AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys how far away is Casa Milan from the San Siro? Is it walking distance? Also is it worth seeing?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys how far away is Casa Milan from the San Siro? Is it walking distance? Also is it worth seeing?

A few kms. Yeah, you could probably walk. Yes, it's worth seeing.

Yep got'em!!

We'll probably get done but oh well, will be good atmosphere.

I think i'm sitting near the VIP area, hopefully catch Maldini hehe.

Enjoy!

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
Can someone please explain that to me? It's derby against Inter..

https://www.acmilan.com/en/methods-...hsEuD1Oic2QAgdW6uL2HSBvMM-WDAMVdZ6QvRs6bZ0oHA

"From 9 January: tickets will be available to all with a validate Cuore Rossonero Card, who can purchase up to 4 tickets for other Cuore Rossonero cardholders.
The tickets will be loaded onto the Cuore Rossonero card and can be passed on to other holders of a validated Cuore Rossonero card."

So here's the situation..my friend got a validated CR card, mine was bought through web, so i didn't validate it in Casa Milan or San Siro. That means he can buy 2 cards, but he can't transfer it to me? Can i gave my card to a friend who's going to Milano and he can validate my CR card or do i have to do it in person? Can i do it on the match day before Inter and my friend who bought tickets transfer it to my CR? Thank you for your opinion.

Last edited:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Can someone please explain that to me? It's derby against Inter..

https://www.acmilan.com/en/methods-...hsEuD1Oic2QAgdW6uL2HSBvMM-WDAMVdZ6QvRs6bZ0oHA

"From 9 January: tickets will be available to all with a validate Cuore Rossonero Card, who can purchase up to 4 tickets for other Cuore Rossonero cardholders.
The tickets will be loaded onto the Cuore Rossonero card and can be passed on to other holders of a validated Cuore Rossonero card."

So here's the situation..my friend got a validated CR card, mine was bought through web, so i didn't validate it in Casa Milan or San Siro. That means he can buy 2 cards, but he can't transfer it to me? Can i gave my card to a friend who's going to Milano and he can validate my CR card or do i have to do it in person? Can i do it on the match day before Inter and my friend who bought tickets transfer it to my CR? Thank you for your opinion.

Yes, he can only transfer it to you if your CR card is validated. I had to validate my card in person, and I did it at the San Siro at this booth (it's right at the end). I showed them my passport as id.

As far as I can tell, yes, you can transfer it a day before provided you validate it, but I'd verify that. Sometimes they have these weird rules, like your card must have been validated for 2 weeks before transfer etc.

Finally, I bought my Milan-Juve (Nov 2018) tickets through a CR card, but after a couple of weeks, I noticed there were tickets available even during the general sale. In the expensive seats mind you, and maybe not adjacent ones, but they were available. Just throwing it out there...

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if the juve in April will definitely be on the Saturday?

Juve will still likely be in the CL then. Day probably won’t change. The time might.

EDIT: Actually, Easter Sunday is April 12th this year, so they will def play on Saturday, April 11.

Last edited:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Alo88 got his tickets for Inter vs Milan directly from the Inter website. He didn't need a special card or anything. Note for this derby we're the "away" team.

I looked up some third party pages, but prices didn't differ too much so I preferred to go through the official way which in this case, shame on me, was getting the tickets directly from the official Inter page .

https://www.inter.it/en/biglietteria

I didn't want to make it public but I'm afraid I partially funded Inter Erriksen.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Alo88 got his tickets for Inter vs Milan directly from the Inter website. He didn't need a special card or anything. Note for this derby we're the "away" team.

You going this season? San Siro seems sick after Ibra.

JRMPinto

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was trying to buy tickets for Milan vs Roma. I'm interested in the cheaper ones like secondo anello blu, but when selecting seats I can't choose those.

I have a CR card but even if I choose general sale tickets, I'm not able to buy them.

Can anybody help me?

jorg-1

Beginner
Reaction score
Anyone know when will they decide whether Milan-Roma will be played with/without spectators?

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
Anyone know when will they decide whether Milan-Roma will be played with/without spectators?

New Government decree will be signed on Sunday, but we’ll get some news on Saturday.

There's a chance Milan-Roma will be postponed to the following weekend:
Milan-Genoa 9 March, 18.30 (Monday)
Lecce-Milan 15 March, 12.30 (Sunday)

jorg-1

Beginner
Reaction score
New Government decree will be signed on Sunday, but we’ll get some news on Saturday.

There's a chance Milan-Roma will be postponed to the following weekend:
Milan-Genoa 9 March, 18.30 (Monday)
Lecce-Milan 15 March, 12.30 (Sunday)

Has there been any official news yet, or is there still a chance Milan-Roma will be played 15th of March?

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
Has there been any official news yet, or is there still a chance Milan-Roma will be played 15th of March?

No agreement has been reached yet, we'll know more tomorrow after Lega meeting.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Does anyone know if its easy to get tickets (regarding covid etc). I will be near Milano in the weekend when we’ll play Lazio.

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Weah, Nesta, Shevchenko, Kaka, Inzaghi
Any info on when the Champions League tickets are going on sale? I want to see the Atletico game on 28 Sep.

amanmilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Has anyone been to or is going to do the san siro stadium tour?! Tickets are really cheap and may go to a home game in November. Anyone know how is transport etc for
The airport to the centre?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Any info on when the Champions League tickets are going on sale? I want to see the Atletico game on 28 Sep.

Now.

If you have the Cuore Rossonero card you can buy them starting Sep 7th. Open sale starts on Sep 9th.

https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/art...siro-is-ready-to-host-champions-league-nights

Has anyone been to or is going to do the san siro stadium tour?! Tickets are really cheap and may go to a home game in November. Anyone know how is transport etc for
The airport to the centre?

Yeah, I have done a San Siro tour. Like many years ago. It's nice. As for transport, I took public transport everywhere. It's easy to figure out.

Last edited:

Aapert

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Kaka,Pippo,Gattuso,Nesta
Any Portugese people here? I'm going to Portugal at the same time when Porto vs Milan game is so on 19.10.
I'm trying to get info about the ticket sales but can't find any on Portos site. I'm wondering should i wait for the official ticket salee to start or just to be sure to get the tickets and by from viagogo.

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, yes I saw the announcement initially and yes I have the cuore rossonero card. But now I read sales are suspended?! Wtf, no explanation given

Yes, sales are suspended because ticket prices are being reviewed after some protests from fans. So, they will repost soon with lower prices.

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes, sales are suspended because ticket prices are being reviewed after some protests from fans. So, they will repost soon with lower prices.

Yep, just saw the Gazidis statement

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Are camera’s & lenses allowed in the San Siro?

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Hi guys

Im planning to go for the Porto game and the derby.

Milan - Porto im getting tickets on our official site but not for the derby..

|There are third party sites where they are still available though..

You guys know any trusted ones where i could buy?

Cheers

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
guys,

I'm honestly thinking of doing a weekend in Milano in our scudetto winning match

can anyone assist in saying exactly what matchday that will be?

debating between that and the match at San Siro after we secure the trophy theoretically

any help would be appreciated ��

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys

Im planning to go for the Porto game and the derby.

Milan - Porto im getting tickets on our official site but not for the derby..

|There are third party sites where they are still available though..

You guys know any trusted ones where i could buy?

Cheers

Viagogo is legit, but a bit $$$.

guys,

I'm honestly thinking of doing a weekend in Milano in our scudetto winning match

can anyone assist in saying exactly what matchday that will be?

debating between that and the match at San Siro after we secure the trophy theoretically

any help would be appreciated ��

Well it's hard to predict when we'll clinch it (God willing), but maybe this will help...

When we won in 2011, we clinched it at Roma, but the celebrations I believe were against Cagliari a week later (if I remember correctly). We did get the Campioni d'Italia shirts, however, at the Olimpico.
When Inter won last year, they clinched it against Crotone, but the celebrations didn't happen until after the Udinese game, which was their last home game of the season.
The best is when a team makes the Scudetto a certainty in their last home game, like we did in 2004, and like Roma did in 2001.

If you want to plan ahead, and it looks like we're about to win it in April/May, I'd book for our last home match.

Last edited:

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
I had to refresh for a couple of hours from our official site but managed to sneak in one ticket for the derby and for The Porto game aswell!! Tickets much cheaper there plus you can pick the exact seat.

Will be my 2nd derby and first champions league game ever omg been wanting to hear that CL anthem at San Siro for almost 20 years now!!

Anyone else gonna be on either of these matches pls hit me up!

Forzaaaa Milan!