverkusen and facing 4 months ban but lets assume it is true and you did watch him a couple of times.

and lets say i will ignore Leverkusen and Bundesliga fans and critics opinion about him being under performing lately and his only power is his freekicks and i will listen to your judgement and not them.

how on earth did you manager in 3 - 4 games (again assuming you watch him play and you were monitor him), judge that he is a better player than bona, who is been our best player over the last 3 years,who has serie a experience, and who not only a better dribbler, he has better defensive skills, better scoring skills, more experience, faster and can control the midfield, really how, i will give Bona the edge any time any day just because he stick with us in our lows and he was and still our best midfielder / player.

i believe people in this forum always gonna shit on our best players no matter how good they are or how loyal they've been.

This guy has been scouted by professionals. Not like when Galliani signed a guy that played well for Portsmouth! He will be a star for Milan.

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
jesus..nightmare hairline

Yeah. Looks like rakitic
Rakitic-Ivan.jpg

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
fuck that pussy cunte! Carletto all the way

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
What is the likelihood that Conte becomes our coach in few years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Montella fails to reach at least CL I can see Carletto or Pep coming.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
New to the forum. AC Milan fan for 15 years now. Been a lurker for a while, 3 years now I think. Just wanted to say hi to everyone.

On our transfers briefly, I find it funny that now everyone is looking into our pockets, while I am similarly a little worried, I am finding it funny that when we are doing well people are trying to find the negative.

We didn't have the money initially, now we are using hedge fund money and are going to go into debt, that if we don't make the Champions League it's over for us. That Li is shady. It's always a new excuse. I am not in business so I can't fully understand it, so why is every armchair business man talking like they know what's happening.

I may have had issues with Berlu, but I trust he left us in the right hands and did his due diligence.

Yay a rare South African resident sighting! Welcome.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Ok you're Scottish then? Even the Welsh aren't that dumb! FFS you really are an embarrassment, supporting Aston Villa and pretending to support Milan to be a glory hunter. You should be ashamed.

Supporting Aston Villa .... errr ok Grandma :fp:

maradona-yacht_3002493b.jpg

#Ashamed

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
90s

I'm only a World Cup and UCL expert :proud:

World Cup and UCL expert that rates the biggest choker in UCL and World Cup history aka Piguain BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
We have 31 players in our squad. Seven of which are full backs for two positions. Obviously a clean up is in order. Vangioni and mini snake seem to be the ones leaving. Would rather keep Vangioni and sell Antonelli.

Vangioni has actually grown since he first came here. Montella had ZERO confidence in him in the beginning but he saw that he wasn't that bad once he got some playing time.

Antonelli is just a shell now.

Il Genio

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten Savicevic Gullit Baresi Maldini Costacurta Albertini Pirlo Kaka Shevchenko
World Cup and UCL expert that rates the biggest choker in UCL and World Cup history aka Piguain BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::lol::lol::lol::fp:

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This guy has been scouted by professionals. Not like when Galliani signed a guy that played well for Portsmouth! He will be a star for Milan.

i doubt it but i hope so for the good of milan, but in any case i don't want it to be on expense of Bona or susu who carried us heavily last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule