Michael Essien Thread

How long before Essien starts performing and much adoration happens in this thread?

• February

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • March

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • April

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • May

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Never. Not a clever signing at all.

Votes: 46 56.8%

• Total voters

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
can't believe I'm losing the chance of seeing essien playing for milan, I dream with that ever since carlo's era

and how hard it can be to pass through milan medical tests? we've had rui costa, gattuso, kaká, ronaldo, vieri... I thought milan actually liked cripples

romlakers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
can't believe I'm losing the chance of seeing essien playing for milan, I dream with that ever since carlo's era

and how hard it can be to pass through milan medical tests? we've had rui costa, gattuso, kaká, ronaldo, vieri... I thought milan actually liked cripples

What are you talking about? His medicals are fine , he signs tomorrow.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

Be6Ij-TCcAAic3n.jpg:large

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
"michael essien ‏@MichaelEssien
Haters will broadcast your failure but whisper your success.Medicals done,looking forward to start my new life with AC MIlan.#jahbless
"

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Haters will broadcast your failure but whisper your success.Medicals done,looking forward to start my new life with AC MIlan.#jahbless
"

Haters gonna hate.. But they can fuck off.

Forza Essien :thumbsup: :proud:

what the fuck has he done to be insulted or lying about he failed a medical you piece of shits.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
ACL injury twice, I dont expect him going to play every week but consider him as a squad player but his wages......ffs G.

Unfortunately he's not coming to warm the bench. Having a feeling this will end in tears with Essien becoming Milan Lab's most expensive patient since Pato :lol:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
If it's true he failed one medical before being given another, it just shows Milan's lack of professionalism. They shouldn't have allowed Nocerino to leave without locking this up first.

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
:fp::fp:

:fp::fp:

The example was clear!! it was in regards to age and injuries NOT How both men play the game, their passing abilities etc. etc.

FFS! learn to read and absorb the information posted! :rolleyes:

yes, Essien's circumstance can be compared to Van Bommel. I think we're over paying Essien on his second yr wage, but I really hope he turns out half as good as Van Bommel.

:thumbsup:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
I think that milan is getting back in the track like it used to, getting players that seem to not be on their best anymore and hopefully making them play their best again

he had that dark period with ronaldinho, robinho and ibra playing such a pussy football, but now I think we're gonna do good again

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
"

So wise :proud:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I think that milan is getting back in the track like it used to, getting players that seem to not be on their best anymore and hopefully making them play their best again

he had that dark period with ronaldinho, robinho and ibra playing such a pussy football, but now I think we're gonna do good again

ibra was a bawws for us what are you talking about ?

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks

Pato, Redondo!

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"

:star:
He didn't fail any medical, Dr Tavana only wanted to do extra examinations on his knee to make sure its fine now

AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Essien's salary will be €1.25m for the rest of the season. Next season: €2.5m + €0.5m if Milan qualify for the CL. [Sky]

Great deal :thumbsup:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
omg

bs rumor and guys here react like that :lol:

:devil: essien :devil:

#thanksjah

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
like the deal or not we have to accept he is a Milan player right now and for that I whole heartedly support him .it's up to him now to prove he is worthy of this club and I'm not gonna diss him just yet .

matri had his chances and failed as have others but for now FORZA ESSIEN and good luck .

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
"

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

for the love of God, please stay fit for the next six months. 5 years too late? This Essien still has my support to do well, especially with Seedorf here.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Seedorf: "Michael Essien is a great warrior, and a great person. He will help us both on and off the pitch."

Seedorf: "If we'll move Montolivo further up on the pitch when Essien is playing? Anything can happen. We'll see how Essien settles in."

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Definitely 5 years too late.
Oh well, like kaka replacing boateng; how hard can it be to upgrade from nocerino?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
:star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

for the love of God, please stay fit for the next six months. 5 years too late? This Essien still has my support to do well, especially with Seedorf here.
iSasha for Motivation :lol::lol::proud:

Between Congo praising Jah and you posting iSasha I think forum Rastafarianism is going to be the latest fad....I'm in :o

I wonder if they know iSasha is a Trini :eek:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
iSasha for Motivation :lol::lol::proud:

Between Congo praising Jah and you posting iSasha I think forum Rastafarianism is going to be the latest fad....I'm in :o

I wonder if they know iSasha is a Trini :eek:

yessssss

essien = KING MAN

@rickaka--dafuq is that???

Last edited:

Schedule