Jeremy Menez Thread

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
lol at how people think Adriano > Balotelli

Milans starting forward line is menez bacca and balo

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
lol at how people think Adriano > Balotelli

Milans starting forward line is menez bacca and balo

lol at people loling at people who think Adriano > Balotelli

Adriano is a football player. Balo is just a Clown D'or winner.

Footballer > Clown

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Looking forward for Menez coming back, brings that x factor. Think he's going to rock it at CAM

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Menez-Niang-Bacca would be my choice.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only way it works is if Menez can wrap his head around playing CAM... Putting Adriano, Balotelli, or Bacca on the wing is ridiculous.

Bacca-Adriano
Menez
Bonaventura-Montolivo-Kuco
DES-Romagnoli-Zapata-Calabria
Lopez​

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Menez playing behind Niang and Bacca/Adriano with Bonaventura joining them from midfield can be really good.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
So you want Menez and Niang to definitely start, Bacca and Adriano to rotate and Balo to not even get a look in?

Doesn't sound like it's based on merit.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So you want Menez and Niang to definitely start, Bacca and Adriano to rotate and Balo to not even get a look in?

Doesn't sound like it's based on merit.

I'm not entirely convinced that Bacca and Adriano can play together , sure they work hard but I feel one of them needs to be partnered with a SS

For the SS role we have Menez, Niang and Balotelli and I don't really like Balotelli's style.

Again it is just my opinion.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Menez only works as a striker stop with the CAM BS. He won't pass he will only wants to run it in :D

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not a fan of Menez as a player, I think his problem is he's too much of a primadonna. I don't think he will succeed at any top club but just like everybody else in the squad he also deserves a chance to prove he's different and can be useful.

He's yet to get his proper chance and I'm not sure where they're going to field him. Second striker would be the most suited role for him but that will take time away from Niang who can lend an important hand plus can develop to be our starting striker in a few years. Menez' talent is undeniable but so is his lack of team work. Menez will need to go through a huge change in direction like Balotelli if he wants to succeed and I don't think he will. I think he will get a shot at trequartista because that's what the coach has been saying repeatedly and I think he just doesn't fit in that role. He doesn't do 10% of the work Honda does off the ball. Maybe he will be more dangerous than Honda up front but we will be lacking so much presence in midfield when trying to defend.

That is why I am not looking forward to him returning to the line up unlike some of you. His selfishness will harm the team. For now I would rather try Honda and even Suso... Maybe Balo when a striker returns from injury but not Menez as trequartista.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He doesn't do 10% of the work Honda does off the ball. Maybe he will be more dangerous than Honda up front but we will be lacking so much presence in midfield when trying to defend.

Have you watched last season games or only seen them on whoscored? Menez tracked back a lot and helped in defense as well, which nobody expected of him.

If he can recover well after his injury, then I'm sure he will do well under Sinister.

Starish

[Exemplary Сasual Dating Authentic Maidens]
Reaction score
Honestly... I can't see him playing at CAM, in the games we have been strong our cam has gotten back and been a presence in the midfield rather than focusing on the attack. Yes Menez might drop back here and there but he won't be much use in midfield for more than 2 minutes. When Jack and Honda change it up it works.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OK, Menez tracked back a lot last season.

One could imagine Menez tracking back as much as they would like. His problem lies in his attitude which simply states "I am the best, rest is trash". Such attitude often times carried out selfish and individualistic behaviours last season. For example, team being countered after he him-fucking-self lost the ball. Would track back by walking while SHAKING THE MOTHERFUCKING HEAD as the whole team just failed to follow along with a genius. Countless times. Defend him all you want as it does not matter. Image has already been ruined. And remember people who try to show how hard-working they are usually do not do shit all that actually matters. You have seen it in school and work. It is very common.

The attitude. And not how much he tracks back.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This dude still alive? Where the fuck is he.....

Something weird is happening to all the milan frenchman after mihajlovic took over. Niang, messex menez all out for lengthy periods. Very suspicious.

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
Where is he? We really need him

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Balo - Menez
---Honda----
Poli - Montolivo - Kucka

pkriston

Primavera
Reaction score
Adriano - Bacca
Bonaventura/Balotelli- Menez
Montolivo - De Jong/Bonaventura
Antonelli - Romagnoli - Zapata - De Sciglio

We need Menez. Stop pushing Bertolacci . He sucks

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Did we rescind his contract or something?

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
I'd like to see menez up top with bacca.

And for those who think mene should be our CAM that's a bad idea. He needs to be up top with another striker he's too selfish for a CAM but can be reeeeally dangerous going for goal. Menez bacca up top. Balo, honda, or bona behind them.

Last edited:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
I'd like to see menez up top with bacca.

And for those who think mene should be our CAM that's a bad idea. He needs to be up top with another striker he's too selfish for a CAM but can be reeeeally dangerous going for goal. Menez bacca up top. Balo, honda, or bona behind them.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jeremy-menez/leistungsdaten/spieler/16993/plus/?saison=2011
Even if i think menez is selfish player etc, still he managed to play much as teamplayer in the past.